Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 01:18 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
So let me see if I have this straight. These Islamic Extremist lunatics routinely murder, slaughter, behead and burn American Soldiers/Reporters/Contractors to death, commit unspeakable attrocities to the dead bodies of their victims and dump their bodies (and body parts) where ever they choose.

Often, the bodies are never recovered.

But they believe that the rest of the world has to adhere to their bizzaro world islamic beliefs?

F' them. They can kiss my a$$.

Another example of this absurd Muslim mentality that everyone has to go out of their way to specially cater to and appease them because of their lunatic Islam beliefs; but they can do what ever to want to everyone else.

F them.

We should have pissed on his body and then dumped him into the ocean.
The Christians just need better burial laws / beliefs...

Old 05-02-2011, 01:19 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
As I said before, I had no illusions about Viet Nam. I was drafted, and it never occured to me not to go. America has it's faults, to be sure, but one thing is for sure, it's still a great nation. Why?
  • If we don't like our government, we express our opinions out loud and in broad daylight without fear of government retribution.
  • We express our like or dislike of what our representatives in DC are doing at the voting booth.
  • We can believe in God, or not, without fear, and we can practice our religion out front and in the open.
  • When the going gets tough, and it has, a lot tougher than it is now, we join together as one.
  • We can get our news from several different sources, not just one run by the state.
  • We still have a constitution that guarantees us those rights, and we're not afraid to fight for them.
Just my opinion.

I worked my arse off for this country, I vote every election, no matter how small, I write my reps in Washington when I don't like what they're doing. I write the POTUS when I don't like what he's doing. And I bit** on public forums like this without fear that somehow, the government will make me disappear.

You want to hate this country? Go ahead, it's your right--just as loving it is mine.

Listen here old man don't you dare confuse hate for my government as hate for my country. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ! I will not take you to task on how naive, uninformed and childish your bullet points are. I dont' waste my time with people like you. And here's some advice.....all that voting...all that letter writing, and all that bitching and complaining...........guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK AND THEY STILL DON"T GIVE TWO SHTS about you or any other hard working American.

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
That's proof that Obama is a Muslim. Why else would we honor a man so often labelled a terrorist and madman?
That isn't honoring the man. They didn't want to bury him in the ground, in part due to where Saddam was buried it has basically turned into a shrine.

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Obama's approval ratings were in the crapper, gas is almost $5 a gallon in some places; all of a sudden we take out this evil despot, yet no proof, no evidence whatsoever and he's been "buried" immediately, so no one can prove otherwise. Is there really any proof whatsoever that Bin Laden was really killed yesterday?
Yea...i have proof. Hillary Clinton called me last night and told me herself.

Proof enough?

Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,343,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
YEARS OF DECEIT: US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD ~ Window Into Palestine

^was posted in November of 2010

Note the "photograph".

Compare to photo posted today, May 2, 2011 @:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article27879.html

Any comments?
That photograph has already been debunked, it's a photoshop and any credible news source have now retracted it.

John Brennan has commented that they have yet to decide whether or not they should release pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
That's proof that Obama is a Muslim. Why else would we honor a man so often labelled a terrorist and madman?
Your kidding right?

Old 05-02-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
It really is too easy to manipulate the masses. Tell us a story, place the facts just out of reach, and then steer our disorientation. Repeat as needed.
Isn't that our basic TV news recipe?

Old 05-02-2011, 01:21 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Smile One thing's certain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Oh please save the rhetoric for someone else that will spoon feed it. You're not a fan of corporatism? HAHA........you are clueless as many Americans are to what exactly is going on in the world and in the middle east aren't you? I guess we built a multi-billion dollar embassy because we are going to leave Iraq to the Iraqis eventually right? I mean the most expensive, biggest, most elaborate embassy in the world in the middle of what used to be the cradle of civilization right? Ever heard of the Coalitional Provisional Authority? CPA order 81? You do realize that the farmers of Iraq have been pretty much threatened and jailed into using GMO seeds from big agribusiness? The entire seed bank of Iraq that relied on hundreds of years of cross breeding and polyculture resistance disappeared during the war? Thank god they were smart enough to ship some off to Syria where they have been preserved and protected.

But what's that you say? These wars aren't about corporatism? LMAO! Like I said.......save the rhetoric old man.

One of us has certainly been posting a lot of rhetoric.

And you're still very upset.

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
90% of the American public and the rest of the world already know the truth. For the rest, they can continue to worship at the altar of Limbaugh and gripe endlessly about every positive move Obama makes. Being chronically unhappy is a career for some folks.
Listening to Limbaugh at lunch today i was quite surprised to hear him praising Obama for the actions taken to bring about the downfall of OBL.
I guess whether you are left or right in your thinking some things are unanimous on both sides of the fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
That photograph has already been debunked, it's a photoshop and any credible news source have now retracted it.

John Brennan has commented that they have yet to decide whether or not they should release pictures.

Your kidding right?
Yes about the statement. Yes and no about the question.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Pakistan said that the US staged the entire thing and that compound was empty. Kind of hard to get useful info out of an empty compound eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
When did they say that and where was it reported?.
They didn't but he did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies