Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:46 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I'm not sure why you could possibly think it is the original with ALL the evidence that it is a 'built' (assembled) forgery. Obviously however, you do seem to have doubts. Yes, I'd like to see the document be carbon dated too. It looks nothing like the twin girls' long-form birth certifcate that were born one day after Obama's birth date. Wonder why that is?

Clearly Obama and his administration is taking the American people as fools. If one does not question this - a fool they are...

Carbon dating...the birth certificate.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Then again, that would be kind of awesome. If people accepted the Carbon dating thing, they'd have to agree that the earth is billions of years old...because that's what carbon 14 dating is based off of.

The Carbon Dating Theory assumes that the Earth is billions of years old, which is a direct contradiction of the Biblical account, as described below.

According to Jesus Christ, this Universe is only approximately 6,000 years old

http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/index.php?main=2&sub=1&page=29

Could this be some sort of conspiracy to make people believe in evolution vs. Jesus? Sounds like Obama mischief, to me. I bet he planned it this way, just like the tornados that hit. He planned that, too. With his evil weather machine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 10:48 AM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Of course they will not address the matter...unless someone with a backbone (like a Trump) pushes the matter....
so far he hasn't. what are your thoughts on trump if he doesn't pursue the matter?

Old 04-29-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Thus, the 'built' (fake) document, which was put into the DoH's records...
when do you believe this fake record was put into the DoH records?

Old 04-29-2011, 10:59 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Default As usual...lot's of noise from the minority...

Howard Stern had something like 6,000,000 listeners at the time of certain complaints to the FCC (censorship / decency issues. The complaints numbered something like 150,000 so approximately 2.5% of the listeners, a clear minority. Here, the poll says 125 out of 145 polled, 86% have "moved on." There sure is a lot of noise being made from the minority. Amazing!

Last edited by Mr Floyd; 04-29-2011 at 11:27 AM..

Old 04-29-2011, 11:02 AM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
After looking at all the posts - i still think its original but to finally put this issue to bed
it would be interesting to carbon date the document.
that would be interesting
I assume you looked at the video analyses and I am curious as to why you think it is original. I am sincerely trying to determine the truth here, so I am interested in how people form their conclusions based on the available information. Thanks to anyone who answers this!

Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
I assume you looked at the video analyses and I am curious as to why you think it is original. I am sincerely trying to determine the truth here, so I am interested in how people form their conclusions based on the available information. Thanks to anyone who answers this!
the "pixels" video or the "layers" ?

Old 04-29-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the "pixels" video or the "layers" ?
Whatever you would like to explain from your perspective. There seem to be many anomalies to comment on. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:18 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
I've had a background check for a top secret clearance. Obama is cleared for everything.
If he wasn't legit, he wouldn't be where he is.

When he was a Senator, no one cared about his birth certificate. It was good enough then, but not when he became President. That doesn't sound fishy to birthers; that sounds reasonable. To me, it sounds retarded.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I've had a background check for a top secret clearance. Obama is cleared for everything.
If he wasn't legit, he wouldn't be where he is.

When he was a Senator, no one cared about his birth certificate. It was good enough then, but not when he became President. That doesn't sound fishy to birthers; that sounds reasonable. To me, it sounds retarded.

It's all smoke and mirrors.
But can you look at the video analyses and explain how the apparent anomalies are "normal" when a document has been directly scanned or photocopied? And do you have any opinion on why the document would be so layered and piecemeal in the first place? Or why the pixels in the characters from the same signature word ('Dunham' for example) would be of different sizes?

Is anyone here a non-partisan graphics expert who can post objectively about this? Thanks.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:34 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Carbon dating...the birth certificate.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Then again, that would be kind of awesome. If people accepted the Carbon dating thing, they'd have to agree that the earth is billions of years old...because that's what carbon 14 dating is based off of.

The Carbon Dating Theory assumes that the Earth is billions of years old, which is a direct contradiction of the Biblical account, as described below.

According to Jesus Christ, this Universe is only approximately 6,000 years old

http://www.finalfrontier.org.uk/index.php?main=2&sub=1&page=29

Could this be some sort of conspiracy to make people believe in evolution vs. Jesus? Sounds like Obama mischief, to me. I bet he planned it this way, just like the tornados that hit. He planned that, too. With his evil weather machine.
You didn't know that the Commander In Chief has access to HAARP, the so-called death ray that is stashed in the North Pole? You can point it at a certain Geographic area and control the thoughts / mood of a large group of people...and the weather. He has also upped the frequency of vapor trails, seeding the clouds with a mix of mind altering chemicals.

So go ahead. Have your microwaved, genetically modified, processed food and turn on the "news". It's all part of the plan. BTW, the tin foil hat will not ward off the death ray.

Have a nice day and rest assured...you are being watched...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies