Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 01:39 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,038,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Wife's name: Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah. She and the 12 year old daughter are in the hands of Pakistani intelligence officials. But something tells me if these two were claiming that bin Laden didn't get killed in the raid, you'd be here calling they and the Pakistan government liars. Their government is embarrassed by the undetected raid and have more reason to deny his death than to confirm it.

Pakistani Media: Authorities Detain Wife, Daughter of Bin Laden | Asia | English

Would you believe a message from Al Qaeda that he's dead? Who exactly would you believe? Bush? Chenney? A photo? Perhaps his penis and balls being feed to a crocodile?

Al Qaeda, in Web message, confirms bin Laden's death - CNN.com
1) My neighbor's name is Sally Johnson. That settles that.
2) OBL bin Dead for many years.
3) al CIAda and OBL/Tim Osman- I have posted at length above about all these things as have others who do a much better job of it. I suggest GuyNTexas for clear commentary and videos.
4) You can see Cheney on video stating that there never was clear evidence to suspect OBL in 9/11- it is posted somewhere in the forum or you can look it up.
5) To back up #4 OBL was NEVER on the most wanted list for 9/11. He was on it for other things- but not 9/11.

Quote:
Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

.....Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world...

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,307,122 times
Well, Al-Qaeda seems to think it's real.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
One thing wrong with your theory: they left a dozen or so kids behind and his wife was only shot in the leg. Left them alive ON PURPOSE. If their mission was to get bin Laden out without out anyone knowing they had been there they would have killed the kids and his wife, too. Downed helicopter or not. They left them all alive to tell what happened to bin Laden. Neighbors twitted about hearing the helicopters as it was happening, there is no way the SEALS would think they could land two helicopters, snatch bin Laden out, and take off with no one the wiser just so they could claim to have found him in the hills. They aren't stupid.
Well, of course helicopters landed, but what went on inside and who was there- and who's dead and who's alive- if anybody was in there at all- we have no idea.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
How could they tweet when communications were down?
And I have video footage and I got to go to work. I will book mark this, because the video I saw, the men in the compound were dead men. I'll be back.
You may have misunderstand what I wrote. Someone in the neighborhood twitted as the helicopters were overhead, I did not say or mean to imply that anyone inside the compound twitted. I have no idea what you mean by communications being down. I had not heard that except in reference to a 25 minute interruption in the feed from the SEAL team and that feed would be dependent from the neighborhood power sources.

3 People Who First Tweeted Osama Bin Laden’s Death | Tweeting.com

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-06-2011 at 02:04 PM..

Old 05-06-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Well, Al-Qaeda seems to think it's real.
But is al quaeda real or a CIA creation? Can you read up on that from several sources outside the bought and paid for MSM and see what you think?

Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
But is al quaeda real or a CIA creation? Can you read up on that from several sources outside the bought and paid for MSM and see what you think?
It can be both a CIA creation and real. It could be a group that evolved past its creator and developed a mind of their own. Even if it wasn't real before, you can bet that it is real now and recruiting more members than ever.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
It can be both a CIA creation and real. It could be a group that evolved past its creator and developed a mind of their own. Even if it wasn't real before, you can bet that it is real now and recruiting more members than ever.
Good post and a point worthy of consideration. Still, how could a-Q have any more reliable information than we do about what happened inside that building?

Do you believe OBL died in 12/2001?

Old 05-06-2011, 02:02 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
What's the opinion now that Al Quaeda (however you spell it) has confirmed he is dead? Are they in on the conspiracy too?
No, they are a CIA creation .... look it up

Old 05-06-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Good post and a point worthy of consideration. Still, how could a-Q have any more reliable information than we do about what happened inside that building?

Do you believe OBL died in 12/2001?
I guess we will never know for sure on the first point but it is plausible to say that once Al-Q lost communication with him, the courier, saw footage of the blood stained compound, etc. they can assume that the US reports were true. I'm pretty sure he is no longer alive though, because I believe that Al-Q would want to contradict the US any chance it gets.

I think it is more plausible that reports of OBL death in 12/01 were planted by a sympathetic Pakistani govt to throw people off his trail.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I guess we will never know for sure on the first point but it is plausible to say that once Al-Q lost communication with him, the courier, saw footage of the blood stained compound, etc. they can assume that the US reports were true. I'm pretty sure he is no longer alive though, because I believe that Al-Q would want to contradict the US any chance it gets.

I think it is more plausible that reports of OBL death in 12/01 were planted by a sympathetic Pakistani govt to throw people off his trail.
It's really hard to say what's planted and by whom, isn't it? Have we been told the courier saw footage? I wasn't aware of that and why would he be privy to this footage? Are blood stains proof of anything? We see lots of "blood" in the movies.

When we're watching movie footage, no matter how real it looks, we know it is a movie.

When we're watching footage on the news, we take it to be real without question.

On to the Safe House. A private transaction sale /rental? Something the surrounding military could not possibly know about? Maybe a provision by the Pakistani government which would point to the idea that Pakistan was indeed helping to find "bin Laden"? I don't know. I just started thinking about this aspect and welcome all conjectures.

I think the REAL purpose of the whole thing was a drill to see how well, or not so well, those new copters would perform.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.