U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 03:37 PM

74 posts, read 71,297 times

Advertisements

Thank you Mr Obama, job well done--real mission finally accomplished. Mr. Bush eat your heart out, if you have one!

Last edited by Editorialist; 05-02-2011 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM

9,849 posts, read 7,428,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editorialist View Post
Thank you mr obama, job well done--real mission finally accomplished. Mr. Bush eat your heart out, if you have one!
He continued the Bush Cheny doctrine and used Guantanamo intel. How do you discount a ten year effort in favor of our ME ME ME empty suit President?

Old 05-02-2011, 03:41 PM

8,802 posts, read 7,992,865 times
Quote:
Thank you Mr Obama, job well done--real mission finally accomplished. Mr. Bush eat your heart out, if you have one!
Oh, so now it's ok to illegally invade and occupy foreign countries, nation build and use preemptive aggression against other countries (Libya), but only as long as "our" (meaning Democrat) guy does it.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:44 PM

77,820 posts, read 90,541,968 times
Quote:
Geeze, we can blame Bush for everything that is wrong with the country but it is trendy to take away any credit for starting what was finished yesterday.

NIta

Old 05-02-2011, 03:45 PM

7,395 posts, read 7,470,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matterofopinion View Post

This is not Obama's victory, it is a victory for the military and their incredible fortitude. The navy seals who went in to kill this monster are the victors. Obama was the recipient of excellent timing in terms of intelligence and strategic planning. He was the right president at the right time.
You have got to be effing kidding me. So the President had nothing whatsoever to do with any aspect of this entire mission? Clearly you are completely ill-informed as to how things work in our Intelligence and Military. Obama got lucky - LMFAO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post

Absolutely spot-on. The Bush family has long-standing love for the Saudi "Royal Family," and they have close ties to the bin Laden construction empire. President Obama took a page from the Israeli book and got the job done quickly and cleanly...no villages destroyed, no soldiers killed. Kudos!
Exactly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

You keep on missing the "news" that the intelligence gleaned about these couriers came from 2007, during Bush's time, came from those enhanced interrogation techniques the Left and obama railed against...remember?
Absolutely freaking HILARIOUS!

So tell me, dear, if Bush is responsible for "gleaning" this information all the way back in 2007, WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DIDN'T HE ACT ON IT WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE???

Because he didn't give a sh**, that's why!

Like I've been saying throughout this entire thread -- GEORGE W. BUSH COULDN'T HAVE CARED LESS ABOUT CAPTURING OR KILLING OSAMA BIN LADEN, AND HE EVEN SAID SO.

Why is that basic concept so hard for you to grasp, I wonder?

It is KILLING YOU that Barack Obama got done what George W. Bush didn't even care about doing, let alone doing right.

It must suck for you today, huh.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:46 PM

9,849 posts, read 7,428,841 times
Obama needs to start saying Me Me Me to $5 gas, unemployment, a 50% increase in the national debt and the unrest his weak leadership is causing throughout the Middle East. That is my opinion.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM

4,986 posts, read 7,626,740 times
One had 8 years to get rid of him and never did (since IMO, he didn't want to), the other got rid of him in 2 years and 4 months and delivered on his word.....
so sorry, Bush deserves minimal credit, almost none, at best, for what happened on Obama's command....

Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM

7,395 posts, read 7,470,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

that one will be particularly painful for the libs to acknowledge.
Complete speculation without a single shred of evidence that it was the torture (let's call it what it is, shall we?) that got these guys to spill this information, if they actually did.

But keep on spinning. Pathetic.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:48 PM

6,721 posts, read 4,672,137 times
do you just make stuff up, his mansion is 5 years old. he has been in that compound for at least 4 of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
UBL wasn't IN Pakistan until very recently.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:49 PM

6,721 posts, read 4,672,137 times
if Bush does NOT deserve any credit for the economic mess we are in he also doesn't deserve any credit for getting osama

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
One had 8 years to get rid of him and never did (since IMO, he didn't want to), the other got rid of him in 2 years and 4 months and delivered on his word.....
so sorry, Bush deserves minimal credit, almost none, at best, for what happened on Obama's command....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies