Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,138,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweavers View Post
SO WHERE ARE THE TAPES ??? WHAT REASON DOES THE FBI HAVE TO NOT RELEASE THE TAPES TO THE PUBLIC ???

Um.. personally I don't wish to see a plane full of people hitting the pentagon with the same force and effect as a bug hitting my windshield.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 05:43 PM

45 posts, read 99,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
Um.. personally I don't wish to see a plane full of people hitting the pentagon with the same force and effect as a bug hitting my windshield.
DON'T WORRY, YOU WON'T !!!

Old 08-01-2007, 06:06 PM

24,483 posts, read 33,194,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweavers View Post
DON'T WORRY, YOU WON'T !!!
Maybe Barbara Olson (who was a passenger on the plane- not missile- that crashed into the Pentagon) has the tapes.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:58 PM

742 posts, read 1,318,742 times
Default perhaps he cut all the steel beams with one of those box cutters

Was Barbara Olsen's body found in the pentagon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyj View Post
The same company who took out the Hudson Building also took out the Kingdome in Seattle. It took four months to do that one
Osama Bin Laden must have been in the WTC's for a very long time!

Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 AM

26 posts, read 46,787 times
I would love to believe that there was a conspiracy. I worked almost 30 years in aviation and what the so-called conspiracy experts claim with regards to the aircraft and alleged weapons used is just plain wrong. For a conspiracy to hold up there had to be credible evidence at both locations (the WTC and the Pentagon) and there is enough evidence in both locations to refute any conspiracy claim. But let's assume there was a conspiracy. Remote control airplanes, missiles fired, pilot-less planes, shootdown of airliners, take your pick - any of these conspiracy theories would of left thousands of witnesses and co-conspirators who would of knew what they did but yet no conspiracy chaser looks into the mechanics of this so-called strike. I'm sorry but looking at "bumps" and grainy photographs of airliners or the Pentagon grounds isn't going to give you the answers or closure to this event. Bottom line on 9-11 we got our butts kicked by a bunch of Islamic terrorist scumbags. Believe it if you want or believe something like posted below.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 08-03-2007 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: off topic content

Old 08-02-2007, 01:03 PM

532 posts, read 1,229,308 times
It is possible (albeit a small possibility) that Bush adminsistration "looked the other way" leading up to 9/11....figuring if something like that happens the president would be able to do whatever he wanted to from a foreign policy standpoint.....

I though this concept was ridiculous until we invaded IRAQ.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM

26 posts, read 46,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe107 View Post
It is possible (albeit a small possibility) that Bush adminsistration "looked the other way" leading up to 9/11....figuring if something like that happens the president would be able to do whatever he wanted to from a foreign policy standpoint.....

I could accept that (although I don't believe it either) over what some of these conspiracy nuts are trying to push.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:13 PM

18,700 posts, read 41,939,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe107 View Post

That would mean that several hundred "Advisors" also looked the other way. Otherwise, there would be several hundred people in the news saying, "I told you so." Has that happened? Of just hearsay?

Invasion of Iraq was not fully based on 9/11. There was a multitude of things, Iraq being one of them.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,553,895 times
It's much easier for me to believe that we just didn't have sufficient intelligence and were not prepared than it is to believe that: there are many people that agreed to go along and that suddenly became murderers, snuck explosives etc. into the buildings, got OBL to go along with it, stashed the people supposedly killed on the planes in a cave, and have all managed to keep it a secret etc.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 PM

659 posts, read 1,372,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyj View Post
I would love to believe that there was a conspiracy. I worked almost 30 years in aviation and what the so-called conspiracy experts claim with regards to the aircraft and alleged weapons used is just plain wrong. For a conspiracy to hold up there had to be credible evidence at both locations (the WTC and the Pentagon) and there is enough evidence in both locations to refute any conspiracy claim. But let's assume there was a conspiracy. Remote control airplanes, missiles fired, pilot-less planes, shootdown of airliners, take your pick - any of these conspiracy theories would of left thousands of witnesses and co-conspirators who would of knew what they did but yet no conspiracy chaser looks into the mechanics of this so-called strike. I'm sorry but looking at "bumps" and grainy photographs of airliners or the Pentagon grounds isn't going to give you the answers or closure to this event. Bottom line on 9-11 we got our butts kicked by a bunch of Islamic terrorist scumbags. Believe it if you want or believe something like posted below.

BTW - the negative post didn't come from me either. If I did it I would come out and tell you.

I've tried to follow this link but am advised its invalid. However who can believe the terrorists could pull it off without some help from a nelson type blind eye, and that begs the question why?

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 08-03-2007 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: off topic content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies