Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 12:11 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
To those who say Maher is just an entertainer or comedian:

The point is, as usual, the media didn't feel the need to report on his disposable comment, yet they report on Rush's or Beck's comments and do so loudly. If some "comedian" said something as bad about Obama or a liberal woman, as Maher or that red head whatshername, the media would've made noise about it.

And sorry but if you were willing to elect this liar,crook who has made DC worse and is apuppet for people like Soros, yet you "fear" the thought of Palin being POTUS then youve got issues
BS. You can always tell who Fox has been demonizing by the sock puppets that regurgitate it on CD. Hillary was constantly and viciously attacked by the foaming at the mouth right clowns and that was just part of the political debate as vicious as it is. If you can't stand the heat go shoot some helpless animals and get brownie points with the gun fetishists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 12:21 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Smile It's a vicious cycle

1. Palin says something stupid

2. Comics mock her

3. She repsonds angrily and invariably makes another comically inept statement

4. Comics mock her

5. Lather, rinse, repeat

Old 03-26-2011, 01:48 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
1. Palin says something stupid

2. Comics mock her

3. She responds angrily and invariably makes another comically inept statement

4. Comics mock her

5. Lather, rinse, repeat
She provides so much material she should sue comedians for infringing on her "intellectual" property rights or at least start charging commission.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:34 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Bill Maher is not the media, he's a comedian/entertainer with a political slant to his schtick.

Yes, I certainly wish Sarah Palin would ignore the media.
I cancelled my HBO and told my provider to feel free to let HBO know that I did so specifically because they support the misogyny of Bill Maher. If I could cut MSNBC I'd do the same for Matthews' classless and persistent misogynist remarks too.

You don't have to like Palin or agree with her politics but at least she doesn't lower herself to vulgar personal attacks as the left so-called comedians and so-called newscasters do. The far left has no class.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:00 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I cancelled my HBO and told my provider to feel free to let HBO know that I did so specifically because they support the misogyny of Bill Maher. If I could cut MSNBC I'd do the same for Matthews' classless and persistent misogynist remarks too.

You don't have to like Palin or agree with her politics but at least she doesn't lower herself to vulgar personal attacks as the left so-called comedians and so-called newscasters do. The far left has no class.
As opposed to the far-right who constantly call our President and anyone who says they are democrats vile names?

Old 03-27-2011, 02:36 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Florida + disenfranchised blacks + voting probelms = Bush

Does anything else has to be said?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:42 PM

441 posts, read 2,109,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
And yet, there are some here that think she is qualified to be POTUS.

That's not funny, it's scary.
She's not qualified? Why?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:44 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaBlue View Post
Of course she is qualified. Far more qualified than our current President.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:17 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaBlue View Post
Because she is a vacuous, crypto-fascist snowbilly bimbo.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:30 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Of course she is qualified. Far more qualified than our current President.
OK, so answer my questions....

A. Why is the Repugs ONLY defense of the Idiot Who is Palin consist of posting how they hate Obama? Why don't they ever post a good idea she had, a solid plan, a reason for her speaking...???

B. Why does Palin think the Endless War in Iraq Started by Bush is "God's plan" and a good thing....but in reference to Libya says that America shouldn't be nation building or telling other countries how to live???

(BTW, making cutsey little sayings like, "Be in it to win it", "If there's a doubt, get out"...is what? Great military strategy? An intelligent war policy?......Wha...???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies