Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 06:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Well i just found out a really good gay friend of ours, a guy in his late thirtys has HIV. Well more my friend then my husband. We have known him for about 20 years.

And let me tell ya in no way was he in the closet. No way, if anything, he was out there, this was his lifestyle, so maybe in part some of what they say is true. But in retrospect, anyone who is out there doing tom dick and harry, girls included, are going to be infected. Too many when it comes to sex, don't use protection. People you know the score, don't be stupid, and ignorant, you play some of you may pay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Here's another stat for the OP to use as the basis for a rant.

40 percent of penile cancers are caused by HPV. Hispanic men have the highest rates of HPV caused penile cancer.

Perhaps a rant against the unhealthy "heterosexual Hispanic male lifestyle" is in order.

Perhaps this thread is about the risk of becoming gay.

Gays on City Data are always crying about how they should be treated the same as anyone else. Well, at least explain to everyone else that as great as homosexuality is, that it might kill you. The possiblility is greater than if you are heterosexual.

I had a cousin in California, seemed like a bright kid, he got talked into being gay and died at 30. AIDS.

I don't want my kids to do that.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:46 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times
Default "It Is What It Is" ... The Bloody Facts Mates !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Anal cancer among the gay and bisexual men

Gay Lifestyle Is Unhealthy.

Homosexuals have a "far greater" incidence of HPV than heterosexuals. 65% for non HIV gays and 95% for gays with HIV.

When homosexuals try to equate HPV stats for gays to HPV stats for heterosexual people, and try to make it seem like they are the same, they are lying. Intentionally.

If you're going to glorify homosexuality on City Data - it would be responsible for you to at least acknowledge the anal warts that homosexuals are in store for. The HPV risk of anal cancer and the higher risk of AIDS.

The YMCA may be fun .... but anal warts are no joke.
yooperkat !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... The actual "facts" presented above ^regarding this entire pitiful issue are bloody well refreshing ! ... What ?

Jolly Good Job yooperkat !!! The "Facts" regarding some of the most important issues of our times are bloody well in short supply here on ole CDF ! Keep up the great work mate !!! You are a most refreshing change from so much of the dopey and delusional stuff that some of these blighters on this forum come up with !!!

Ta / Ole Sgt. Lamar

760 posts, read 685,602 times
Quote:

Gays on City Data are always crying about how they should be treated the same as anyone else. Well, at least explain to everyone else that as great as homosexuality is, that it might kill you. The possiblility is greater than if you are heterosexual.

I had a cousin in California, seemed like a bright kid, he got talked into being gay and died at 30. AIDS.

FEAR FEAR FEAR!

How about teaching your kids about how to have safe sex when the time comes and let life take its course?

3,451 posts, read 7,055,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Equal rights?

Really?

Do strait white males have the right to alter the definition of someone else's marriage contract or criminalize public criticism?
Allowing gay marriage has nothing to do with altering marriage contracts.

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:

heterosexual sex can kill ya as well. oh wait, both hetero and gay sex include the same activities. maybe we should just give up sex all together?

Old 04-18-2011, 07:02 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
FEAR FEAR FEAR!

How about teaching your kids about how to have safe sex when the time comes and let life take its course?

Seems like the message about safe sex isn't gettin' through to the gay community.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times
Gay "sex" isn't sex....

Ask Bill Clinton

Old 04-18-2011, 07:19 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:

There are societal reasons why many parents don't want their kids to be a part of this. It can kill you.
Isn't that what you conservatives want, to get rid of all the gays?

Old 04-18-2011, 07:21 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Equal rights?

Really?

Do strait white males have the right to alter the definition of someone else's marriage contract or criminalize public criticism?
Gays getting married makes you required to marry a gay person? If not, what on your marriage contract changes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies