Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 11:32 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,179,793 times

Advertisements

After reading some of these posts....I guess for some people your big contribution to your country is sitting on a forum saying negative things about a military force who bother to risk their lives daily so you can remain absolutely worthless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 11:36 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Stop making things that easy, and you won't have to worry. Easy and (apparently) insulting that you would see this basic idea as "great planning" considering the sensitive nature of the operation.

If you claim all that you do, you only confirm your impulsiveness. Keep going.

I come from military family, even they have questions. It is ok to question BTW. And since I didn't know that they had his sisters DNA in the first place, I would have thought it would have taken a bit longer that just a couple of hours to get a source of comparison.

Maybe instead of me having to stop making it so easy as you say, some could stop being jackasses and ask a few questions ( yes I know those damn questions again) before jumping on someone.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:38 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I come from military family, even they have questions. It is ok to question BTW. And since I didn't know that they had his sisters DNA in the first place, I would have thought it would have taken a bit longer that just a couple of hours to get a source of comparison.

Maybe instead of me having to stop making it so easy as you say, some could stop being jackasses and ask a few questions ( yes I know those damn questions again) before jumping on someone.
Having questions is healthy. But not being open to responses or the desire to debate is stupid. Regardless of the family one hails from.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:39 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
There are several photos of OBL. There is also supposedly a video tape of the raid from the Seals which they say they won't release. Who wants to start taking bets on how long till wikileaks will have it?

Old 05-03-2011, 11:39 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,158 times
The ramblings of an idle mind.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:40 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Having questions is healthy. But not being open to responses or the desire to debate is stupid. Regardless of the family one hails from.
When did I say I was not open to responses and debate? When they are worth a crap and not filled with smart ass remarks and insults, I welcome them.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 AM

924 posts, read 1,644,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
Thank you for the link, an interesting read for sure.

The question raised is what percentage of certainty is attained by this fast test? The administration indicated a 99.9% certainty, which I would imagine that this accelerated test cannot achieve...
Well what you 'imagine' doesn't really matter because it has no grounds in truth. If you actually have evidence that these DNA tests aren't that accurate and the government is flat out lying to us (which I call BS on), I encourage you to share that proof. Speculation isn't going to get you anywhere.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:45 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Make that 9/11 Truthers - they're a lot closer to the type doubting this than the others.

Yep. Should have included them in the can of mixed nuts.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:46 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Does anyone really believe OBL would talk and give away "trade secrets" if captured alive? Really?

Old 05-03-2011, 11:48 AM

924 posts, read 1,644,273 times
LOL I love all these people who are desperate to not be considered 'sheep'. You're not that open minded and free thinking if you believe in loony conspiracy theories, there's millions out there just like you.

If you're waiting on evidence, how about reserving judgment instead of assuming the government is lying to you? Because that's just as big a leap of faith (actually moreso) as believing the government.

This is most likely a majority of pissed off Republicans. God forbid you should enjoy the accomplishments of the opposing party, it's not like we're all united under one country or anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies