Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2011, 04:30 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,459,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
don't give me some sob story about how those poor gay were persecuted many Nazi's were gay and raped Jewish boys.
from night by Eli Wiesel
"The head of our tent was a German. An assassin's face, fleshy lips, hands like wolf's paws. He was so fat he could hardly move. Like the leader of the camp he loved children...(Actually this was not a disinterested affection: there was a considerable traffic in young children among homosexuals here, I learned later)"
You can have whatever opinion you want, but that doesn't change the facts.

Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals 1933-1945

Quote:
Many other groups were targets of persecution and even murder under the Nazis’ ideology, including Germans with mental and physical disabilities, homosexuals, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Roma ("Gypsies"), Poles, and Soviet prisoners of war. Millions perished in this state–sponsored tyranny.
Quote:
The Nazi campaign against homosexuality targeted the more than one million German men who, the state asserted, carried a "degeneracy" that threatened the "disciplined masculinity" of Germany. Denounced as "antisocial parasites" and as "enemies of the state," more than 100,000 men were arrested under a broadly interpreted law against homosexuality. Approximately 50,000 men served prison terms as convicted homosexuals, while an unknown number were institutionalized in mental hospitals. Others—perhaps hundreds—were castrated under court order or coercion. Analyses of fragmentary records suggest that between 5,000 and 15,000 homosexual men were imprisoned in concentration camps, where many died from starvation, disease, exhaustion, beatings, and murder.
Ellie Wiesel's book is a really good book. I read still have images in my head from reading it years ago. Unfortunately he is misled about what gays are if he thinks gays are the people that go after children. He's confusing homosexuality and child molestation. I wouldn't doubt for a second there was child sexual abuse going on in the camps, but that has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:37 AM

Quote:
so let me get this straight Webster's dictionary doesn't know how to define a word

homosexual

notice there is no difference made whether or not the person desired the person in question for power or age. (because there still a homosexual)
I'll love a poll on this one.
Why don't you gather a poll of 1,000 self-identified gays and see just how many of them express interest in children. Then do the same for the heterosexual population.

IMO I am sensing a lot of projection here. You accuse gays of being anti-Semitic but what I really see here is a Jew being homophobic. It's really sad that you give Judaism that name because I know many Jews who are accepting of homosexuality and many who are gay themselves. I'm sorry if a few gay individuals were anti-Semitic and that in turn led you to believe all gays are anti-Semitic. Luckily for you though, that's not the case because most gay people aren't anti-Semitic. Hopefully with time you will be able to change your outlook so that you don't continue to give people the idea that Judaism as a whole is homophobic when that is not the case either.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:38 AM

Quote:
correction
GAYPEDOPHILES rape boys.
So a woman who rapes a boy is a gay pedophile?

Old 05-25-2011, 05:04 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
any man who willfully has sexual relations with another man is a homosexual by definition
Nope. Not according to Crime stats or studies. Men who rape other men are usually heterosexual. It's about the thrill of power and control, not attraction.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I don't hate Christians. I hate the Fundamentalists and Conservatives that treat people like total crap in the name of God. I hate extremism of any kind, be it Christian, Muslim, or Atheist.

When did I ever say it's okay if a Muslim kills gays? I'm sure some gays have been persecuted by Jews, but we're so rare that it's not very common.

What on earth are you talking about. What generalizations have I made? I specifically told you what I don't like. Extremism. How is that generalizing or make me anti-Christian?

You are making wild accusations and completely defaming me.
He's projecting. Rather obviously.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Uh.........yeah. If some anti-gay guy doesn't know that you're gay how can he discriminate against you? Again, blacks couldn't very well hide the fact that they were black, could they?
So next time a Christian says they are being discriminated against for being a Christiam, you'll just tell them to hide the fact that they are a Christian and all will be okay?

(Although religious affiliation is a choice)

Old 05-25-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
It's a good thing gay men don't lie with men "as with a woman" then ay?

They lay with men as with a man.

By the way, do you know what the previous verse (18:21) is about?

Old 05-25-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Of they can and are. I've seen it on TV and the news. I do know what I'm talking about. No point in going further and debating with a woman.
Okay...this has to be a parody, right?

Old 05-25-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Everyone is an immoral, sinful deviant; me, you, everyone. People suck.
Speak for yourself!

Old 05-25-2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
I'm still waiting to hear the liberal why the most pro gay places are also the most anti semetic (probably racist too)
You'll be waiting a long time then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies