Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:42 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times

Advertisements

I'm no fan of Beck, but what's up with him and these others guys in this video. Hernias, canker sores and bunions. Yikes!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrkPeJmdnk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
I never watch or listen to these guys however I figured they might have something special to say in the video; my mistake, that’s 8 minutes of my life I’ll never get back again!

Somewhere I heard that Beck was going for his own network and that Fox will not renew his contract,,,,,, there’s no corporate sponsors for commercials willing to be associated with Glen Beck. Something most people can easily believe, I guess I can see why after watching that video clip. lol

Old 03-26-2011, 06:44 PM

541 posts, read 985,034 times
glenn beck is an idiot...plain and simple...

Old 03-26-2011, 06:47 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Funny thing is, Beck has been ripping Alex Jones off lately lol

Old 03-26-2011, 06:56 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Funny thing is, Beck has been ripping Alex Jones off lately lol
When did their feud begin?

Old 03-27-2011, 12:12 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
When did their feud begin?
I don't listen to Alex Jones everyday, but I would venture to say that it must be about the past year or so. They're not having a feud. Beck's losing his audience because he's part of the old dinosaur media that spoonfeeds you the tired, old left/right non-sense. We have the internet now, we can look into other sources that weren't available before. Beck is mainstream, and all mainstream media sources, both left and right, are losing viewers because they are getting tired of the corporate crap. Beck's trying to salvage his show by ripping off Alex Jones but it's not working, because it's fake for one, and Beck turns off people with that damned blackboard like I'm sitting in class.

One thing I noticed too, is Beck turns whatever Alex says, into the same old left/right crap. Alex talks about the entire globalist spectrum, from Kissinger to Soros to Rothschild to Rockefeller. Whereas Glenn Beck turns it into yet another political game of left vs. right by saying "Spookeyman George Soros is doing it" while ignoring the fact that Fox News Channel is partly owned by the Saudi royal family. I don't normally watch Beck anyway. He's just another party hack. I prefer watching John Stossel and Judge Napolitano, they are much more unbiased, and actually talk about the news, and are more informational in their presentation, instead of just talking points like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Maddow, Matthews, et. al. do.

Anyways, I would say that somewhere between 2009 and mid 2010 is when Glenn Beck started to copy Alex Jones. So about the time that his ratings started going under. That's just my speculation though.

Remember too, Beck and company are not there to tell the truth. They are there to discredit the truth. THat's why you see mainline Republicans go after Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Alex Jones, as kooks or tinfoilers, and Beck adopting Alex Jones, I think, is also his job to own the Libertarian and the "tinfoil" movement. Just like FNC hijacked the Tea Party from Ron Paul, and morphed it into a neo-con orgy and it's original vision was lost. The Tea Parties started under Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty, and we know he's the most unbiased member of the whole entire Congress, aside from his son Rand I think.

The mainstream media are in total cahoots with the establishment. You're not gonna get the truth from the Washington Post, or Huffington Post, or Fox News. They are not there to tell anyone the truth. They are there for talking points and to divide and conquer us, and I give credit to Fox, for at least giving us a little taste of real information with Libertarians like Stossel and Napolitano.

Sorry for the long-winded post by the way. Wanted to get my thoughts in, so you can better understand also, my political ideology. I'm still breaking away from the mainstream left/right paradigm, but fall victim to the game every once in a while on here.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:41 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I don't listen to Alex Jones everyday, but I would venture to say that it must be about the past year or so. They're not having a feud. Beck's losing his audience because he's part of the old dinosaur media that spoonfeeds you the tired, old left/right non-sense. We have the internet now, we can look into other sources that weren't available before. Beck is mainstream, and all mainstream media sources, both left and right, are losing viewers because they are getting tired of the corporate crap. Beck's trying to salvage his show by ripping off Alex Jones but it's not working, because it's fake for one, and Beck turns off people with that damned blackboard like I'm sitting in class.

One thing I noticed too, is Beck turns whatever Alex says, into the same old left/right crap. Alex talks about the entire globalist spectrum, from Kissinger to Soros to Rothschild to Rockefeller. Whereas Glenn Beck turns it into yet another political game of left vs. right by saying "Spookeyman George Soros is doing it" while ignoring the fact that Fox News Channel is partly owned by the Saudi royal family. I don't normally watch Beck anyway. He's just another party hack. I prefer watching John Stossel and Judge Napolitano, they are much more unbiased, and actually talk about the news, and are more informational in their presentation, instead of just talking points like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Maddow, Matthews, et. al. do.

Anyways, I would say that somewhere between 2009 and mid 2010 is when Glenn Beck started to copy Alex Jones. So about the time that his ratings started going under. That's just my speculation though.

Remember too, Beck and company are not there to tell the truth. They are there to discredit the truth. THat's why you see mainline Republicans go after Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Alex Jones, as kooks or tinfoilers, and Beck adopting Alex Jones, I think, is also his job to own the Libertarian and the "tinfoil" movement. Just like FNC hijacked the Tea Party from Ron Paul, and morphed it into a neo-con orgy and it's original vision was lost. The Tea Parties started under Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty, and we know he's the most unbiased member of the whole entire Congress, aside from his son Rand I think.

The mainstream media are in total cahoots with the establishment. You're not gonna get the truth from the Washington Post, or Huffington Post, or Fox News. They are not there to tell anyone the truth. They are there for talking points and to divide and conquer us, and I give credit to Fox, for at least giving us a little taste of real information with Libertarians like Stossel and Napolitano.

Sorry for the long-winded post by the way. Wanted to get my thoughts in, so you can better understand also, my political ideology. I'm still breaking away from the mainstream left/right paradigm, but fall victim to the game every once in a while on here.

LOL really Alex Jones does play left right crap? Did ever really listen to him Brainwashed?

Old 03-28-2011, 03:45 PM

Beck and Jones is probably teaming up and playing off of each other to boost their ratings. Laughing all the way to the bank! Tell me when 20 minutes with the Presdent is going on Broadway

Old 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Controversy and co-branding boosts profits. It's the perfect business tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Beck and Jones is probably teaming up and playing off of each other to boost their ratings. Laughing all the way to the bank! Tell me when 20 minutes with the Presdent is going on Broadway

Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Controversy and co-branding boosts profits. It's the perfect business tool.
Now ain't that the truth!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies