Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times

Advertisements

There is only one race of women who I have always felt are deserving of being hit by a man.......collectively it is black women. Some of the meanest, toughest, scariest ******* you will ever run into in your life. I knew a handful of black women in high school who would have given guys a run for their money in a fight. I will never EVER hesitate to hit a fat black woman to protect myself or a family member!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Walmart is the only store i know of that has greeters. What annoys me about them is when they sometimes ask for my receipt on the way out. I usually ignore them & continue on.
Why? What's the big deal? You got something to hide? Like these two morons probably did?

Was the one chick really pregnant or was her shirt full of "extras" she thought she'd pick up for free b/c she deserves it?

Unless it was the mom/daughter team's first TIME at Walmart, they should know how "it works".

Normal people don't get so easily offended when they CHOOSE to shop at a store where "can I see your receipt?" on the way out- is a SOP.

Reminds me of the show Pawn Stars and their clientele. You're GONNA take my fake arse earrings worth $2 that I'm telling you I paid $250 for and GIVE me the $50 dollars I need to pay my rent, um, err, next fix. Why'd I be all up in here trying to pawn fake earrings when I can afford this Gucci bag I got? And THIS Gucci bag, that you to poor to afford, is real! See, it says it all up here in the label, let me read it to you and spell it out for you, you dumb cracker calling my earrings fake: "G-O-O-C-H-I". See? It real.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Some people should not be permitted to breed.

you mean a lot?? or just some??

Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
There is only one race of women who I have always felt are deserving of being hit by a man.......collectively it is black women. Some of the meanest, toughest, scariest ******* you will ever run into in your life. I knew a handful of black women in high school who would have given guys a run for their money in a fight. I will never EVER hesitate to hit a fat black woman to protect myself or a family member!
I have seen my share of tough white women as well. Some women can be downright mean & cruel.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:56 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Costco and Sam's Club also have people at the door who check your receipt on the way out. It's just the rule of certain stores. Why not just submit to it? It's their right to do that and if you don't want to shop there, don't. Anyway, not sure why you brought this up - is it to exonerate the thugs who attacked the greeter, cause gee, anyone would get murderously mad when asked to show a receipt . . . ?
This Thread is 4 months old, isn't that correct, patty?

Why dig this thread up now?

Old 07-28-2011, 10:59 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

I didn't dig it up. Why don't you pay closer attention to who did dig it up, if such things are important to you?

Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:

Hmmm . . . I think Steel7 is the man you want to speak to about your complaint. Next time, figure it out yourself.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:02 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I didn't dig it up. Why don't you pay closer attention to who did dig it up, if such things are important to you?
Hey....why don't you read what I wrote? I didn't say you 'dug' it up. I was only asking you to verify it was an old thread. I was referring to 'Steel17'

Old 07-28-2011, 11:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
They must have been practicing on the old guy for their stint on Jerry Springer. Have to get Don King to start promoting that show soon.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Hey....why don't you read what I wrote? I didn't say you 'dug' it up. I was only asking you to verify it was an old thread. I was referring to 'Steel17'

Nowhere did you refer to Steel7 - you were addressing me. And why on earth do you want me to verify the age of the thread? Does it need verification?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies