Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 05:49 PM

87,994 posts, read 83,805,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yeah, and you were THERE.
LOL, not for the collapse of 7. I'd made it to Jersey by then. As a matter of fact, the first thing I saw on TV that day was the cameras trained on 7 and the voices who kept saying it was going to collapse. And finally, it did.

But I do know people who were present when 7 went down, which is how I know this is all so dumb.

Anyway, carry on. I am a mirage. Or a CIA agent. Use your imagination and choose whichever you prefer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 05:51 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,255,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The federal government dumped a large dose of aerial LSD on lower manhattan that morning.

MQ was just having a bad trip.

Mightyqueen pedals the stuff - she don't partake.

If she did, she'd think 911 was a holiday in Cancun.

Old 04-17-2011, 05:58 PM

14,830 posts, read 8,464,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Ah, so you've joined up with Phil Jayhan.

Yes, I do not exist, and neither did my dead coworkers, and all of us who were there are actors.

But you must be very excited that there's another truther thread on C-D!
You seem to monitor every one of them. Why is that?

Afraid you'll miss an opportunity to spread the manure ?

Old 04-17-2011, 06:09 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,287,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

You offer nothing in the way to discredit a on site eye witness to 9/11? And then you claim they are spreading the crap around?

Really?

Old 04-17-2011, 06:15 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,035,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
The outcome of 9/11 tragedy is very diverse. The people who committed that act had little to do with Islam. It was pure mental illness. The interesting thing though, is how many sick people all over the world were intrigued and responded to the tragedy. So many conspiracy theories... No matter how weird the theory may be, it will always find supporters. BTW, Charlie Sheen is also an avid fan of these theories. I would have never guessed how many sickos are out there.
It's easy to call people "sick". It is not easy (for just one example out of hundreds of possible examples) to explain away the BBC announcing Tower 7 fell- BEFORE it fell, or coming up with a plausible reason why it fell when no plane hit it. NOT that a plane hitting a steel building would EVER cause it to crumble to dust at near free fall speed, but people like to use that flimsy excuse as to Towers 1 and 2. Can't use it for 7.

I don't think you are sick- I just don't think you've looked into 9/11 beyond buying the preposterous official story.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

I "monitor" all the P&C threads, as well as other forums on CD. What can I say? I've got a kid in college and little money for other entertainment. Yep, the 9/11 in the title caught my eye. That day had, of course, a major impact on my life, and still does. It's not just the conspiracy-theory phenomenon that interests me about the day, however. I'm interested in all different aspects of 9/11, involved in the survivors group, participated in several evacuation and psychological studies related to the terrorist attacks, volunteer at the WTC Tribute Center in lower Manhattan, and I'm partly involved with the site reconstruction.

I'm not going to argue with you, Guy. I know you are an ordained believer.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:17 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,035,024 times
Quote:
You offer nothing in the way to discredit a on site eye witness to 9/11? And then you claim they are spreading the crap around?

Really?
Really. There is absolutely no way of knowing whether or not an anonymous poster on a forum is an eye witness to anything....and lots has been offered, you just aren't taking the offer.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:

Really?
Don't bother. Memphis. Guy and I have tried to have that conversation before. He believes I am an agent for the government, paid to troll on forums such as this.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:20 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,287,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Don't bother. Memphis. Guy and I have tried to have that conversation before. He believes I am an agent for the government, paid to troll on forums such as this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Really. There is absolutely no way of knowing whether or not an anonymous poster on a forum is an eye witness to anything....and lots has been offered, you just aren't taking the offer.
Yep, nail on the head MQ.

"I can't disprove your point, therefore you must be a government agent of evil"

People try to tell me about cellular equipment all the time, I'm an engineer and work in the field, but I'm don't know anything about that either.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Yes, it's a Catch-22 there. I'm obviously not going to give out personal identifying information on an Internet forum. I can recommend books or post links just like those who wish to put forth the truther information, and that's about it. People have to just use their own judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies