Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 07:33 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,320,658 times

Advertisements

For Lockerbie alone I'd spring the trap door on Khadaffy with my own hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 08:43 PM

504 posts, read 456,819 times
Default Not a leftist --An America first common senser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
Wow. Just wow.

The compassionate, kind, non-violent left speaks.
Nice try!

I am a results and whats the best move type person.

What ever Ideas and policies that come up that will make our country safer richer and stronger. But I dont see us needing to turn into a third world nation in the process.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:16 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
Default The wise Minister Farrakhan worns Obama

Obama, I hope you listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM&feature=aso

Old 03-21-2011, 02:27 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Farrakhan warns obama.......

Already a thread on this topic.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:29 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Farrakhan warns obama.......

Already a thread on this topic.
So yoru playin junior mod again.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:30 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,618,313 times
Default http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmVbn6V0ZNA&feature=related

Locked in a cage
Thrown to the lions
On the second page
If you want blood, you got it

Old 03-21-2011, 09:20 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Obama is in a difficult situation right now. He is between and a rock and a hard place. I wonder if he ever regrets becoming the POTUS.
No, he's not between a rock and a hard place .... he was playing basketball while Japan was melting down,and visiting South America while North America was getting bathed in nuclear fallout.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Farrakhan Warns Obama on Libya:
Hey, he is speaking your language!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I wonder how many actually listened to this clip?

Do you really think he is wrong? While I'm not a friend of momar. the things mentioned are true. Our CIA does instigate from within. we do spend (waste) fortunes to destabilize governments.

Who do we think we are? that we can dictate who another countries rulers should be.

While Mr. F. tends to be considered radical. I think what he said was very valid. he was well thought out and he was not threatening. He simple warns us of cultural differences and our hypocrisy. It is a good less , some many should listen to instead of discounting because they have adopted the crap they have been spoon fed by our gov and media.
Farrakhan is very good at exposing the underlying activities going on unbeknown to the average American, including the financial fraud, and the so called "hypocrisy" of US foreign policy. (I'd prefer he just tell the whole truth ... that the government is a band of criminal liars and bribe takers who do exactly what they are instructed to do by the murderous psychopaths controlling them.)

But, Farrakhan, while being an eloquent, charismatic and well practiced speaker, is also an unrepentant, extreme racist. And he is also either a liar, or he is so self deluded, he borders on being a psychopath himself.

He believes the white race represents the devil, and he's made such declarations openly. Of course, in recent years, he's toned down such rhetoric, and allowed his affiliates such as the New Black Panthers to cater to the extreme radicals, while he maintains a more moderate stance, at least when addressing a national audience.

Listen very carefully to what he ACTUALLY says .... he doesn't criticize Obama so much as he warns Obama not to make the "mistake" of allowing himself to be led by the demons (white devils) advising him, and risk ruining his reputation with all of his African brothers and sisters. He goes on to say that America (white America) doesn't want a black man in the White House, and that he'd better be concerned ... not about Muslims ... but about "White Militia" that is heavily armed and "dissatisfied".

So if it's a white president allegedly making these decisions ... he's a white devil ... if it's a black man allegedly making these decisions, he's being misled by the white devils around him. NICE.

How much of this is total BS versus delusion, I don't know. What I do know is that Farrakhan is smart enough, and knowledgeable enough to understand that there is no real power in the hands of the president ... any president ... that they are mere puppets .... illusion for the masses, and a point man for the real decision makers who control every word he utters.

Personally, I believe Farrakhan is one of them ... controlled opposition that serves a purpose .... and nothing more.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 03-21-2011 at 10:16 AM..

Old 03-21-2011, 11:23 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Farrakhan Warns Obama on Libya:
Certainly a fascinating question...which might just as well be asked of Farrakhan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies