Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:28 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
You watch the news like the rest of us here do. You know what I'm talking about, but choose to try to start a game of pointless partisan cat and mouse.

I don't have the time, my friend, or the interest.
Be honest and accept you like making things up, because you must. Don't give me the "watch the news crap".

Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Ok Ok Ok, my son sent me this. WOW was that fast...Now I am not into conspiracy theories. I know he is probably dead, my question is not about that ,but if more of did they got the real Osama or a stand in, or maybe even when he died. But check out this website. warning ( that I wish my son had given me) GRAPHIC photo towards the end. I have questions yes, but some really really got into it.

DECEIVING AMERICA: The Fake Bin Laden Tapes
Interesting

Old 05-05-2011, 02:44 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,830,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I think they need to be investigated until we get the truth. This administration's version reeks with inconsistency and conflicting information.

Not to mention the political timing that stretches credibility all the thinner. I don't think the official version we've heard is even the tip of the iceberg.
Is it just me, or do you find the timing of the Fox News report of Bin Ladin's death in December, immediately after the reports of his real death in the last few days, to sort of stretch credibility all the thinner? I don't think the current made up version by Fox we've heard is even the tip of the iceberg. There's still a lot of nutty conspiracy theorists out there who need a really implausible story to lap up and hold on to.
Giving Obama credit? HA! Give us a break. He died of a embolism while racing camels on a dare!

I think this Fox News report need to be investigated & evaluated against the real version until we get the truth about how it's an utterly huge bag of bulls**t. . Their version reeks with inconsistency and conflicting information.

Until we're satisfied that Fox News has the real version, I'm sticking with the Seals.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:55 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,151 times
[quote=LuckyGem;19031025]Today we know that Pakistan was in the pocket of Bin Laden, he had everyone in the government INCLUDING Musharraf, paid off for his protection.
quote]

Wouldn't you say this is a conspiracy theory as well?

Perhaps OBL simply decided to hide in plain sight and was successful in doing so. Or perhaps he got helped from some corrupt individuals in Pakistan in the military or govt...it wasn't necessarily a pakistani policy to protect him. Or maybe it was.

At this point, nobody knows. But I'm willing to bet when all is said and done that the true story will be too boring for conspiracy lovers.

9/11 wasn't spectacular enough for them...it had to be an inside job. The science behind the moon landings weren't impressive enough...it had to be a photo op to fool people. Electing a black president in a nation that had slavery wasn't special enough...he has to be a kenyan muslim usurper. And now after catching the most wanted man for over a decade it still doesn't suffice...

Old 05-05-2011, 02:58 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post

Wouldn't you say this is a conspiracy theory as well?

Perhaps OBL simply decided to hide in plain sight and was successful in doing so. Or perhaps he got helped from some corrupt individuals in Pakistan in the military or govt...it wasn't necessarily a pakistani policy to protect him. Or maybe it was.

At this point, nobody knows. But I'm willing to bet when all is said and done that the true story will be too boring for conspiracy lovers.
Those hard drives found at the compound have a lot of information.

No doubt there's some sensitive information contained.

There may be information that implicates Pakistan's government in a conspiracy.

Time will tell.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:00 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Time will tell.
Exactly...but people can't wait.

They waited a decade for his capture/death, but they want every detail now now now now!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:03 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,212,862 times
He couldn't possibly have died in 2001. I saw him at an Elvis concert just last summer.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:03 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
The Pakistan Observer may be reporting this; I'll admit my ignorance of their journalistic standards, but I'm not going to be too concerned with a story from 2001 they have citing an unnamed Taliban official.
I'll take their word over obama's.

As far as "journalistic standards", where have ours gone?

Old 05-05-2011, 03:04 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World
This was the speculation around December 26th, 2001 the date of this article.
Obama, I mean Osama did film himself talking about modern things after that time, so we do know he was alive going into 2002 for sure.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Two phone numbers and 500 Euros sewn into the clothing he was wearing. You can bet your bippy they're linking those numbers and will look further yet so be prepared for all sorts of new info to come out along with new conspiracy theories as well.

I predict that by the time all of this comes to full boil we'll be more than fed up listening to 'he said, she said' crud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies