Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Right after you prove that all those law firms working for him don't charge him or that he isn't spending taxpayer money to fatten their coffers.

I'll explain to you how this works...

When someone makes a bold claim, they need to back it up or else be revealed as irrelevant.

I haven't made any claims in this thread.

Your pal made a big claim and hasn't come back with anything.

Now, you're making a claim and telling me to back up your silly assertion.

I'll get right on it.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:16 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
To the Op.
Do you really want to spend the next 5 and a half years recycling the same thread titles on this forum? Take up gardening or birdwatching and I think you'll live longer.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:21 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
To the Op.
Do you really want to spend the next 5 and a half years recycling the same thread titles on this forum? Take up gardening or birdwatching and I think you'll live longer.
AGREED!!!!!!...Roy get over it...it's more than halfway thru Obama's first term and we've seen his Birth Certificate already...you must have been busy composing another "Birther Thread".....and missed it!

Enough Already!!!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 06:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
To the Op.
Not to mention being happier.....the mental pix of Roy hunched over his keyboard, growling at anyone who dares disagree with him, is not an attractive thought.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:04 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Birthers still exist?
Birthers don't tend to believe in abortion. Hence, they cannot be aborted.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
To the Op.
I stopped that birth certificate stuff long ago but did think that more people might get in this one with that mention of Obama not having a birth certificate. However, I didn't think about all Obamaites getting involved in the beginning and having to wait till post #33 for someone to mention the old woman I posted about. I consider that birth certificate thing settled although i don't like the fact that he won't allow us to see the long form that the Hawaiians say is surely there. It is you Obama worshipers that just won't let us talk about anything but him when you see anybody use his name when the user is not an Obamaite.

Oh well, you people won't let it rest so I guess you have to keep on stealing threads when you haven't seen the birth certificate argument for any amount of time. I hope that all of you enjoyed yourselves this afternoon.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
AGREED!!!!!!...Roy get over it...it's more than halfway thru Obama's first term and we've seen his Birth Certificate already...you must have been busy composing another "Birther Thread".....and missed it!

Enough Already!!!!!
Sorry I said his name in a title with the words BC in it. That part was just a joke but you Obamaites got all excited about it so I just pushed a bit to see how far you people would go. Actually, a lot farther than I ever thought you would. I sincerely do hope that all of you had at least as much fun stealing the thread as I did egging you on.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Not to mention being happier.....the mental pix of Roy hunched over his keyboard, growling at anyone who dares disagree with him, is not an attractive thought.
As much as I enjoyed watching you Obamaites acting like you did don't think that I didn't enjoy every minute of it. I am here for enjoyment and always enjoy getting progs wound out and whining.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
My left-handed husband and daughter find that phrase offensive.
Why would that be. If you call me right handed I would get a kick out of it. Since very few libs like to be called progs I stay away from that because I am sure that many lefties really aren't progs although they don't admit that the progressives took over the Dem party many years ago.

I will stay with progs so I won't make any more left handed people unhappy for accusing them of being progs.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
Geez - OK ROB - before you get all stank - stayin' as ON TOPIC as possible here...

Ummmm.... he already is the Prez.... do they have tv or "the internets" in KState?

What's a "wholly black woman??"

I really don't know but that old woman is a lot darker shade than Obama is.

Sounds cool to me - let the super old lady have a BC so she can get into that awesome coffee table book before she dies, but it would prolly involve a lot of paperwork in Mississippi since she was born like a billion years before the POTUS and they didn't really care 'bout documenting the black folk in KKK Central at that time.

Do you really think Mississippi is likely to give a birth certificate to that old lady since everybody around when she was born is dead? Some how i doubt that.

So - to sum up the OP - super old lady should get a BC because the POTUS has one. Seems reasonable to me, so why you straight trippin' Boo?

And hey - kudos for being up on the Urban Dictionary slang (Obamaite). I bet you subscribe to their "Word of the Day." Props for your mad verbifying skillz homey.
I just made that one up this afternoon but won't let it go since you say it is a good one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies