Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Obamacare 23 37.10%
Libya's war 3 4.84%
Guantanamo still open 7 11.29%
Auto bailout 1 1.61%
Wall Street bailout 4 6.45%
EPA Regulations 1 1.61%
Labor attacks against Boeing 4 6.45%
Israel criticized 1 1.61%
To give money to Brazil to develop their oil, but not our oil 3 4.84%
Other 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 07:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Another bash Obama thread???

:shoc ked:: shocked::shock ed:

"His worst accomplishment" Think about that phrase for a second.

Thought about it?

"worst accomplishment"

LMFAO. I think you have a syntax problem.....not surprised given this is a bash Obama thread.
obama considers obamacare and the stimulus as "accomplishments", even though one is more unpopular than ever and the other has failed miserably.

Why do you think he doesn't campaign on his great legislative victories?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Current job approval for Obama:

49% approve
43% disapprove

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Amazing! Touting a 49% approval rating.

Actually, the average is 48-46, but I expect you knew that.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

How long will that number hold under the economic conditions of obamanomics?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:44 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,273,534 times
I voted other:

Being elected to begin with.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
I voted other:

Being elected to begin with.
That belongs on the heads of the duped, bamboozled, mesmerized voters who put him in office.

He just took the opportunity presented to him by the hypnotized masses.

Never forget;

This is a great nation and we're going to transform it - didn't anybody hear these words?

This is time where the ocean will slow and the plant will heal - did people actual believe and take heart in these words?

Last edited by sanrene; 06-20-2011 at 07:54 PM..

Old 06-21-2011, 06:10 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That belongs on the heads of the duped, bamboozled, mesmerized voters who put him in office.

He just took the opportunity presented to him by the hypnotized masses.

Never forget;

This is a great nation and we're going to transform it - didn't anybody hear these words?

This is time where the ocean will slow and the plant will heal - did people actual believe and take heart in these words?
Here's food for thought.
Did you vote for Obama? If not, then the majority of people who did are easily fooled idiots.

If a Republican wins in 2012, he'll have to dupe, bamboozle, and mesmerize the voters who put him in office. Or will they suddenly just become intensely brilliant people?

Thanks. You just called most Americans morons, in a round-about fashion.
It's nice to be thought of as a bamboozled dupe. Maybe if I vote Republican next time, I can be an acutely erudite member of scociety. At least according to people who hate Obama.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:16 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
I guess that here in the Internet Generation, words no longer have any actual meaning. Isn't an accomplishment supposed to be a positive thing? Please define for me a "worst accomplishment."

Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 AM

589 posts, read 376,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I guess that here in the Internet Generation, words no longer have any actual meaning. Isn't an accomplishment supposed to be a positive thing? Please define for me a "worst accomplishment."

Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flize View Post
What is it ?
It is definitely 0bamaCare.

The worst form of government a people can live under, is a tyranny, run by an all powerful centrally controlled government. We are well on our way to living under that form of tyranny.

Prior to 0bamaCare, our government's politicians and bureaucrats were satisfied with indirectly controlling the people. The federal government would control what products and services the private sector businesses could offer the us, and indirectly control the choices available to us. This is what freedom has been reduced to. Oh sure, we are free to choose whatever car, washing machine, air-conditioner or light bulb we want to buy, but the only choices available to us have been controlled by the government.

Finally with 0bamacare, the government is bold enough to not only control the private sector businesses, and what product they can offer us, the government now controls the people. We have finally lost the freedom to decide for ourselves if we even want to engage in commerce and buy a product or service at all.

We have lost the freedom to even choose which product we think fits our needs. Now we are being forced, thru threat of federal fines, imprisonment or both, to buy, not just any product, but to buy a product designed by, and controlled by these faceless, nameless bureaucrats in government.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:03 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,366,046 times
Default President's worst accomplishment?

Here's my vote choice: continuing the trend of enormous military spending and sales.
We need peace, not war!

Peace,
brian

Old 06-21-2011, 08:04 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Can't decide between stoking World War III or the EPA or the bank bailouts. This is the worst president since FDR let Pearl Harbor be bombed to enter World War II
using our money to stoke world war III ranks pretty high up but since that hasn't happened yet (not for trying) i would have to go with degrading our currency through the federal reserve.

bank bailouts are also very high on the list, especially lying about the bonus clawback and forcing americans to acccept that corruption is ongoing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies