Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2011, 01:03 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Bush doesn't want to be in the lime light thats why. He's not the president anymore & has not been in over 2 years...why should he go to Ground Zero with Obama?

His home in Dallas got many warm welcomes from hundreds of visitors after the news broke about Bin Laden. They tied balloons to his gate & left letters of appreciation to President Bush.

Why, to bask in the praise of all who've been declaring that taking out bin Laden was due to his diligence and elaborate planning, of course! Such a modest and unassuming guy, considering all the resounding successes of his two terms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 01:04 AM

12,498 posts, read 26,991,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Bush failed at his task and standing at Ground Zero would be a reminder of that failure.

He started a costly (in lives and money), needless war in Iraq and failed to go after the real target of the 9/11 terrorists who were no where near Iraq.
SERIOUSLY!?!

Bush caught Bin Laden's right hand man, the master mind of the 9/11 attacks on NYC.

Bush also dismantled Al Quida to the point where Bin Laden had to go in hiding for the past 5-6 years.

Bush killed many Al Quida & Taliban operatives & top leaders, just not the head of the snake.

Bush ousted an evil dictator, Sadam Hussein & his two sons who put his own people through human meat grinders because they wanted freedom & gassed them in chambers, mass genocide for disagreeing with him.

Last edited by Metro Matt; 05-04-2011 at 01:14 AM..

Old 05-04-2011, 01:10 AM

504 posts, read 456,967 times
Default Woo Hoo a book!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You must not know that the Bin Ladens turned their backs on Obama Bin Laden. One of Obama Bin Laden's sons bashed him in a book.

Yeah yeah I hear you. All the more reason to shuttle all the Bin Ladens out of the country right after 911. Shuttle them out the country with out interrogation and all the while a top family member is being linked to the attack. Dont pee down my neck and tell me its raining.

Families have their squabbles my friend and harsh things get said and done but at the end of the day ITS STILL FAMILY. I feel sorry for you if you dont have a family that puts one another 1st.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:16 AM

504 posts, read 456,967 times
Default Part time job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
SERIOUSLY!?!

Bush caught Bin Laden's right hand man, the master mind of the 9/11 attacks on NYC.

Bush also dismantled Al Quida to the point where Bin Laden had to go in hiding for the past 5-6 years.

Bush killed many Al Quida & Taliban operatives & top leaders, just not the head of the snake.

Bush ousted an evil dictator, Sadam Hussein & his two sons who put his own people through human meat grinders because they wanted freedom & gassed them in chambers, mass genocide.

Hey man I am looking to score a little extra cash how much do you get paid to troll sites like this and post talking points and nonsense.

Who says there arent any manufacturing jobs to be had

Manufacturing crap seems to be a top industry these days.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:19 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Bush failed at his task and standing at Ground Zero would be a reminder of that failure.

He started a costly (in lives and money), needless war in Iraq and failed to go after the real target of the 9/11 terrorists who were no where near Iraq.
Ever wonder why Bush could have, but didn't?

Oh, that's right, every one is still under the impression this is a good thing, OBL is declared dead. Me, I'm waiting for the fat lady....I think Bush knows something we don't know. What exactly, dunno...and I could be wrong, but I have this gut feeling...and it's nagging at me.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:25 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Ever wonder why Bush could have, but didn't?

Oh, that's right, every one is still under the impression this is a good thing, OBL is declared dead. Me, I'm waiting for the fat lady....I think Bush knows something we don't know. What exactly, dunno...and I could be wrong, but I have this gut feeling...and it's nagging at me.

Osama's been crashing at his place for the last 3 years.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:30 AM

760 posts, read 685,545 times
Quote:
I think Bush knows something we don't know.
Yes, of course he does. How to pretend to run a ranch and clear brush.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
Yes, of course he does. How to pretend to run a ranch and clear brush.
Pretending sure has made him a mulla of money. Sure wish I could pretend as well. Right now, I'd love the hell out of pretending to run a ranch and clear brush.

PS. You need a 1 after your name.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 05-04-2011 at 01:38 AM.. Reason: ps

Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Osama's been crashing at his place for the last 3 years.
That's a cute trick. I wonder if I could pull that off too. If I lived on one side of the ranch and they live on the other, how long do you think it would take them to discover me...10 years?

Old 05-04-2011, 01:42 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Pretending sure has made him a mulla of money. Sure wish I could pretend as well. Right now, I'd love the hell out of pretending to run a ranch and clear brush.

PS. You need a 1 after your name.

Ah, but your daddy doesn't have the same friends to keep setting you up in business, then bailing you out when you fail...like Arbusto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies