Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 11:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Are you serious?! The GOP does not give Sarah Palin the time of day. The GOP is destroying its own party because they don't have one single candidate to run against Obama. The GOP is self imploding in my opinion. Independent candidates will split the votes. Buh bye GOP and good riddance.
Your dreaming again.. you guys said the same thing last election.. howd that work out for ya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 11:10 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Your dreaming again.. you guys said the same thing last election.. howd that work out for ya?
I am a conservative and an Independent. Sarah Palin has zero chance of winning. She will never get the Republican nod.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:13 PM

26,586 posts, read 36,518,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
A vacation from what? She doesn't have a real job, she gets paid to speak in public at events and makes a lot of money making fun of ignorant liberals who hate her.
Let's hope it works out for her. Her husband hasn't held an actual job in years, and their set net operation that they've duped lower forty eighters into believing is a real fishing boat is a worthless joke and not even worth their time to operate.

I'm not sure what she gets paid anymore for speaking but there seems to be waning interest. In a couple years they'll be like those people who won the lottery and ended up broke fairly soon afterward.

She comes around looking for work I'll hire her to wash salmon totes, though.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:34 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,583,225 times
Palin will admit she is an "idiot being used by republicans" as soon as Obummer admits he is a non-citizen, muslim out to destroy our country. There - you have the answer to your wonderful question. End of thread.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:40 AM

1,932 posts, read 1,821,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
She has been used, abused and now seems to be in the process of being discarded.
Yep, just like toilet tissue.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:46 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,678,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I mean. Come on. This woman is an idiot. She knows nothing. All she is useful for is using fear mongering to get a loony constituent riled up. She's no intellect. What makes her believe that she has intelligence to talk about foriegn policy and immigration? This woman is a joke. They talk about Obama not showing his birth certificate, but no one has even questioned her so called college degree.
I guess she saw what it got Barrack Obama.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:48 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I am a conservative and an Independent. Sarah Palin has zero chance of winning. She will never get the Republican nod.
She has zero chance of winning because she's not even going to run..

Old 05-04-2011, 06:13 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I mean. Come on. This woman is an idiot. She knows nothing. All she is useful for is using fear mongering to get a loony constituent riled up. She's no intellect. What makes her believe that she has intelligence to talk about foriegn policy and immigration? This woman is a joke. They talk about Obama not showing his birth certificate, but no one has even questioned her so called college degree.
Look sarah bachman and trump are great for Obama. They are a new breed of super idiot that has no clue how they are seen by the rest of America. They see 2000 low life racist screaming they love them and holding up signs and they feel empowered to say what ever ridiculous thing comes in their mind. She will never be even close to the WH unless she takes a tour. She is a great gift just like the others. Let the poor on disability low life south send all their money to these people. Encourage it I do. They should sell everything they own and give it to sarah bachman and trump. This will be great. After that they can starve and die saying the whole time "I want my country back" and blaming Obama.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:14 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,276,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
She has zero chance of winning because she's not even going to run..
Correct!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:16 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Palin will admit she is an "idiot being used by republicans" as soon as Obummer admits he is a non-citizen, muslim out to destroy our country. There - you have the answer to your wonderful question. End of thread.
Yeah stay on that. Only leg GOP has. Lies and more lies for whacked out racist. Crash and burn conservatives. I love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies