Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 09:55 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
They sent you a DM or gave you that message through a rep point?
message through a rep point.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:56 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,842,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Because that's what being masculine is about...Being a man, not posing and acting like one.
Actually, masculinity has nothing to do with being a real man. Try again.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
message through a rep point.
Cowards. And on a thread forum at that. Sad.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Cowards. And on a thread forum at that. Sad.
I totally agree, but I'm laughing at the same time. There are some very frustrated people in this country and it's all because we passed the civil rights act and Obama was elected.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I totally agree, but I'm laughing at the same time. There are some very frustrated people in this country and it's all because we passed the civil rights act and Obama was elected.
What's great is that we can simply make them disappear by logging out. Their prejudice is not my problem and they have absolutely no influence on my happiness and well-being.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Sure they dominate certain sports but then are missing from many others.

Without ticking anyone off and not knowing the medical details but many black males have different genes, traits or something that allows them to run faster, jump higher, be quicker etc that not all white males have.

Sure you have fast and quick white males but not like the black males.

On the other hand most sports that require quick thinking and using your head are dominated by white males. Ex is the NFL QB position. Not many blacks have ever succeeded at it and it has been dominated forever by white males.

And not many all black male basketball teams when championships. Usually if they have a white guard running the show they do better. Not as a knock on the black males as MJ is my all time sports top performer who dominated the game like no other but they also had the white guards etc during their run.

What one male lacks the other has and visa versa.

We can go back and forth all day on this issue.

For me, playing college sports the black girls could play basketball and run track but were not worth a darn playing softball for some reason. White girls lacked the athletic abilities in basketball and had to make it up with other qualities.

Many black males can be very masculine but then when it comes to the brains some have big issues.

Many white males lack the physical attributes but make up for it with the brains needed to excel in their sport.

So the answer is no to the original question.

And the body builders who have won those contest I believe have again the traits or genes to an advantage on other races because their muscles are different for some reason. They are able to build them at a more rapid pace and I believe they is something different about the muscle structure as well but I will let a medical person here define that.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
What's great is that we can simply make them disappear by logging out. Their prejudice is not my problem and they have absolutely no influence on my happiness and well-being.
That's what's so great about this forum. If I want a really good laugh I go over to S.F. There's a whole gang of suicdal bombers over there.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:29 PM

Virtually every position in the game of football requires quick thinking. Being a quarterback requires "critical" thinking. This seems to be more heavily reliant on skill and natural talent than actual intelligence. Michael Vick is one of the top QBs in the league. I don't know too many people that would consider him a brainiac. For whatever reason, many black football players are simply not thought of for that position, but I have no doubt that many more would excel in it than believed.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:29 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
i always hear black slaves were bred for strength and all that. my question: why do most black americans look mixed? seems like theres a lot of white in them.

i think there was a lot of white/slave sex going on. what were the laws regarding this back in the slave days?

Old 05-15-2011, 10:30 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
That's what's so great about this forum. If I want a really good laugh I go over to S.F. There's a whole gang of suicdal bombers over there.
San Fransisco? I thought everyone over there was happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies