Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2011, 05:40 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That would likely be his actions & in-actions.
Yes, that's right. Actions speak louder than his empty words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I find it amazing that Al-Quida and the Taliban all believe Osama is dead but some Americans don't?
They don't. The Taliban are demanding to see proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
LOL! Walk up to the next person you see in a U.S. military uniform and tell them that the two teams of Navy SEALS are liars...I'll find the result on YouTube later.
Well, we haven't heard from those SEALS, have we? All we have is what this corrupt, lying administration is saying and even then, they can't even keep the story straight. Armed...not armed. Using women as shields...not using them.

He is making an utter mess out of what should have been a wonderful event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You are far from being a conservative. Like meson said, you are far far right, that equates to about only 9%. your posts prove that.
Haha. My posts put me squarely in the mainstream of Americans.

Just go to Gallup - 44% conservative, 38% moderate and the rest? The FRINGE Left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 05:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
I believe this man is credible. He has impeccable references and still works with the Defense Dept. Not your average conspiracy theorist.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.
Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.
“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.
“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.
Top Government Official Admits: Bin Laden Died... | Gather

We've been lied to for a long time, even thru the Bush years. Truth is non-partisan.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
He wasn't exactly strolling about town; he was inside the compound. He knew very well that there was a price on his head. Certain elements in Pakistan surely knew that he was there, but the ultimate result was that we did find him. If the reported facts are not true, how do you know?
Can't you get this straight by now? All we have is what the obama admin is saying. That might be good enough for you, but it's not for most people.

Would you have believed Bush in the same circumstances?

Don't answer. We already know the answer is a resounding, NO.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:55 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,385,924 times
I read in the newspaper today that there was no internet connection and no cell phones at the compound, for security purposes. Huh? But we are taking hard drives out of there with intel on them. Who is right?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:03 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
I read in the newspaper today that there was no internet connection and no cell phones at the compound, for security purposes. Huh? But we are taking hard drives out of there with intel on them. Who is right?
Do you believe Bin Laden has been at that compound forever?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,385,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Do you believe Bin Laden has been at that compound forever?
All I know is what I've read and heard; we've known his whereabouts since August 2010, but reports say he's been there for 6 years.

What do you believe?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:14 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,243 times
Quote:
I noticed that too. But, of course, computers can be used just to create and store documents, play games on, write letters, etc., etc. So I guess if there was any intel it would have to get to/from Bin Laden by courier or mail. It still has an aura of hinkiness- as if AGAIN the story just wasn't well thought out.

All is moot though since OBL/Tim Ossman has been dead for years and this killing DID NOT HAPPEN.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:14 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,215 times
Quote:
His body guards had satellite phones. He also relied on couriers and whose to say they didn't run hard drives back and forth.

Bin Laden bodyguard's satellite phone calls helped lead US forces to hiding place - CSMonitor.com

Quote:
His compound lacked any telephone or Internet connection, according to local sources, but he did have at least one satellite phone. Further backing their story, a Reuters reporter visiting the scene reportedly saw a satellite dish in the compound.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:15 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,545,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Can't you get this straight by now? All we have is what the obama admin is saying. That might be good enough for you, but it's not for most people.

Would you have believed Bush in the same circumstances?

Don't answer. We already know the answer is a resounding, NO.
Would you have believed Bush in the same circumstance? I am sure the answer is a resounding YES.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,722,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, you are not the only one.

He is USING the excuse of protecting the troops (like he really protected them when releasing Abu Graib pictures?) when we all know he could care less about them.
Just who was president when the Abu Graib fiasco happened? Why G W Bush! (Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to mention his name on this forum.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies