Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 05:45 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times

Advertisements

They should not be allowed back into America period.

If they try to come back the DOJ should have people waiting for them at the airport to arrest them.

Then again the DOJ head idiot is busy trying to rule the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I think warning someone about posting is a violation of the TOS.
Then so is your post. LOL

What a bunch of thin-skinned wimpy tattletale posters we seem to have on this board.

The same people kvetch about people wanting the government to wipe their butts for them show no reluctance in reporting every single post that ruffles their feathers to the mods.

This post will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3...

Old 04-07-2011, 06:14 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
They should not be allowed back into America period.

If they try to come back the DOJ should have people waiting for them at the airport to arrest them.

Then again the DOJ head idiot is busy trying to rule the world.
Holder would have to be replaced first. He has been a failure.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:16 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'd like to remind you of something, and please listen carefully (I actually told you the same thing prior to the 08 election.) None of this has worked or will work. Ayers, birth certificates, Muslim ties, all this non sense doesn't make a difference and it's why you lost the last general election. Let go of the conspiracy theories and other silly talk or prepare to lose in 2012 again.

You've been warned.

"It's the economy, stupid."- Bill Clinton

You have been warned.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"It's the economy, stupid."- Bill Clinton

You have been warned.
I'm going to report your post, you big meanie.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Holder would have to be replaced first. He has been a failure.
For once I agree with you. Holder is a bit of a boob.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:22 AM

1,324 posts, read 1,198,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Those silly unrepentant domestic terrorist friends of the Obamas, William "I wish we had bombed more" Ayers and wife Bernadine "the bomb setter" Dohrn are at it again. This time sowing the seeds of discontent in Beruit Lebanon. The head drum major and majorette for Soros's Open Society and One World Government.

YouTube - atwera

Time to cancel the passports of these radicals seeking to overthrow the US government.

Hope & Change baby!
Time for JAIL . They should have been there a long time ago. I bet Johnny Walker Lindh would like to trade places.
OP , in the future could you put "Obamas friends and neighbors " Ayers & Dohrn . People need to understand who they are by next election.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:40 AM

1,324 posts, read 1,198,305 times
Quote:
I'd like to remind you of something, and please listen carefully (I actually told you the same thing prior to the 08 election.) None of this has worked or will work. Ayers, birth certificates, Muslim ties, all this non sense doesn't make a difference and it's why you lost the last general election. Let go of the conspiracy theories and other silly talk or prepare to lose in 2012 again.

You've been warned.
What does every American know now that they didn't know then ? Where to start
Muslim ties ? Obamas Father was a Muslim until he dropped God altogether .
Obama has taken the Muslim side over the citizens of NYC .
Obama does not act like he was raised in America .
Obama does not go to Church on Sunday.
Obama has no Birth certificate to show . Thank you Trump.

No one has ever seen one scrap of paper or human that Obama touched , studied with or sat near after high school until moving to Chicago.

Ayers & Dohrn are plotting in the public forum against Israel. People know who they are now.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:35 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:

You've been warned.
lol. You actually think this all a conspiracy theory? LMAO. It IS a FULL BLOWN CONPIRACY. When you have the SAME groups lead by the SAME person (Soros) popping up in EVERY situation where there is anarchy popping up around the globe, even here, that is NOT normal. That is the very definition of a CONSPIRACY! You have been warned......

Old 04-07-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
lol. You actually think this all a conspiracy theory? LMAO. It IS a FULL BLOWN CONPIRACY. When you have the SAME groups lead by the SAME person (Soros) popping up in EVERY situation where there is anarchy popping up around the globe, even here, that is NOT normal. That is the very definition of a CONSPIRACY! You have been warned......
Post reported!

//no not really
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies