Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 12:03 PM

39,849 posts, read 26,477,889 times

Advertisements

At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

Quote:
KABUL, Afghanistan — Demonstrators incensed at the burning of a Koran by a Florida pastor opened fire on a United Nations office Friday in northern Afghanistan, killing 12 people, including three foreign UN workers and five Nepalese UN guards, officials said.
Two of the foreign dead reportedly were beheaded, Reuters reported.
The other four dead were protesters, the Associated Press reported.
"We can confirm an attack on the UN mission in Afghanistan's operations center in Mazar-i-Sharif, and can confirm that there have been deaths of UN personnel," deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said at UN headquarters in New York. "The situation is still confusing and we are working to ascertain all the facts and take care of all our staff."
At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

Bunch of idiots murdering over a freekin' scrap of paper. You know, I've actually tried to defend Islam in other posts, believing that this crap is from a few nutjobs distorting the religion to justify their barbaric tendencies. But it gets harder all the time, we're hearing about this kind of crap every day. Between particularly brutal murders, the rape and sadistic torture of women, to the death threats and torture of those that don't go along with the cult...it's getting harder to defend. There is a common theme.

Are pathetic, sadistic, murdering azzhats just drawn to the religion, or does the religion and it's teaching drive otherwise normal people to be butchers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Glad the OP is beginning to see the light. Think it is out of control now? Just wait until the entire ME and N. Africa is one Islamic entity without borders. If only 1 in every 20 is considered a follower of "radical Islam" (as has been estimated now), do you think that will bring more tolerance or less towards non-Muslims in that region of the world? What of Western Europe where radical Islamic immigrants have refused to assimilate to the countries to which they have chosen to inhabit?

The Future of the Global Muslim Population - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Yes sometimes i have to ask myself, what in the hek are we doing helping these people who most likely will always hate our gots anyways. Who can defend these bunch of loonatics all in the name of a Religion. People have burned our Bible, did not see no killings over that. These were very brutal murders, 2 were beheaded. These people do you understand will never ever change their evil ways, it is embedded in them. Obvious these people are not appreciative of us in any way.

And i would say typical Islam at it's best, this is the culture they come from, understand this.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:29 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Was there another burning? I recall a Minister was going to burn these, but was convinced to stop, before he burned one book.

Killing is what Islam is good at. I can't understand liberal females though liking them, since if that should somehow end up becoming a reality in the USA these same females would be treated as domestic stock (over my dead body)

Old 04-01-2011, 12:32 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,231,128 times
When you know you are messing with a bunch of nut jobs and you taunt them as Terry Jones did; then you are just as bad as them. imo!

Old 04-01-2011, 12:33 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,990,710 times
When muslims kill, Democrats called it "religious freedom", and their expressions of intolerance and hate should be protected under the first amendment.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:34 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,406,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Was there another burning? I recall a Minister was going to burn these, but was convinced to stop, before he burned one book.

Killing is what Islam is good at. I can't understand liberal females though liking them, since if that should somehow end up becoming a reality in the USA these same females would be treated as domestic stock (over my dead body)
Those fermenting trouble (The Taliban) keep the running the rumor that a Pastor in Florida (the same idiot from a few months back) is burning Korans. All they need is an excuse (sometimes, not even) to kill someone. Some keep saying that only a small minority of Islam is responsible - but up to 25% of Islam is radical and 25% of over 1 billion people is no small minority.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Bulldawg, so it uis the same old tale eh, just brought back to death and killings ....... again?

Ya know what happens when you kick a cow flop doncha? I expect you do. That pastor is just finding out.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
When muslims kill, Democrats called it "religious freedom", and their expressions of intolerance and hate should be protected under the first amendment.

If killing is the ways Muslims show their religious freedom, it needs to be abolished immediately.

These people will never change, from their warp sense of thinking, you don't believe in their religion or their idology, and your out, in more ways then you think. I find their religion, nothing sweet or peaceful about it in anyway, spin it however you like, they are a evil bunch.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:39 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,810,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I can't understand liberal females though liking them, since if that should somehow end up becoming a reality in the USA these same females would be treated as domestic stock (over my dead body)
The answer is quite simple they have a common enemy that is conservatives.
Just listen to what they have to say about Peter King's Islamic radicalization hearing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies