U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 05:45 PM

12,775 posts, read 4,663,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIAN View Post
I am not American, but I think Osama Bin Laden was already tried and convicted a long time ago, since when cowardly he killed three thousand people.
The U.S. inteligence service just need finds him and kills him.
Commons laws are not applicable against terrorists like him, because they make fun about the laws.
Because this kind of people Guantanamo exists and should continue to exist.
The world is better without him.
Your terrorist may be our freedom fighter........even our judicial system gets it wrong sometimes, but that's the best we have for seeking out the truth.

We should be a nation of laws, we are becoming a nation of "well that depends upon who those laws are applied to, it's all relative". The Constitution says we are all to be treated equally. Outside of this country, we abide by the laws of their land - "when in Rome".......... When it comes to war, we abide by the Geneva Convention. Obama thinks he can make his own laws. Congress should tell him he is wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 06:07 PM

43,453 posts, read 47,411,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Iran’s intelligence minister says the country has reliable information that former head of the al-Qaeda terrorist group Osama bin Laden died of disease some time ago.
“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

‘Bin Laden dead long before US raid’

[SIZE=5]10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax [/SIZE]

10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.
Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There”
Tyhe fact that its iran's miniter make me ignre his coments entirely.Not creditable at all,IMO.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:21 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,863,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIAN View Post
I am not American, but I think Osama Bin Laden was already tried and convicted a long time ago, since when cowardly he killed three thousand people.
The U.S. inteligence service just need finds him and kills him.
Commons laws are not applicable against terrorists like him, because they make fun about the laws.
Because this kind of people Guantanamo exists and should continue to exist.
The world is better without him.
Not American? Well where ya from?

Old 05-10-2011, 06:28 PM

12,375 posts, read 8,245,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
Not American? Well where ya from?
where are you from, georgiafrog?

try and guess where i am from, floridasandy

did anybody see now that CONGRESS is going to get to see the bin laden pictures?

if that doesn't take the cake.

why wouldn't they show them to the 9-11 survivors and relatives first?

now i definitely want to see them. they used our tax money, 3 trillion of it, and this news is seriously aggravating me.

congress is not special, although they think they are.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 PM

15,292 posts, read 12,030,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Iran’s intelligence minister says the country has reliable information that former head of the al-Qaeda terrorist group Osama bin Laden died of disease some time ago.
“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.

‘Bin Laden dead long before US raid’

[SIZE=5]10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax [/SIZE]

10 Facts That Prove The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.
Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There”

Old 05-10-2011, 10:17 PM

12,775 posts, read 4,663,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Tyhe fact that its iran's miniter make me ignre his coments entirely.Not creditable at all,IMO.
and yet, you are going to take the word of some fictitious al-Qaeda member that their leader was killed - yes?

Old 05-11-2011, 01:25 AM

3,898 posts, read 1,844,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
Paul is dead! We never landed on the moon! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!
No, Paul is dead, we never landed on the moon, 9/11 was an inside job and Area 51, is located at the Whitehouse.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman View Post
Check the date of this Fox News article 12.26.2001

Bin Laden Dead
How soon people forget...This man was declared dead, then he would pop back up again, so many times since 2001, I half expect him to be revived again. He had numerous doubles...and if memory serves me right...he would be declared dead, then another video would show up with him in it.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:50 PM

19,127 posts, read 11,703,311 times
If he pops up again I want him holding a New York Times with a date I can read.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If he pops up again I want him holding a New York Times with a date I can read.
Unless the wives were sleeping with a double of him, I think, he's a dead dude. That is the only part of the conspiracy, that I hit the wall on...two eye witnesses, one wife in the room, one 13 years old daughter who saw her father shot, that unless they are lying and have a reason to lie...I can't get past the eye witnesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies