Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:07 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times

Advertisements

Israel makes money selling our secrets and weapons to China.
It's okay when Israel does it but not when Pakistan does it?

No flaw in my thinking.
You seem to only care if it's a country that you don't like selling US technology to China.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 02:10 AM

12,498 posts, read 26,979,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Israel makes money selling our secrets and weapons to China.
It's okay when Israel does it but not when Pakistan does it?

No flaw in my thinking.
You seem to only care if it's a country that you don't like selling US technology to China.
We've always had decent relations with Pakistan until this.

Now we know we can't trust them as far as we can shove Bin Laden's lifeless corpse overboard an aircraft carrier.

They were being paid off to hide & protect Osama.

Bush said any country that harbors terrorists is considered our enemy. Too bad Obama doesn't see it that way too. He loves the Muslims because he is one of them.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Do we need any more reasons to nix Pakistan from our "friends" list?

We can't afford "friends" like Pakistan in the 21st century.

USA needs to re-evaluate what good Pakistan has done for us.

Time to adopt a protectionist/nationalist policy.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:37 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
So, I've read the Fox News and other accounts of this tail situation and haven't seen any that claim that Pakistan is selling the technology to China. Please cite your claim or admit you made it up - either way.

Also - there's quite a bit of hypocrisy when you try to simultaneously deny Obama any credit for overseeing the mission and then directly blame him for a part of the military operation he had no direct influence on (namely - the helicopter making a hard landing and needing to be destroyed).

Old 05-05-2011, 02:39 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Obama doesn't know his left hand from his right. The guy is a puppet on strings & Pakistan is the puppet master.

I sure wish this had been GWB in office when we found Bin Laden. We would've bombed the living daylights out of that compound after we left. Now it will become a shrine.
You make that claim simply because you're a hyper-partisan, but the facts of when Bush oversaw the capture of Saddam don't support your claim. Provide facts supporting this assertion as well or admit you just made it up.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:10 AM

831 posts, read 680,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
We've always had decent relations with Pakistan until this.

Now we know we can't trust them as far as we can shove Bin Laden's lifeless corpse overboard an aircraft carrier.

They were being paid off to hide & protect Osama.

Bush said any country that harbors terrorists is considered our enemy. Too bad Obama doesn't see it that way too. He loves the Muslims because he is one of them.

I think you may need to get your facts straight, under bush america was constantly giving the pakis aid. Under Obama, that soon stopped after they were uncovering a few things and were displeased with the pakis efforts on terror.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:31 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
I think you may need to get your facts straight, under bush america was constantly giving the pakis aid. Under Obama, that soon stopped after they were uncovering a few things and were displeased with the pakis efforts on terror.
Pakistan aid stopped under Obama?

LOL

That's all I know to say about that. Talk about not getting the facts straight!

http://tribune.com.pk/story/119226/o...n-2012-budget/

Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we mess with the law of unintended consequences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies