Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:25 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,450,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yes, and that reason is the number of folks with very low IQs in the US is very high and will believe pretty much anything.
That is some elitist opinionating you've done and I seriously doubt you have the proof . Yourto back it up. I doubt people in B.C. are bursting with higher IQ's. Good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post
It's just that with FOX --especially that (most disgusting expletive) Bill Orielly plays on the lowest level.
Interesting that even though you can't spell his name correctly .. Bill O'Reilly is just one of the Left Leaning Bloviators that us 'braindead' Fox watchers would Gladly hand over to your favorite (cough, cough) News station!

(You can take Shep Smith and Jerry Rivers .. aka WHORERALDO RIVERA with him)

Old 03-22-2011, 10:42 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
aka WHORERALDO RIVERA

Old 03-22-2011, 11:11 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
All US TV news has become cotton candy infotainment. It's just a video National Enquirer. Where can you go for real news? I don't care about Charlie Sheen, grade school bullies, or the latest car chase in LA. I want to know about the destruction of our economy and who's behind it, who's causing health care costs to rise so rapidly, who made off with the trillions of dollars in the bail out scams-I want names and faces so they can be recognised in public. I want news, not a hypnotic pacifier. We are becoming a nation of brain-dead zombies.

Oh yeah, and I want people to stop shouting down each other in discussions on TV. That behaviour is spreading throughout society.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:14 PM

57 posts, read 39,980 times
Once again the leftist media gives aid and comfort to the enemy!

Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
IF you think FAUX NEWS is accurate....I've got some Florida swampland you'll be interested in purchasing!
If your name was Nic Robertson and you had screwed up with untruths as often as he did during the Iraq debacle wouldn't you want to convince as many people as possible that you weren't one of those used as shields by Ghadafi?

I used to turn the tv off when I had to watch CNN because it was the only 24/7 channel on my program and Nic Robertson came on. That poor remote got quite a workout back then.

Now I want to see some proof that he and those others looking for scoops weren't used by the Libyans. Links please, lefties.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:22 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
The thread assumes Kochs News to be News rather than Opinion. The management of Kochs News makes no such assumption

Old 03-22-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post
You're right.. there are just as many other bad dishonest networks.. It's just that with FOX --especially that (most disgusting expletive) Bill Orielly plays on the lowest level.

They are the most blatant and insulting in their lies and manipulations.. They how to speak to the non-thinking grunt of the land and know them well. They are rude and extreeeemly bullyish.. Yes the other groups lie too.. and are no better.. it's just they are just not as GLARINGLY out of touch and obnoxious with total rhetoric Bullsh**t

I don't fall for or condone any of them.. but when I see FOX it actually makes me sick.. or laugh
Do you ever get to watch Megyn Kelly at Fox News? For some reason I don't think you ever have or do and it is too bad that she is about to leave us for another leave from her second baby. The woman is too fair with the people she allows on and even allows Colmes to be on daily spreading his liberal crap all over the place. Now I am waiting to hear that somebody on any of the other news sites has had Alan's old partner, Hannity on. If you haven't watched Megyn maybe you should tune to Fox News at noon CST or 1:00 EST. I bet that not many here even know who she is because none of them ever rip and tear at her.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:25 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
So basically you're saying that you believe every report that comes out of a war zone...except of course one that is generated by Fox? You know, because war zone reports are always acccurate.

I think that's called "shallow and gullible" where I come from.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Interesting that even though you can't spell his name correctly .. Bill O'Reilly is just one of the Left Leaning Bloviators that us 'braindead' Fox watchers would Gladly hand over to your favorite (cough, cough) News station!

(You can take Shep Smith and Jerry Rivers .. aka WHORERALDO RIVERA with him)

We certainly agree on every one of these left leaning Fox people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies