Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 12:55 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Obama certainly has an attraction to those racist, hate-filled, Gawd D*mn America type preachers doesn't he? Says a great deal about what Obama's real thoughts are.
Exactly. He ATTRACTS and IS DRAWN to these type of people his whole life. He is a radical and like Trump, a fake Christian. He has shown more emotion and heart when speaking about Muslims and how sweet the call to prayer is. The best thing hes ever said about Jesus/Christianity is "theres something about the ressurection that puts everything in to perspective"..... whatever that means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 12:58 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Looking over some of your postings .. I'd say you suffer from the same malady!?

As a matter of fact .. I haven't seen you make a claim or prove that you have Thoughts on much of anything!?

("Hooray" .. We got us a Troll fight a startin)

Really? Refresh my memory, I don't remember posting a video and saying "I think" there was more without supporting that 'more' with fact. You on the other hand have done just that.

Anytime you can show something I've put forth as fact to be untrue you just bring it on, Biff.

Until then, no, it's hardly worth fighting you over your baseless allegations.

Last edited by burdell; 04-25-2011 at 01:08 PM..

Old 04-25-2011, 01:21 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Considering the virtual impossibility of being able to find a sentient African American pastor who would deny that racism is alive and well in America, Obama wouldn't be able to attend a black church in the entire country.
Why does he HAVE TO find a black pastor?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:40 PM

677 posts, read 933,865 times
You folks on the right are just down right pathetic fools. First Obama is suppose to be Muslim, then a wanna be Christian, the anti-Christ, a Nazi, a hate monger, I mean damn, what else are you going to accuse the man of? Less than half of you don't attend any church & haven't got a clue to who Christ is, what He stands for, or have the faintest idea what salvation is about. Get off of Obama's back & get a life, ya bunch of pitiful backwoods closed minded hicks that know of nothing other than the bs fed to you from Limbaugh & the Fox News liars.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:43 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,859,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Exactly. He ATTRACTS and IS DRAWN to these type of people his whole life. He is a radical and like Trump, a fake Christian. He has shown more emotion and heart when speaking about Muslims and how sweet the call to prayer is. The best thing hes ever said about Jesus/Christianity is "theres something about the ressurection that puts everything in to perspective"..... whatever that means.
Agreed.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:48 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Considering the virtual impossibility of being able to find a sentient African American pastor who would deny that racism is alive and well in America, Obama wouldn't be able to attend a black church in the entire country.
The only racism in America comes from some black people. It wasn't an accident that little p!ick obama found another church with a radical nut case preacher. Doesn't his white side ever go to church..??
The reason there is racism is because of these old coots are still preaching racism. He is trying to convince the congregation that there is racism so they will carry on with the hate. That's a great way to bring people together. Why don't they preach getting an education, get a job, stop getting knocked up, and become a responsible, producing citizen. If you can do that, your problems will be over. No one cares about a persons color, it's their lifestyle that causes the problems....
There are good white people, and there is white trash. There are good black people, and there are Nsssss.................
The irony of obama is, if he was Joe Jones, half white, half black, and tried to move into a black neighborhood and declare himself black, he would be run out of town on a rail...!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 04:48 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,566 times
These churches that focus on racism are the direct opposite of what they should be talking about. You are holding your own people down, not lifting them up. Getting them wrapped all up in the thought of most white people are against them. Youre suppose to be teaching the word of God, helping people better themselves spiritually and otherwise.

And it's no coincidence that Obama didnt have any statement to make on Easter, when he's made many statements with emotion and feeling, during Muslim holidays. Its not mistake that he ends up in churches that focus on race, rather than God. He has no clue what Christianity is about, nor do most who attend these type or Rev Wright churches. He's about as much a Christian as Trump is.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:04 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Obama is not a Christian or a Muslim..... there is not enough eveidence to convict him on either claim....

Old 04-25-2011, 05:22 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,830,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
What can be said other than .. The guy is consistent!

Doesn't matter the denomination .. Obummer can find the "America Is A Racist Nation" preacher regardless!
snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

Nothing the preacher said was racist. He simply declared racism had changed its form and still needs to be addressed. Are you saying that if I declare that Nazi skinheads exist, and use an example of a Nazi skinhead, that I must also be a Nazi skinhead? I'm failing to see your point.

He did use Rush Limbaugh as an example.
I didn't know Rush was considered a racist until I saw your link. Thanks for that. I learned something new. If he's a racist, he's not a very good one, at least according to Snopes.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:23 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Gosh, that would TRULY be good news if only that were really true!
I'm not certain why you think Obama's false interpretation is good news but there is nothing untrue about my post. Those where were paying attention knew this during his campaign well before the election.

Cal Thomas Official Web Site - OBAMA IS NO JOSHUA

Video Transcripts: Seven Reasons Why Barack Obama Is Not A Christian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies