Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:18 PM

132 posts, read 159,482 times

Advertisements

You just have to read this forum to see that republican are angry, hateful and increasingly irrational. I think the level of racism could well and truly reach new heights. I'm talking monkey noises, N word, "scientific" reports about the inferiority of black people's brain, that kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 03:29 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBIF View Post
You just have to read this forum to see that republican are angry, hateful and increasingly irrational. I think the level of racism could well and truly reach new heights. I'm talking monkey noises, N word, "scientific" reports about the inferiority of black people's brain, that kind of stuff.
^^^Pathetically racist/hate filled post.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:34 PM

446 posts, read 649,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Or maybe they mean we will see more Black Panthers at the polling places trying to scare people from voting again.
Just stepped out of a time machine from the 70's, did you now? Or are you talking about the black guys who were just fooling around at a polling place in a BLACK neighborhood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
This country was a lot more civilized under "segregation".
Klassy.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBIF View Post
In the democratic primaries in Mississippi, a huge % of blacks voted for Obama and in exit polls most of them indicated that race was a major factor in their decision. Whites voted more for hillary but had a much ower % polled saying that race was a major factor in thier decision.

I find it sad, no pathetic, that after this country elected a black president that we have race baiters wandering around trying to paint a large part of the country as racist because they have different politics than you.

If Hillary were president right now the Republicans would be just, heck more upset...they HATE Hillary and it's not because of her dark brown skin color.

Are there some stormfront racists roaming about this forum (in small numbers)? Yep, sure are....and labeling a large group because of a few idiots is the kind of tactic used by small minded bigots like them, and of course others.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:28 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
The only racsim is going to come from the left. AS USUAL.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Serge View Post
Or are you talking about the black guys who were just fooling around at a polling place in a BLACK neighborhood?

Again, another Liberal who doesn't believe in laws, especially when blacks break them. Right Dark Serg?

Old 04-29-2011, 08:51 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Oh my God, you people can't be serious. The only time I see anything about racism, its always the right claiming that the left says "If you disagree with Obama, you're racist". Huh? Can someone show me a ton of links that actually state those words please. The majority of these Threads on this site that are about Obama are usually about character assasination or name calling and what not. Or at least that's what it ends up as. And, to be honest, you guys are fooling yourselves if you thought that anybody else from the 2008 election would have done a better job. If anything you should be more upset at Congress than you should Obama.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
So now it is racist to run against Obama's policies?

RealClearPolitics - Video - Tavis Smiley: 2012 Will Be "The Most Racist" Election Ever

yep, Tavis Smiley played the Tea Party is racist lie. Taxpayer funded don't ya know.
I guess the millions of white people that voted for Obama in the last election became racists in the past couple of years.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:42 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The only racsim is going to come from the left. AS USUAL.
I couldn't agree more. If Obama runs on the issues, he'll be defeated, and Tavis Smiley is signaling what the left will do to anyone who opposes Obama. But the public is getting wise to the race card scam, and it doesn't have the power it used to.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I couldn't agree more. If Obama runs on the issues, he'll be defeated, and Tavis Smiley is signaling what the left will do to anyone who opposes Obama. But the public is getting wise to the race card scam, and it doesn't have the power it used to.
It sure doesn't have the power it used to. Being called a racist nowadays is like being called gay years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies