Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2011, 11:42 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Welp, I'm not taking your word for anything, so unless you want to point it out, I'm going to call BS. There's probably nothing even there for me to see, you just want to waste my time. Quit going on and on about it, I'm not going to look at the link.
What are you afraid you're going to see in that link?

Old 04-13-2011, 11:46 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,109,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I asked the question is a baby dies in utero late in a pregnancy if you expected the woman to carry her dead baby until she went into labor weeks and weeks later. would you "allow" her to have an abortion to get the dead baby out or not? which by the way is a late term abortion.

so you are all for forcing a woman to stay pregnant. how do you do that? do you favor breeding camps or is home detention ok?

my "smarts" have nothing to do with your inability to read a post
If the baby is dead, it is not an abortion to induce the woman. It's not "allowing" anything, it's removing a dead fetus. If it's not alive, it does not count as an abortion, since nothing is being killed. No, a late term abortion is just one performed on a live baby after 20 weeks, it is not a medical procedure to remove a baby who is already dead. Maybe you are just getting your terminology confused.

If you cannot have an abortion, you will remain pregnant (unless you have a miscarriage). That is common sense.

And yes, I am starting to question your mental abilities after you keep going on and on with these questions that make no sense.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:48 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,109,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What are you afraid you're going to see in that link?
I'm not afraid of anything, I just do not have time to go through 69 pages. Why is that so hard to understand??

Old 04-13-2011, 11:50 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
You could probably have read it in the time you spent saying you won't read it.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:51 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
If the baby is dead, it is not an abortion to induce the woman. It's not "allowing" anything, it's removing a dead fetus. If it's not alive, it does not count as an abortion, since nothing is being killed. No, a late term abortion is just one performed on a live baby after 20 weeks, it is not a medical procedure to remove a baby who is already dead. Maybe you are just getting your terminology confused.

If you cannot have an abortion, you will remain pregnant (unless you have a miscarriage). That is common sense.

And yes, I am starting to question your mental abilities after you keep going on and on with these questions that make no sense.
nice dodge girl friend.......do you want these woman to be in breeding camps, confine to home or what. what do you want to happen to the babies? do the moms have to raise them or do they have to adopt their kids out?

so you are fine with a late term abortion if the baby is dead, at least you have some compassion there. what about when a baby that is so severely ill it will die a short time after birth?

Old 04-13-2011, 11:57 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,549,273 times
Quote:
Mmmhmmm. And PP has been brought up on charges for falsifying medical records...what makes you think they wouldn't falsify financial docs as well?

And no, I'm not a federal employee so of course I haven't seen the "layers of paperwork associated with federal monies."
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the distribution, regulation, and reporting of Federal monies.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:00 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
I'm not afraid of anything, I just do not have time to go through 69 pages. Why is that so hard to understand??

You dont need to go thru 69 pages. The abortionists understand the fungibility of government funds and the fact that as funding for "NON ABORTION BS" increases so does the ability of PP to continue its destruction of life. This is a direct correlation to increased funding and increased abortion numbers every year by PP. They will never be honest about it. Its their wink and a nod. Similar the non verbal signs and euphemistic terms/ dialogue that organized crime and oppressive governments utilize to control the masses.

Abortionists will NEVER admit to the truth about government funded abortion. EVER.

Hopefully one day they will abortion themselves out of existance.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:02 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,174,114 times
^^Someone else who can't read a tax return ...

Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
^^Someone else who can't read a tax return ...

So sorry for you. Maybe its your prescription?

Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:
There are women's centers run by Christian organizations. There is always the county health dept. (yes, there is one in every county). So what if once a year you have to drive a little bit to get your exam, then you hit the pharmacy once a month or do mail order.

If these folks don't need more kids, perhaps BCP would be a good idea.
The clinics run by christians are a great idea! Where else can women learn that the sex drive is unhealthy, sinful, immoral, and giving in to Satan. Also, it's the place where women can learn that abortions cause breast cancer, mental illness, alcoholism, large facial warts, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornados.

Last edited by Visvaldis; 04-13-2011 at 12:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies