Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 07:23 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,640,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post

There is a fatal flaw in your assertions. Professional combatants, especially those trained to the level of SEALS do not as a rule allow emotion to cloud the accuracy of their after action reports.

So the SEALS involved are giving conflicting reports of what took place?

Do you have a link for that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 07:27 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,598,645 times
Who cares, they should have cut him up into pieces or poured pig blood all over his body...in front of his family to boot.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:27 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,303,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I think the SEALs went in there with orders to kill. There was never any plan or intent to capture OBL.

The reason that we haven't seen any pictures is because they blew the mofo's head off. Now that guy who reconstructs heads from photos--you know, the one who did John List's head, which lead to his capture on Most Wanted--has been commissioned to create an OBL head that looks as if it had taken two shots over the eye. You can't ask an artist to do something like that in a day or two, you know.
Have you seen the photos of the three dead men left behind during the SEALS raid? They were all shot in the head and look nothing like you're describing i.e. heads are fully intact. These photos came from Pakistan sources, not the U.S. government and the article describes why they think they are real. (See slides #6, 7 and 8 but be warned. They are very graphic.) After looking at these, it's easier to understand why the decision was made not to release bin Laden's death photo.

Inside Bin Laden's Secret Hideaway - FoxNews.com

Old 05-04-2011, 07:29 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,034,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Dear OP, please provide proof, or put a disclaimer in.
Ah, no.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:29 PM

88,460 posts, read 84,565,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Have you seen the photos of the three dead men left behind during the SEALS raid? They were all shot in the head and look nothing like you're describing i.e. heads are fully intact. These photos came from Pakistan sources, not the U.S. government and the article describes why they think they are real. (See slides #6, 7 and 8 but be warned. They are very graphic.) After looking at these, it's easier to understand why the decision was made not to release bin Laden's death photo.

Inside Bin Laden's Secret Hideaway - FoxNews.com
No, I am not looking at pictures of people who have been shot in the head, but thank you.

My post was meant as an example of yet another ridiculous conspiracy theory. I don't really believe they are making a fake head.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,007,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
So the SEALS involved are giving conflicting reports of what took place?

Do you have a link for that?
Read the post I responded to then my post.

I made no comment on SEALS giving conflicting reports. I was disputing a theory claiming the different stories that are surfacing are a result of situational stress.

Not sure how you could have interpreted my post in the way you apparently did.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
He's so arrogant he likely believes no one would dare to question his claims.
That's exactly what left wing talk radio was saying today, and their callers.

"Why don't people just take the mans word for it? He's the PRESIDENT for Gods sake!"

All of a sudden the left wants peace and harmony.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Obama = Bush....
Bush has much more class. But the fact that obama cannot undo the security measures put in place by Bush is all the proof that I need to see that the Bush administration knew what they were doing.

and it's MORE proof that liberal ideas cannot work in the real world.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Aren't we talking about "Professionals" here though not a dazed patient or even one with an interest to protect.

Shoddy reporting to the public at the very best.

Still shoddy after days?
I don't think so.

This is the President and Seals, not Cub Scouts.
I guarantee that the SEALS knew exactly what they were doing.

obama couldn't figure it out even after seeing it happen and having it explained to him.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If true, we have confirmation that Obama got the right guy!
I don't doubt that they got him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies