U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 02:17 PM

4,088 posts, read 3,680,117 times

Advertisements

43 white dudes troop into the oval office, and no one says peep. But let one black dude try it, and all of a sudden it's Foghorn Leghorn time:

"Now wait a minute, Ah say, wait a minute boy- where's your burth cetifikit?"

Shame on all the racist a-holes who made this an "issue". May they rot in hell, for humiliating our country

And shame on Obama for caving in to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 02:20 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,103,870 times
Not another race-card thread!

20,978 posts, read 16,218,465 times
Yea.

That's what happened.

He's only THERE because he's black.

He's lucky that people noticed.

1,608 posts, read 2,019,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
43 white dudes troop into the oval office, and no one says peep. But let one black dude try it, and all of a sudden it's Foghorn Leghorn time:

Shame on all the racist a-holes who made this an "issue". May they rot in hell, for humiliating our country

Really, Obama should have known that the people who weren't convinced before aren't ever going to be convinced.

132 posts, read 138,676 times
you're a bit late to the party, it's been done to death.

All birthers have either denied ever being birthers or swear it's a fake.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:29 PM

9,608 posts, read 9,808,858 times
One thing I am sure of Gurbie is that Obama did not cave in to them. Obama's life ceased to be his own when he took the Oath of Office. In some ways his life ceased to be his own when he announced his candidacy. Have you never "taken one for the team" Gurb? If not then admit you don't know what it means to be a team player. That's cool but I call foul on you calling shame on Obama. I knew that showing it wouldn't satisfy them, you knew that showing it wouldn't satisfy them, but until he did show them the matter wasn't going to rest. It appears not to have rested now, but, trust me, it has. The real fire has gone out. Now the more the idiots rage the worse they look. It gets better for Obama with every passing day that the kooks debate the authenticity of the long form. Better and better.

H

Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM

5,037 posts, read 4,344,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBIF View Post
you're a bit late to the party, it's been done to death.

All birthers have either denied ever being birthers or swear it's a fake.

When this whole thing initially started, back in 08, I will admit that I was curious. It had NOTHING to do with his skin color. It has EVERYTHING to do with his past and background. When have we ever had a President who has had the childhood similar to Obama's?

And let's not forget where this all started. With Hillary people, who were most likely....Democrats/Liberals. So let's not try and pin this on one group of people. And trying to make this a black/white issue is predictable bs.

Like I said, early on, I had my doubts on where he was born and what not. But it seemed there were a lot of allegations and phony claims. What really set me off on it was reading how Obama was spending money to fight the whole thing from going to court. But it turns out, there never was any truth or facts behind that.

Anyways. Sure, you can say shame on people for keeping on and on about it. But this issue just didnt spring up now. Its been around for two years. He couldve largely put it to rest back then instead of letting it grow and grow amongst the skeptics.

Either way, its over with. Most of us can admit he was born here and get others to start get off that bus and start taking on his record now that he has one. All we need is to highlight his 2 years in office to take him down in 2012. Not any of this other nonsense.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:39 PM

27,203 posts, read 17,514,782 times
Obama NOT first President to have Citizenship questioned

Reading is FUNdimental

Old 04-29-2011, 02:40 PM

2,931 posts, read 1,908,257 times
Quote:

Obama's BLACK???

Guess you forgot about the WHITE half,....huh????

Personally,....I have equal disdain for both HALVES........

Old 04-29-2011, 02:41 PM

36,486 posts, read 15,977,952 times
Quote:

The shame should be on you for such an infantile racist post.

But, some wonder why we call Calif. the loony left coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies