Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 08:56 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times

Advertisements

The birthers don't even believe this stuff anymore. they are only stringing it along to waste your time...

I got a Direct message from a birther a few weeks ago, without naming names here is what they said,

Quote:
"Not being a birther, since I long ago accepted his paper as all he was going to produce, I only play this game to cause consternation to those who still believe in him. I am sorry but I don't give a lot of thought to things like that fool thread that I thought might last a couple of hours. I have had time to look at it the past two weeks although I forgot about it just after starting it. I will be back on ***** and doing the same kind of things for those of the left lean, once again."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I voted no, I want this farce to continue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Thank you, you get repped for that. As far as him running, my first choice would be Ron Paul, butI don't think he's going to have the financial backing. I think out of the other GOP posibilities, Trump would do the best job as POTUS, and financial backing for campaining isn't an issue.
I'm kinda of a Mike Huckabee fan. I would like someone with good religious values in office.

If Diversity is a must (its not for me) I would mind seen Herman Cain as Vice President, apparently he has good Business experience.

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Eric Cantor on Fox is stating "It was silly for the WH to release this while we have other issues to deal with."

Completely agree with the guy.
I love the fact that it's pointing out the disingenuous of this president. He sent his lackey out to whine about how the WH has more important things to concentrate on than this issue, then Obama jets off to interview with Oprah and attend ANOTHER political fundraiser. After days of fundraising and a little golf.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
So all of you cheering Trump in this just don't bother noticing that he was..um...completely WRONG?

LOL
Wrong???

Trump just asked to see it.....

He never said either way.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
The birthers just got completely and utterly owned beyond all belief.
Haven't you heard? the new theory is that it's fake.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:58 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Bummer, birthers were so much fun to **** with.
Oh, they'll come up with something. We already have the first one pointing out that there's no birth weight. Eventually, they'll find someone who'll say that the attending physician's car wasn't parked in the hospital parking lot that day, hence it's a forgery, or something similarly stupid.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 AM

Location: Looks like I'm getting out "Valley On The Sun" Arizona
190 posts, read 415,697 times
Now let's see him produce a job?

Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
The thing that makes this the wackiest is that in order for this whole birther thing to have any significance, they think that the conspiracy started when he was born. He was born to be president and everything about him is a lie from his place of birth to where he went to school and how he got into Harvard. They claim that he got into Harvard with bad grades. So basically, his whole life has been part of a conspiracy, but to do what? Why would whoever the people are that are part of this conspiracy choose an illegal immigrant, somehow get him into Harvard, make him a community organizer and professor, then senator and then president? What purpose would all of this serve?

Furthermore, if this vast conspiracy truly exists, it would not just be "the crazy liberals" supporting it. Why do these wackos think that the illuminati=crazy liberals and if there is some conspiracy, common sense would tell you that it didn't get started with the election of Barack Obama. Whack jobs!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Wrong???

Trump just asked to see it.....

He never said either way.
Well he said "he had his doubts."

Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
This has nothing to do with whether he was born in Hawaii or not, but they definitely screwed up with the race of the father.

The facts are that any black person would have been considered "Negroid" or "Negro" and African is not a race. Africa is a continent. There is no way in hell that African would have been used as the race of the father in 1961. It can't be legally used now as a race since it is NOT a race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies