Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:27 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
LOL, i don't need to prove anything, never did.

birthers = historic FAIL
You made an assertion that it's authentic. You also added a "case closed". Would be curious as to why you think that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 07:27 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
WH releases Obama birth certificate. on Twitpic

I guess that narrative by the Left on here, that he had no reason to release it, was WRONG. The DOUBT was taking hold.

Thank you The Donald for forcing this fraud to appease the American people.

When only 38% are sure you're born here, that is a problem.
He's played all of you like marionettes.

Dance, puppets.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:28 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
i have been saying that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Well lets see: He had a birthdate making him older then 35, so thats fine. His mother was an American, a NATURALY born American, therefore any of her offspring at any age she gives birth are "natural-born citizens." The whole "mother must be in the US 5 years past age 14" only applies to mothers who were naturalized via immigration and not born here, and that is even questionable.

This Hawaii thing was a complete sideshow that has ZERO to do with real constitutional law.

The neo-progs are piling on this like flies on s**t.

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
so, how long is going to take the birthers to recast the theory and dismiss the long form as not enough?

The hard-boiled birthers will join the truthers in taking their respective all consuming issue to the grave. I expect a third of the self-identifying birthers will be satisfied, assuming all is correct on the LFBC. The rest will find issues with the LFBC and continue to dismiss other evidence such as the birth announcements in the Hawaiian newspapers. Some people just need a conspiracy theory to add a little excitement to their otherwise boring lives.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
We will move on to college transcripts and applications to law school.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:30 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
lol, never give up, never surrender???

don't throw away the tin foil hats just yet, the loony wack jobs are not giving up. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
You made an assertion that it's authentic. You also added a "case closed". Would be curious as to why you think that?

Old 04-27-2011, 07:30 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,252,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Well lets see: He had a birthdate making him older then 35, so thats fine. His mother was an American, a NATURALY born American, therefore any of her offspring at any age she gives birth are "natural-born citizens." The whole "mother must be in the US 5 years past age 14" only applies to mothers who were naturalized via immigration and not born here, and that is even questionable.

This Hawaii thing was a complete sideshow that has ZERO to do with real constitutional law.
Who said anything about that? My point is that all candidates should have to prove these minimum requirements before being allowed to run. I am not questioning the validity of President Obama as President. I am making this as a general statement. I don't see why anyone would be opposed to this.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:31 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
He was forced to. He wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Does it make you mad that a supposedly "powerful" person was forced to do something based on what a lowly serf like Trump demanded?
No, it makes me facepalm that the idiotic public actually bought into this bull and we got led into this situation to begin with.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
No, it makes me facepalm that the idiotic public actually bought into this bull and we got led into this situation to begin with.
If it was so idiotic, why was Obama forced to capitulate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies