Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: In the near future, do you believe the USA will:
Become Islamic like Europe. 2 4.44%
Become more intolerant towards Christians and Jews. 9 20.00%
Adopt Sharia (Islamic) law. 3 6.67%
Create laws to specially protect Islamic folks. 9 20.00%
Eliminate all forms of non-Islamic religions. 1 2.22%
See a French-like surge in violence because of Islamization. 9 20.00%
No, the USA will continue to be what it is, no Islamization. 29 64.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 08:46 AM

578 posts, read 3,062,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenity View Post
Anarchy,
I guess you are correct about the area you live in and I can think of several areas that fit the bill, but, some areas and mine is one of them rub along fairly well albeit with your accurate point about "boundary".

Management of the immigration pattern would seem to be the problem from my perspective, better if people could be assimilated evenly across the country rather than condensed as they are (but I can understand why the Muslims chose to congregate).

This sort of mismanagement of an immigration influx has happened before with the Huguenot's and the Jewish peoples later in the 19C, so one must say that the immigration problems since the 2WW were expected, and possibly planned, after all divide and rule has been a necessity during those periods during which our workforce has become capable of exerting influence.

It's true that we are very different cultures, it cannot be denied and the common problem of a language barrier is no help to the situation either. Taking into account the devastating effect we are having invading Muslim countries their distrust and dislike for what we (UK) have done cannot be a surprise to our planners.

I for one had thought the UK was done with warring, after all post 2nd WW we had kept a fairly low profile with anything this scale, Falklands was small by comparison don't you agree?

Unfortunately our government publicly states there is no link between the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and the Palestine troubles and the rise in terrorist crime they claim there is. With such a dogged attitude and not so much as a blink of recognition from 'Our Leaders' of reality the apparent understanding and tolerance shown by Muslims in our country can only be down to their realisation that they can like us whilst disliking our countries policies towards the arabic countries (they having abundant reserves of energy) since before the First WW.

This post is not intended to be a thesis just a reflection.
Hey Femenity some good points made

To be honest I dont think the government has a clue and dont have much confindence in them solving the problem anytime soon, I mean it was only a couple of years ago the governemnt turned around and said the UK has a problem with segregation, with minorites not able to or willing to fit into society and the english way of life this has been going on for years and years where the hell have the government been.

I dont things will get any better soon or may even get worse, Austraila although they have some similar problems I think is good when it comes to minorities and immigrants as they take a tough stance and I think the UK and many other countires could learn alot from the way they do things on this subject.

UKC Forums - Should we follow the Australian example?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2007, 09:00 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,981,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
I
I find any person that would want to wear a ninja suite to the beach must have a few screws loose.
Im on the beach in FL and I have my Ninja suit on when
I am not nakid. I want sharks and gators to know they
arent foolin' with the average Staten Island sno-bird !
Nothing intimidates them more than looking at my shaolin
sushi pole.

Old 08-04-2007, 02:24 PM

345 posts, read 203,430 times
Perhaps they see it as a shaolin ninja noodle.

Old 08-04-2007, 07:25 PM

484 posts, read 1,944,064 times
I'm not muslim, but I'd wear a burquini.

Old 08-04-2007, 07:44 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What would most of you posters suggest...
should all muslims be deported? Should America declare (by law) that the only right religion is christianity?
Are you trembling in your boots? Have you looked under your bed lately? Maybe there are muslims hiding underneath!!!
When is the sky going to fall?
About two months before 9/11 my boss and I were talking about how he thought China would someday nuke us....I told him no it would be someone from the mideast as soon as they could get their hands on a bomb and it would happen in NY....it wasn't a bomb but they were from the mideast and it was NY... And I will keep looking under my bed for muslims....And if you think they will not hit us again.....you need to wake up....or quit taking so many liberal pills...<<<I bet that gets my post booted !!!!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 08:51 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
About two months before 9/11 my boss and I were talking about how he thought China would someday nuke us....I told him no it would be someone from the mideast as soon as they could get their hands on a bomb and it would happen in NY....it wasn't a bomb but they were from the mideast and it was NY... And I will keep looking under my bed for muslims....And if you think they will not hit us again.....you need to wake up....or quit taking so many liberal pills...<<<I bet that gets my post booted !!!!!!
Congratulations!

Old 08-04-2007, 10:51 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,739,729 times
If they hate the West so much, why would they immigrate to Europe or the USA? Who would win in a battle between KKK members and mideast fanatics? There is a lot of hate in the world and it will come out when the economy crashes into another Great Depression.

Old 08-05-2007, 11:35 AM

264 posts, read 694,759 times
"Diversity is our strength." Yeah, right.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:21 AM

659 posts, read 1,373,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
If they hate the West so much, why would they immigrate to Europe or the USA? Who would win in a battle between KKK members and mideast fanatics? There is a lot of hate in the world and it will come out when the economy crashes into another Great Depression.
Sort of proves that "they" don't hate us as much as you imagine, if the boot was on the other foot maybe you would hate but "they" I'm not so sure.

Perhaps you think after what we have done to them they must or ought to hate?

Old 08-06-2007, 10:24 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
There is no doubt that Europe have become violent, intolerant, and filled with Muslim aliens who impose thsier beliefs upon European, who are too "Politically Correct" (PC) to do anything about it. The liberal media in Europe silences and intimidates anyone whom they disagree with calling them racists and bigots. And soon because of out of control immigration in Europe, the Western World will soon become the Western-Islamic world.

Is America immune to that? Certainly not. Daily we watch our TVs and see how Muslim extremists are suing people left and right and getting small pieces of Sharia law in place. We now have a Madrassa (an Islamic school) opening up in NYC. We have the University of MI putting foot baths for Muslim students in their university. Some gets charged with a "hate crime" for throwing his OWN Koran in the toilet at Pace University, while we see Bibles and Torahs being burned daily in Islamic and anti-Christian events. And of course, we have Islamic women refuse to show their faces on Driver's License pictures and refusing to sit next to men in trains, buses, schools, airplanes, and etc.

We also have outrages like Somali immigrants who work as cab drivers in St.Paul, MN refusing to transport people who have dogs, who wear Christian crosses, or who have alcohol. We have Muslim workers at K-Mart refusing to touch any pork at the check-out register. We have CAIR and other terror sponsoring organizations sue to remove Christmas trees and Jewish Manoras.

We also have another problem: out of control Immigration. While many associate illegal immigration to Mexico and South America, there is an ever-growing number of Islamists overstaying their visas in the USA and getting greencards through sham marriages to family relatives and loser drug-addict poor Americans. We don't see it, but when we had reports in the end of the year, we saw an ever growing numbers of Islamists coming into the USA.

So will the US become like Eurabia (that is the term used for European Islamization)?? is anyone bothered by it? Why and why not? Will the US ever adopt Sharia Law? So when is this nonsense will stop?? When will Americans wake-up to the Islamization of America? Will PC allow Islamists to continue to infiltrate the USA and try to impose Sharia Law in the US as well??? Will anyone dare to speak up without being afraid of being called a "bigot" or a "racist"?
Tremendous post, thank you very much for your passion

I'm with ya all the way....no one sees this happening...no one wants to...everyone is afraid, and they want our land....this country....

It is a shame...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies