Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 06:20 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Where Oh where is the country of Muslims?

I never siad America was around 1,800 year, but i said this has been a problem no less than 1,800 years.

I never said I wanted to kill anyone, I said this will be a problem untill one side or the other is all dead. Then I said which side would you like to be on the living or the dead.

You don't read very well.
There is no such thing as American Muslims, anymore than there is a American Scott.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Your "Americans just want to be left alone" statement is odd, considering that the terrorists' main complaint is that they want us to get out of THEIR lands and stop interfering in THEIR business.

"Already, U. S. forces have been dealt devastating blows there. Nineteen servicemen were killed in the 1996 bombing of the air-force barracks in Dhahran, and five U. S. military personnel were killed in a similar bombing in Riyadh in 1995. Investigators believe bin Laden is tied at some level to both attacks. Bin Laden said that the American military would leave Saudi Arabia, regardless of the fact that the Saudi royal family welcomes the American presence. "It does not make a difference if the government wants you to stay or leave. You will leave when the youth send you in wooden boxes and coffins. And you will carry in them the bodies of American troops and civilians. This is when you will leave."

OBL, 1998

Read more: Bin Laden Interview - Esquire Osama bin Laden Interview - Esquire
They should have thought about the problems they created, and known we would be there in their lands untill they stop attacking people around the world. The best way to invite America into your land is to create an act of war called terror.

Their acts of terror I hope are well known as I don't have time to list each one in the past 50 years.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Where Oh where is the country of Muslims?

I never siad America was around 1,800 year, but i said this has been a problem no less than 1,800 years.

I never said I wanted to kill anyone, I said this will be a problem untill one side or the other is all dead. Then I said which side would you like to be on the living or the dead.

You don't read very well.
There is no such thing as American Muslims, anymore than there is a American Scott.
Huh? Explain that, please.

And there IS an American Scott. They make toilet paper.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
They should have thought about the problems they created, and known we would be there in their lands untill they stop attacking people around the world. The best way to invite America into your land is to create an act of war called terror.

Their acts of terror I hope are well known as I don't have time to list each one in the past 50 years.

Uh, no, we were in their lands BEFORE they ever attacked us. And I'm sure you know that and are just playing dumb.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 PM

I am not counting just acts of terror with in the USA, but all acts to include lockerbe, Spain, all over the place in Africa, and in the south pacific. Then I include dates dating to no less than 1,800 years ago.

I am all American but my grand parents were from Scotland. I never heard them say they were Scott - American, and I do belive they would have been offended to have thought so.

Wars all have 2 sides. Sometimes sides switch. In my family we have been fighting on both sides in many past wars. So Wars are a wastefull thing when brothers fight brothers since Culloden.

But man has his silly ways, and it isn't up to me to stop them.

As to Bin Ladin, he's dead meat and he didn't even get a box.

Around 4 months ago, just over the border to Maine bomb making supplies were removed by the Maine Bomb Squad. More recently a like thing happend in Fla somewhere which made a bit more news.

Me: I just want to be on the side that lives. If not it isn't a big deal since I am of no importance to anyone.

Now my son is over there in that nasty sand, and there is nothing I can do about that either.

The one thing I am sure of is this terror will not stop untill all of one side is dead.

The librals can weep and wring their hands, and they terrorist will still hack of their liberal heads with the rustiest dullest knife they can get.

To me it's plain to see the Muslims want the world, and untill they have that and that sharia law with it, they will never ever stop.

Like my father before me, and my son after me I have not one problem with defending Freedom. I will not trade Liberty for security either. That's just the way I am.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I am not counting just acts of terror with in the USA, but all acts to include lockerbe, Spain, all over the place in Africa, and in the south pacific. Then I include dates dating to no less than 1,800 years ago.

I am all American but my grand parents were from Scotland. I never heard them say they were Scott - American, and I do belive they would have been offended to have thought so.

Wars all have 2 sides. Sometimes sides switch. In my family we have been fighting on both sides in many past wars. So Wars are a wastefull thing when brothers fight brothers since Culloden.

As to Bin Ladin, he's dead meat and he didn't even get a box.

Around 4 months ago, just over the border to Maine bomb making supplies were removed by the Maine Bomb Squad. More recently a like thing happend in Fla somewhere which made a bit more news.

Me: I just want to be on the side that lives. If not it isn't a big deal since I am of no importance to anyone.

Now my son is over there in that nasty sand, and there is nothing I can do about that either.

The one thing I am sure of is this terror will not stop untill all of one side is dead.

The librals can weep and wring their hands, and they terrorist will still hack of their liberal heads with the rustiest dullest knife they can get.

To me it's plain to see the Muslims want the world, and untill they have that and that sharia law with it, they will never ever stop.

Like my father before me, and my son after me I have not one problem with defending Freedom. I will not trade Liberty for security either. That's just the way I am.
I hope your son gets home safely.

I don't agree that it will not stop until all of one side is dead. I don't think it will stop for a long time, but things will change, and change is difficult. The fundamentalist Muslims are trying to hang on to a way of life that is dying as they become less and less isolated. They are no different from any other group in history that looked at the rest of the world as needing to conform to their way of life. It never works out in the end.

It's just as wrong for the rest of us to assume that because someone is Muslim, they must want to take over the world and implement sharia law. I know that is not true. So should you.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:20 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,931,116 times
Quote:

Mac, what you have expressed here is Fox-speak. So you have a son overseas? He's heroically doing his part for the country, but have you considered the possibility that Fox News is preying on your emotions? Here's why.
"Liberals" actually fight in wars and defend this country. Fox would have you believe otherwise of course.

I served against the Soviets (the enemy of the day) and yet conservative media label moderates like me "un-American" (a cowardly substitute for "traitor"). That's how I know they lie. Could you possibly think that only right-wing Republicans fight for their country? You must think beyond what Fox tells you!

Old 05-18-2011, 10:25 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:

How benevolent. And cowardly

Quote:
The one thing I'm sure of is you're dead wrong

Old 05-19-2011, 01:05 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
You are 100% correct. The problem is that in the USA to take flight training there is a high stress on landing the plane.

Then there are no bomb making classes in state colleges, and no bomb vest sporting events, mainly because it is a one time only sport event.

Another thing is that in the USA women are treated as equals in most anything a woman wants to be involved with.

We don't have that other sport, of buring a raped women in sand to her waist and then stone her.

There is a lot of things Americans don't do to women, that the Muslims do. Since I am male I can't comment on why women are not enraged about these ideas, but the fact remains that so far I have never heard of a single women wanting to participate in any male domintated Muslim sports, or mutilations.
I can't begin to cover the 'all' of it.

So it appears a natural thing as you say that Muslims will feel left out.

One of 'us' must change, but I really don't see that Americans are ready to make the type of change, and experiment with 14th century ideals, so I guess if Muslims are going to 'feel' as if they fit in, they may have to move forward into the 21st century where everyone else is living now.
there are good and bad everywhere.

There are a lot of bad things that American men do to women - it is not restricted to race nor creed.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I hope your son gets home safely.

I don't agree that it will not stop until all of one side is dead. I don't think it will stop for a long time, but things will change, and change is difficult. The fundamentalist Muslims are trying to hang on to a way of life that is dying as they become less and less isolated. They are no different from any other group in history that looked at the rest of the world as needing to conform to their way of life. It never works out in the end.

It's just as wrong for the rest of us to assume that because someone is Muslim, they must want to take over the world and implement sharia law. I know that is not true. So should you.
I don't like to assume so, but it is what I hear in the news, see on the news, read in the paper.

I was aware of terror camps in the USA, which are now for the most part wated land and dumps, but not in the sence of a town dump. One was in upstate NY, which was a concern to me. It no longer fuctions, because all that is left are elderly women, and some dogs.

All the warrior have left. Most of them went back to the sand to fight us, but I suspect some stayed with in the borders of the USA to wait orders.

A big problem I have is that they do blend in and take on education to KILL us.

Shortly after 9-11 flight manuals in Arabic were found in dumpsters in North Conway NH, about 25 miles from me, and the shopping district here.

These terrorist were living in my neighborhood and blending in. More related paper was found just over in Portland Maine, not 60 miles from me.

I own a copy of the Quran, and it says they can lie and say what ever they want, to get the Infidel under their controll.

There are those of them wanting sharia law in Michigan, and also in Australia right now today. I am not worried that this will happen now or ever, but it does the writting on the wall.

Us as a people can not pander to these ideas, ideals, and must stand firm in saying No. The problem with no is that the muslims don't hear it.

They continue to bury women who were raped and can't find 4 male witness to the rape. to suffer being stoned to death, plus a hell of a lot more cruel and unusual punishment for just being born femae.

Now I don't care a whit if you like that idea, and want to be treated as property with less care than a goat, but I won't have my wife think of suffering life like that, nor will I allow this to happen to the younger females with in my family unit. It's no surprize that I can't understand liberal females in the USA, who defend the actions of the muslim males.

I really don't like the idea that if they could get a hold of me they would hack off my head for my beliefs. I don't want to see public caning, in the USA either.

Why I can dwell in the 18th century just fine myself, but I have 0 ambition to dwell in the 14th. It's true I am from the warrior class in America and so long as I can crawl I will fight the muslims any way I find a way to fight them. I don't need to see the fine print to know they want all Infidels under their controll if not all of us dead.

I am offended at being called an Infidel in the first place and more so in my own home land.

I won't stop anyone who wants to pander to them, but I won't pander to them. It's as simple as that.

When they make life a 2 way street, so will I, but I won't be the first since I don't go around commiting acts of terror.

Just so you know, my son says no Iraqies are even allowed to enter Kwait. He is based in Kwiat and enters Iraq guarding convoys. He is still taking small arms fire, and still finding IED's. The IED's still work. The terror stilll continues. The Innocent still die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies