Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2011, 03:44 PM

1,518 posts, read 3,055,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Are you even familiar with the history prior to the Spanish Inquisition?

The chronological historical religious occurances and what transpired for hundreds of years prior to the Spanish Inquisition and as well The Crusades?

Do you even know what they were about and what led up to them and caused them?

Seriously, you're not doing your argument any favors by using that as your weapons.

In fact, your supporting my points and argument. But you probably don't know that, because you're not really familiar with it. Seemed like a good idea to use the Holy Wars and Spanish Inquisition as part of your argument. But ooops, you just helped my argument, lol.
I suppose Hitler had good reasons for doing what he did too... It's pointless to argue if you're going to pretend that your side always had justifiable reasons for the vile things they did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,153,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Do I win the biggest bigot game??

No, you did a poor job.

You convienantly forgot to mention that while the White man certainly has commited his fair share of attrocities, the truth is, most of that occured hundreds of years ago and you don't see white people doing any of that, anymore.

Meanwhile, Islam had been long hard at work consistently murdering and invading every speck of land they could find, for thousands of years prior to, during and after all of those terrible attrocities. And they continued to do so, right up to this very day.

Almost every religious based war, invasion, crusade and battle has the Muslims at the root of the problem. Historically speaking.

Islam/Muslims invaded, murdered and oppressed everyone in their path. And eventually it came back to bite them in the ass. History clearly shows this.

As for your 12,000,000 Jews killed by Hitler, you're the first person I've ver seen who came up with that number. Conratulations on your hard worl in tallying it all up. Please contact the appropriate authorities and make sure they adjust their past figures.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:17 PM

811 posts, read 550,545 times
Quote:
No, you did a poor job.

You convienantly forgot to mention that while the White man certainly has commited his fair share of attrocities, the truth is, most of that occured hundreds of years ago and you don't see white people doing any of that, anymore.

Meanwhile, Islam had been long hard at work consistently murdering and invading every speck of land they could find, for thousands of years prior to, during and after all of those terrible attrocities. And they continued to do so, right up to this very day.

Almost every religious based war, invasion, crusade and battle has the Muslims at the root of the problem. Historically speaking.

Islam/Muslims invaded, murdered and oppressed everyone in their path. And eventually it came back to bite them in the ass. History clearly shows this.

As for your 12,000,000 Jews killed by Hitler, you're the first person I've ver seen who came up with that number. Conratulations on your hard worl in tallying it all up. Please contact the appropriate authorities and make sure they adjust their past figures.
LOL Aw man, maybe next time! If at first you don't succeed try again right?
And Naaahhhhh I didn't forget to mention that that happened a long time ago, either way it did happen. For all we know, in 100 yrs. it could be Christians flying planes into buildings, and someone like you will look back saying "That was a century ago, whatever" either way it happened

and for the 12,000,000 number
The worst genocides of the 20th Century
Is just one link

I hope i did my daily dose of pissing people off and wasting their time to respond back, gotta love the politics forum

Old 05-08-2011, 04:20 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,691,987 times
Now when Christian are thrown from the plane in Dubai

Old 05-08-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi View Post
I suppose Hitler had good reasons for doing what he did too... It's pointless to argue if you're going to pretend that your side always had justifiable reasons for the vile things they did.

You're incapable of addressing the historical realities, in a rational manner.

Firstly, comparing Hitler to Islam/Muslims is absurd. You're not comparing apples to apples.

You can compare Hitler to Stalin or/and Mussolini.

Secondly, you seem to have a convienently self-imposed reading comprehension problem.

Never have you or anyone here seen me defending Hitler or any attrocities. I have not made excuses for the Crusades, Inquisitions or Holy Wars. I presented facts of how they came to be and why they happened.

What I stated is simple historic fact.

Whether you choose to acknowledge or not, is irrelevent.

Islam was on the murderous, bloody rampage of invading and attempting to convert as many lands and people as they could (to Islam and Islamic Rule), for the better part of 800 years. They made a lot of enemies in the process. Eventually, bad karma came to bite them in the ass.

The Crusades, The Holy Wars and Inquisitions were born as result of of that.

Non-Muslims fought back to retrieve their land, their religions, their rights and their power.

That's what happens when you spend several hundreds of years viciously murdering and invading.

Islam is still at it, to this very day. They never really stopped. They took a few breaks here and there, but they have ever really stopped.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
LOL Aw man, maybe next time! If at first you don't succeed try again right?
And Naaahhhhh I didn't forget to mention that that happened a long time ago, either way it did happen. For all we know, in 100 yrs. it could be Christians flying planes into buildings, and someone like you will look back saying "That was a century ago, whatever" either way it happened

and for the 12,000,000 number
The worst genocides of the 20th Century
Is just one link

I hope i did my daily dose of pissing people off and wasting their time to respond back, gotta love the politics forum
LOL, you haven't pissed me off. You've made me laugh. And I thank you for that.

Funny you responded, though, lol!

1) I'm not a Christian, so I couldn't care less about defending or making excues for Christians.

2) Your "source" is a bit skewd, as is your representation of that "source".

No where on that site does it say Hitler killed 12 mil Jews. Reading is fundamental, my friend.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:57 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Absolutely. Democrats and Liberals are the same way.

It's also the same with the Republicans and as well, with the Right Wing Christian Extremists. There's really no difference.

They all play the same game. It's dispicable no matter who's doing it.
Damn you got that right too. Greed and corruption, lies and more lies.

In my case, I shake that off like a duck does water. I care about what ever I do, even if it isn't for pay, which in my liife there is a whoppin' lot. Doing it 'right' makes all the difference, and usually once what ever is done, it doesn't need to be re-done again for a long time.

I could live with out the deceit and lies.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I really don't understand your rant.

I guess I should ask....do YOU know what happened on Flight 93? I'll give you a hint: It involved fighting back, which is is what I was asserting in my earlier post.

I think you have me confused with someone else....because I am by far not the most politically correct person on this board.
I got it, but they all died anyway. I can see your point and I am the type that would fight back, but ending up dead is still dead.

Chances are if I were on the plane in question I would have started fighting back before the plane taxied an inch, had I felt threatend.

Of course with my luck, today I'ld be sitting in jail awaiting trial, and the islamics would have flown anyway, probably blowing up the plane, in which they excell.

As I see life there is no win if you end up dead. I have seen way too many dead in life so far, to suit me, and have been on deaths door more times than I like, more so looking back. At this point Death and this Chil' are almost friends. That is a sort of relief not having the fear. The fear can be paralyzing, and I have been there too. That's no fun at all.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:04 PM

1,518 posts, read 3,055,756 times
Quote:
While you're at it, find for me where in the Bible it tells christians to molest children, kill those accused of being witches, or even the spanish inquisition, or telling the KKK to kill minorities!
Obviously the bible doesn't say all of that specifically, but it does come pretty close.

Murder in the Bible

There are citations where the bible says specifically to kill witches and people of other religions (as the Spanish Inquisition did).

It's not quite specific to the KKK, but God did order Joshua to commit genocide. The bible also supports slavery.

Of course it doesn't tell people to molest children, but it does tell men to rape women and back then, a 12 year old was a woman. And the worst thing about it is that the rape victims are punished by either death or being forced to marry the man who raped them. So yeah, raping 12-year old girls and then executing them for getting raped, I think that's close enough.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Excellent point. I just saw some sign in a restaurant, that the business reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. This wasn't even a bar.

In fact I've seen signs at McDonalds that you cannot enter the store if you're barefoot.

The pilot is responsible for the lives of the passengers and certainly should refuse to allow anyone aboard the plane he will fly if he believes they might endanger the other passengers.

Yeah, I am not sure how anyone can refute the fact this is true, but it just proves some people have their heads buried in the sands of 'PC'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies