Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 08:45 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Free Republic? Really?

That, World Nutz Daily and Post&Email (all racist sites) seem to be that posters favorites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 09:17 PM

161 posts, read 246,426 times
Trump was just destroyed at the WHCD tonight.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:01 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkytofu10 View Post
Trump was just destroyed at the WHCD tonight.
I've got to join with Jon Stewart on this one - I hope to God that man runs for President. With everything sad and tragic going on in the world today, we really need a good laugh, and he seems like a good source for constant chuckles.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
I've got to join with Jon Stewart on this one - I hope to God that man runs for President. With everything sad and tragic going on in the world today, we really need a good laugh, and he seems like a good source for constant chuckles.
Yep, he brought it all on himself, he wanted publicity, and used silly ideas to get it, now he has to pay the price by being the butt of jokes for awhile. Poor wealthy famous guy, life is so tough, boo hoo!

Old 04-30-2011, 11:42 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,558,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
For those who get a birth certificate from Hawaii who were not born there it doesn't say born in Honolulu or anywhere else in Hawaii on there.
It would say whatever the person reporting told them.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:55 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,558,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
That, World Nutz Daily and Post&Email (all racist sites) seem to be that posters favorites.
I've spent the last hour or more reading this site and the links to the court case, including Judge Carter and his ruling. I find Lucas Smith credible. He was willing to be deposed, write a lengthy declaration, sign an affadavit, and testify in a court of law - all of which could get him imprisoned, if found to be fraudulent. Instead, Obama's attorney got this case dismissed.
Lucas has a beef with World Net Daily. I don't know what that is about, other than Lucas states they lied about his findings. Lucas does a video in response to their charges. Personally, I found that confusing, because I don't know what WND said about him. He does state something to the effect, that they don't want this inquiry to end, because there is money to be made, keeping it going. He is saying this Kenyan Birth Certificate would settle the issue once and for all. I found his affadavit very compelling.
I have also seen that there were 2 Kenyan Birth Cert's, one of which was fraudulent, the other not authenticated one way or the other. I will assume this one, presented by Lucas, is the one that is yet to be forensically proven.
I hope he gets his day in court, at some point. That's about all I can say on this matter.
Lucas Smith -- Kenyan Birth Certificate

Old 05-01-2011, 12:05 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,446,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I've spent the last hour or more reading this site and the links to the court case, including Judge Carter and his ruling. I find Lucas Smith credible. He was willing to be deposed, write a lengthy declaration, sign an affadavit, and testify in a court of law - all of which could get him imprisoned, if found to be fraudulent. Instead, Obama's attorney got this case dismissed.
Lucas has a beef with World Net Daily. I don't know what that is about, other than Lucas states they lied about his findings. Lucas does a video in response to their charges. Personally, I found that confusing, because I don't know what WND said about him. He does state something to the effect, that they don't want this inquiry to end, because there is money to be made, keeping it going. He is saying this Kenyan Birth Certificate would settle the issue once and for all. I found his affadavit very compelling.
I have also seen that there were 2 Kenyan Birth Cert's, one of which was fraudulent, the other not authenticated one way or the other. I will assume this one, presented by Lucas, is the one that is yet to be forensically proven.
I hope he gets his day in court, at some point. That's about all I can say on this matter.
LMAO Lucas Smith??

Obama's state certified birth certificate released three years ago settled this once and for all. The bats****, the racists and the ignorant just can't let it go.

Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,446,701 times
Quote:
It would say whatever the person reporting told them.
For race of the parent?? Yes, for where they were born?? No.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm familiar with the 6 days war but haven't heard of the 3. who and where?
Typo 6 days war; me and that Jewish Capt.. Cold water flat on Beacon Hill in Bean town.

Donna no I never knew that. What did Joe the plumber turn out to be?

Old 05-01-2011, 08:23 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
Lucas Smith has already had several days in court. DId you not realize that was a convicted felon and forger?

Quote:
Name: Lucas Daniel Smith
Offender Number: 1117239
Sex: M
Birth Date: 01/04/1980

Prison D Felony Linn 12/25/2002

Probation D Felony Linn 08/18/2000

Probation Serious Misdemeanor Linn 03/10/2000
The information can be verified by going here and entering his name:

Iowa Department of Corrections - Offender Information
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies