Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 11:50 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Well it seems the "Birthers" have another new hobby!.........I hear this one is called the "Deathers".

Give it a rest already!!!!!

YouTube - BEATING A DEAD HORSE WHILE PLAYING FITTING MUSIC

It's like a vinyl record playing but stuck in the groove......with no hope of someone nudging the needle forward!!!!
Hey, it's no one's fault that this administration
can't get their stories straight, stages events,
etc. I believe a deather is what they called folks
during Obama's health care debate. Not sure quite
what that has to do with this issue.

Please stop beating that poor dead horse.
It's rather sick

Last edited by pollyrobin; 05-06-2011 at 12:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 11:53 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Blackout during raid on Bin Laden compound

Why is there so much bs and so many conflicting versions of what in the hell really happened?
Your case would be more credible if you actually read your own links.

" In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Old 05-06-2011, 12:00 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Your case would be more credible if you actually read your own links.

" In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."
Meaning that once they got near the compound they couldn't see a darn thing and Wh photo was a staged event.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Osama sleeps with the fishes, but what was with the press wanting the Obama death photos the other day?
You mean osama death photos. A lot of folks
want to see a photo of his death. Some
want it for proof, others for curiosity, others
simply for historical fact. I think they should
be released to the public. They are what they
are - no apologies needed to anyone.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:06 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Oh this is just great news. Already know some acquaintainces, and they are dems, this is what is so weird about it, they don't think Osama is really dead, Not me them. They truly do not believe he is dead, and tell me, i am a nut case for believing what is being told to me, think i am naive as all of you. Cannot reason, if i open up my mouth, i am shot down.

Very easy, for a conspiracy theory to start afloat. I see for myself just how easy it is, now these guys, do not do drugs, were in the military, are smart, straight-forward, i don't know how people's opinions can be so very different. They both think this whole dang thing is just a bit fishy, and said things can be made to look however they want them to look.
I don't know what to think, i just listened and kept my mouth shut, would not dare open it, everytime i did, they came back at me with something to shoot me down. Oh well what i am trying to say is, no matter who are President is at the time, and what the circumstances may be, someone somewhere, will always come up with a conspiracy theory. They do not trust Obama, even now Their entitled to their opinions, but make me look like a fool, when they tell me why Osama is not dead, too long to get into, and actually i was getting bored.

And with the stories changing each and every day, convinces them even more.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Meaning that once they got near the compound they couldn't see a darn thing and Wh photo was a staged event.
So if you were in the room watching the raid and the video went haywire all of a sudden, you would get up and walk away. Your eyes wouldn't be glued to the monitor for the next 20 minutes?

Old 05-06-2011, 12:15 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:

Your not talking crazy, sincerely your not, i know a lot of people and some acquaintainces, who truly feel this whole dang thing was staged and that Osama is not dead, or has been dead for sometime. Not me the two guys.

They do not trust anything about what we are being told, and want to see a actual picture of Osama.
They tell me, anything can be staged to look a certain way, i am not buying it what i see looks very real to me, so can't talk to them about this. They have confused me but have got me to thinking also about the stories that change drastically every day. No excuses need to be made about the actual circumstances, onley one true version out there, will we ever know what it is.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh this is just great news. Already know some acquaintainces, and they are dems, this is what is so weird about it, they don't think Osama is really dead, Not me them. They truly do not believe he is dead, and tell me, i am a nut case for believing what is being told to me, think i am naive as all of you. Cannot reason, if i open up my mouth, i am shot down.

Very easy, for a conspiracy theory to start afloat. I see for myself just how easy it is, now these guys, do not do drugs, were in the military, are smart, straight-forward, i don't know how people's opinions can be so very different. They both think this whole dang thing is just a bit fishy, and said things can be made to look however they want them to look.
I don't know what to think, i just listened and kept my mouth shut, would not dare open it, everytime i did, they came back at me with something to shoot me down. Oh well what i am trying to say is, no matter who are President is at the time, and what the circumstances may be, someone somewhere, will always come up with a conspiracy theory. They do not trust Obama, even now Their entitled to their opinions, but make me look like a fool, when they tell me why Osama is not dead, too long to get into, and actually i was getting bored.

And with the stories changing each and every day, convinces them even more.
You know I don't think this has anything to
do with trusting Obama or not. We live in
the information system age. Whether it
is deliberate, lack of experience, or possibly
encouraging conspiracy theories for argument
to distract from policy flaws/failures.... the
bottom line, Obama's delivery of info just plain
sucks.

Oh, and if your DEM friend(s) do not think Osama Bin Laden is dead - they probably have a type B personality, are left handed, desire concrete
evidence, and want to SEE A PICTURE OF A
DEAD PERSON

Old 05-06-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Your eyes wouldn't be glued to the monitor for the next 20 minutes?
Not if there wasn't anything there
Personally, I think Biden had the most honest
expression in the house.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Not if there wasn't anything there
Personally, I think Biden had the most honest
expression in the house.
Most people would have their eyes glued. Perhaps you are not that interested in it. Many conservatives didn't seem to care when the news came out that Osama was killed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies