Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 06:40 AM

20,263 posts, read 19,850,330 times

Advertisements

YouTube - "I Wipe My A** With the American Flag": The New Civility of the Left on Display

YouTube - Left Taunts, Harasses and Hurls Racial Insults at African American Man Attending TEA Party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 06:41 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,253,575 times
God Da**it, I'm going to Portland for an academic conference in June. How can I avoid these animals posing as humans?

How can such a beautiful place have such ugly people?

Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,583,632 times
The lefties are worse than usual (if you can imagine that!) as they see their ship sinking fast. They will have to become accountable for themselves and actually work for what they need and stop standing with their hands out trying to take from the people they deem 'rich.'

Lefties = classless dirtbags.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 AM

37,769 posts, read 40,907,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
The lefties are worse than usual (if you can imagine that!) as they see their ship sinking fast. They will have to become accountable for themselves and actually work for what they need and stop standing with their hands out trying to take from the people they deem 'rich.'

Hopefully, mom and did will see them on TV and kick them out of the basement.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Hopefully, mom and did will see them on TV and kick them out of the basement.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 AM

2,208 posts, read 1,832,762 times
Quote:

Taking the high road there? All people on the left are classless dirtbags? What about those people bringing guns to town hall rallies on the right? What about the people making racists jokes about Obama?

The right has shining examples of the same behavior as well. I disagree with their actions, but this post is simply trying to blanket an entire group of people and imply that the right does not have this fringe element.

Both sides are comprised of humans, thus they will have radical aspects to them. However, why imply it's only one sided?

Old 04-18-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibro1 View Post
Taking the high road there? All people on the left are classless dirtbags? What about those people bringing guns to town hall rallies on the right? What about the people making racists jokes about Obama?

The right has shining examples of the same behavior as well. I disagree with their actions, but this post is simply trying to blanket an entire group of people and imply that the right does not have this fringe element.

Both sides are comprised of humans, thus they will have radical aspects to them. However, why imply it's only one sided?
I stand by my comment! If you don't agree....that is your right.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:02 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,253,575 times
Looks like the black guy yelling "token black guy" should look around him and see all the lily white faces on his side.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 AM

2,208 posts, read 1,832,762 times
Quote:
I stand by my comment! If you don't agree....that is your right.
Your comment is lacking in critical thinking and simply tuning out evidence. It's one thing to post an opinion...it's quite another to try to post said opinion and spin it as fact. Sorry, but instead of comically posting and implying that this is a "leftest" tactic... maybe show that political discourse has always been this messy on both sides. At least you'll have evidence to support it and it can accurately be labeled as fact instead of an opinion based on knee jerk reactions and Fox News.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibro1 View Post
Your comment is lacking in critical thinking and simply tuning out evidence. It's one thing to post an opinion...it's quite another to try to post said opinion and spin it as fact. Sorry, but instead of comically posting and implying that this is a "leftest" tactic... maybe show that political discourse has always been this messy on both sides. At least you'll have evidence to support it and it can accurately be labeled as fact instead of an opinion based on knee jerk reactions and Fox News.
Let me be real clear....I do not take 'advice' from you. I also do not really care what you think about my comments, so do not waste your time blathering about what YOU think the correct way to word my comments should be. Understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies