Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 07:43 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times

Advertisements

Glen Beck's a nutcase. He rightfully appeals to the nutjobs who are into his sort of propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

391 posts, read 513,531 times
why can't anyone answer the op?

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
I see everyone attacking the OP poster for a small grammer mistake without directly answering the question.

I will address the OP.

I think Glenn Beck's big mouth has pissed off a few Jews with this remark of his.

Beck compared Reform Judaism to Islamic Extremism. The reaction was swift, with the Anti-Defamation League saying the comments belied Beck’s “bigoted ignorance.”
Glenn Beck Apology | Glenn Beck Reform Jews | Beck Islam | Mediaite

Probably the real reason Beck's show was cancelled.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:46 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Glenn Beck Apology Goes Down Like Pork Sandwich With Jews
Quote:
Yet, what comes out of his big yap virtually every time he has mentioned Jews, is equally as unpalatable as non-kosher food. With his latest comments he managed to anger Jews across the planet (once again) with his total ignorance and barely-concealed anti-Semitism. TO BE FAIR: Once people started to criticize him, Glenn Beck apologized. TO BE FAIR: Like a Glenn Beck history lesson the apology was woefully inadequate. No wonder radio stations in NYC, Philadelphia and, now Madison, Wisconsin (how ironic) have dropped his Radio Drama Theater. He’s a one man insult machine.
News Hounds: Glenn Beck Apology Goes Down Like Pork Sandwich With Jews

Old 04-09-2011, 07:57 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
strange, the jews that live down the street from me love beck.
Looks like there is a difference of opinion among the Jews. Shocking. We all thought they were members of a secret society gathered to take over the world and always decided as a group how they feel about everything - maybe the Jews that live down the street from you didn't check their illuminati email.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:01 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Looks like there is a difference of opinion among the Jews. Shocking. We all thought they were members of a secret society gathered to take over the world and always decided as a group how they feel about everything - maybe the Jews that live down the street from you didn't check their illuminati email.

please dont start with that junk. just because someone does not believe what you believe in, does not make the nutbags like the extreme left or right.

if you dont like what other people believe in, then if you cannot comment on it without saying it politely or some sense, then say nothing at all.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:02 PM

391 posts, read 513,531 times
yes, i'm a bad teacher because i use the ..... pleaseee............ I educate not englissssssh............ what do you want .....thinking or spelling..............

Old 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
please dont start with that junk. just because someone does not believe what you believe in, does not make the nutbags like the extreme left or right.

if you dont like what other people believe in, then if you cannot comment on it without saying it politely or some sense, then say nothing at all.
She was supporting your post

Old 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiteacher View Post
yes, i'm a bad teacher because i use the ..... pleaseee............ I educate not englissssssh............ what do you want .....thinking or spelling..............

dont worry teacher, they are just deflecting your question by talking about your grammer.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
She was supporting your post

if she did, then I apologize for my post. it seemed to me that it was against what I said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies