Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 01:40 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

But really? What has Obama done for the American people as of yet./ He promised to get our boys back home, and they are still there. What exactly is he waiting for?
Look at our gas prices, need I say more.....What is happening to our Country. The only thing Obama can do well, is he is a good public speaker...............but after a while says nothing. Our Country is in a mess, they all scream they need more time, thus another election, that to me is all they are worried about.

Then Michelle, is worried about child obesity, well my dear, if food and beverages that were healthy for you didn't cost so much, then maybe the American public could buy them....but all to often, I see the poor people, Mexicans, and Hispanic in the grocery store buying "Fanta" soda, at 69 cents, as opposed to Pomegrante juice at 5 bucks a bottle....see where I am going with this.....then they wonder why the children are fat, they can't afford the good food, so they are fed crap.........

and then she wonders why we have child obesity.................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 01:46 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,130 times
EVER...you forgot the second ever..he's like Johnnie 2 times from Goodfellas. But you gotta love him..

Old 04-19-2011, 01:54 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Bush got us into 2 of the longest wars in US history with no exit strategy and presided over the 2nd largest economic failure in US history. You can argue all you want about second and third place but number 1 is a no brainer.

I woudn't place too much credibility on anything that comes out of Trumps mouth. How is his investigation team doing in Hawaii hunting down Obama's records? He made Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar with some of his statements just this past week.
Bush didn't declared wars, it was the congresses. Yes, he did wanted the wars, but he got the congresses permission. But with Obama, he just send out men and women there without the consent of congresses. What he think he is? A king?

The problem with Bush is he is a big spender. But when you put him side by side with Obama, Obama be little Bush in every spending programs.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:02 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneel View Post
"He's been a horrible president. I always said the worst president was Jimmy Carter, guess what? Jimmy Carter goes to second place. Barack Obama has been the worst president ever. [In] the history of this country, Barack Obama is number one," Donald Trump told Sean Hannity on FOX News.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Donald Trump: "Obama Has Been The Worst President Ever"

Honestly I'm not sure, Carter is so good about that, not easy to compete

The truth hurts. Obama IS worse than even Carter.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:19 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Well, I have to agree with Trump and many many many others do as well.
I also agree with Trump. Obama is dishonest, incompetent, untrustworthy, lacks character, lacks intelligence... the man is in way over his head.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:36 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,515,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Yeah, because Madison, you know the one that let the white house burn was so effective.
Seriously. I find that when people say things like "the worst president ever," what they mean is, "the worst president of the last 25ish years because that's all I remember and I didn't really pay attention in history." I mean come on, Johnson, Buchanan, so many other great choices...

Old 04-19-2011, 04:56 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,623 times
Add in Hoover to the worst ever too..

Is Obama great??? No.. but be realistic.. He's not the worst ever either.. What I find insane is most of these people saying Obama is the worst president ever probably just sat idle or thought Bush 2 was doing a great job

Old 04-19-2011, 05:38 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Febtober View Post
Seriously. I find that when people say things like "the worst president ever," what they mean is, "the worst president of the last 25ish years because that's all I remember and I didn't really pay attention in history." I mean come on, Johnson, Buchanan, so many other great choices...
Earlier today I was wondering who wrote the song Under The Boardwalk, a hit somewhere in the 60s. I asked some coworker and in a look of surprise mixed with a dash of aggitation he replied, "How should I know. I wasn't born yet!"

"Oh, okay," I said, "then I'll assume you don't know who America fought in WWII."

Old 04-19-2011, 05:44 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I think Trump is right and the scary thing, Obama might serve a second term. I dread thinking about the mess we will be in if we have him until 2016. Dear God, if you are here, please help us...

Nita
Not to worry. We survived 8 years of Bush; you'll survive Obama...

Old 04-20-2011, 07:21 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Bush got us into 2 of the longest wars in US history with no exit strategy and presided over the 2nd largest economic failure in US history. You can argue all you want about second and third place but number 1 is a no brainer.
Hmm, you seem to forget that that it was the Dems in charge of the House and Senate the last 2 years of the Bush Admin...during which time the Dems refused for the 3rd or 4th time (at the request of Bush) to straighten up Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac or disaster was coming! Dems refused. Our economy was doing just fine until the Dems took over Congress! That includes the current economic problem, and add BO's foolish spending to that and we have a huge problem now.

Quote:
I woudn't place too much credibility on anything that comes out of Trumps mouth. How is his investigation team doing in Hawaii hunting down Obama's records? He made Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar with some of his statements just this past week.
Really! I would! The man has proven himself in the business world, of which understanding economics is a part! He is not a politician...than God! He has the guts to "tell it like it is." Political spin and dodge crap has certainly proven how well it works, hasn't it!

As for Sarah Palin, she is the female side of Donald Trump. She also tells it like it is and has the guts to back it up.

Neither of these people have any fear of speaking the truth! That is to be admired and I only wish more of our politicians had the guts to do the same. Certainly, the White House has demonstrated how a yellow strip up the back and namby/pamby, wishy/washy total ignorance of real life has put this country on the road to destruction. It will take "real gutsy people" to pull us out of the hole! Trump and Palin have the knowledge, experience (something BO fully lacks) and guts to jump in and do it!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies