Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 01:26 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
Could you enlighten me as to what that nefarious plan might be,
Destruction of Israel
A new Palestinian state
A new Palestinian army
The Destruction of Capitalism
The Destruction of the USA
A Caliphate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 01:28 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Destruction of Israel
A new Palestinian state
A new Palestinian army
The Destruction of Capitalism
The Destruction of the USA
A Caliphate
Glenn is that you?

Old 04-01-2011, 01:28 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
You guys should be tired of the constant whining and crying.

When Obama had not acted in Libya (in response to the violence) you all were all in a fuss about how Obama wasn't doing anything. How Obama was letting innocent ppl get killed. How Obama was letting the oil prices sky rocket by being weak not doing something about Libya.

Obama had 3 choices and you all would and have bashed him on EITHER one

Choice #1. Do nothing. Let the rebels and the civilians in Libya get slaughtered by Gaddifi . See my above comments on what the rhetoric was by Republicans on this choice.

Choice #2. Go full out war at taking out Gaddifi. Ground troops and a full on mission to liberate Libya.
The crybabies would have bashed Obama for getting America in a 3rd War. How Mr. President Nobel Peace Prize is undeserved. U.S. cannot afford another war. Obama is a war-monger! Why are we getting involved in another muslim country! Whaaaaa!

Choice #3. Allow the international community to take on this responsibility with limited fly zone support from the US.
The crybabies are now screaming that whaaa whaa! Obama is letting France and other counties lead the war. Whaaa! Obama is making America appear weak and not in front. Whaaa! Obama doesn't know what he wants to do! Whaaaa! Obama is letting Gaddifi stay in power! Whaaaa!

All this crying can SOMEONE SOMEONE give an objective intelligent answer to what Obama/U.S. should do in Libya?
Sure. The chosen one should have seen the light, and called CONGRESS, but NOoooooooooo The little weasel chose to start a war all by himself, but not fight it by himself.

With out so much as bye you're leave, he as one single man entered us into WAR, and only 3 weeks later "IF" we were going to do anything.

And that NATO, I won't even go there. A bunch of less than useless blue hats, who stand down on much of anything.

And at that the pandering is as always inconsistant. Personally I think he hears voices in his head, and is more than one person in a body. Since the first day i saw him, as in became aware he wasted air on this side of the grass I could see he was no more than a psychotic narcissistic personality disorder.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:31 PM

589 posts, read 756,518 times
Pulling out of Libya is a silent admission of "Ok, the naysayers were right...Turns out the Rebels really are Al-Quaeda and we were helping them".

And the entire line of "we are bombing densely populated Libyan cities in order to protect Libyan Civilians" was classic. I dont think even Bush could trump that lie. Wonder how many Civilians died to our bombs ??

And not bombing Rebels, who were attacking Civilians in Pro-Gaddafi cities such as Sirte was another eye opener about our real intentions there - which had nothing to do with protecting Civilians at all.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The US should not even be involved in any mission over there.

Amen!!!!

This is one messed up cluster-F

Old 04-01-2011, 02:18 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Sure. The chosen one should have seen the light, and called CONGRESS, but NOoooooooooo The little weasel chose to start a war all by himself, but not fight it by himself.

With out so much as bye you're leave, he as one single man entered us into WAR, and only 3 weeks later "IF" we were going to do anything.

And that NATO, I won't even go there. A bunch of less than useless blue hats, who stand down on much of anything.

And at that the pandering is as always inconsistant. Personally I think he hears voices in his head, and is more than one person in a body. Since the first day i saw him, as in became aware he wasted air on this side of the grass I could see he was no more than a psychotic narcissistic personality disorder.
Well, he didn't do it exactly all by hisself. He had the help of Susan Powers and hubby Cass Sunstien, Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice as well as John McCain & Lindsay Graham. A more Progressive group of globalists and Soros RINOs would be difficult to muster in final hours before Spring Break in Rio.

Last edited by lifelongMOgal; 04-01-2011 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 04-01-2011, 02:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Exactly what does it take to please some of you people? You were up in airs about us even striking Libya...Now that we are switching to a supportive role, you complain!

From the very beginning, Obama stated that the US was going to shift its position to one of a supportive role. And we're not withdrawing leaving the people of Libya high and dry; combat aircraft will be on standby in the event NATO proves ineffective in handling Gadhafi's forces.

I think this is an excellent idea. The US should not be leading this mission.
We'll see what happens once soros, wright and farrakhan have their conference call with him.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:34 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
According to Sarah Palin we might be in a 'squirmish'!
LOL
That about sums up obama.

Deflect, deflect, deflect........

Can't blame Bush, so Sarah is the new target.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:35 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Well then let Mc Stain lead the battle cry on foot of course. Hilliary can get a chance to dodge real bullets maybe, instead of the fake ones she claimed to have dodged.

When the image of truth becomes clear on this one I think the chosen one will want out of office after all, even if he isn't impeached out.

Thank you for making me more informed. For the weatha' I am stuck inside today, I'ld rather be out making my stuff. Out there I can forget the world has gone totally mad, and just worry about dry enough wood for the fire.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,862,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The US should not even be involved in any mission over there.
Yup...pretty simple to understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies