Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 08:59 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
The Palestinians want to annihilate, not negotiate.
What do people not understadn about they saying they want to detroy israel . They murder civilian very chance they get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 08:05 AM

536 posts, read 1,429,675 times
In this Arab spring, I think Syria and Iran as we know them, will come to a crashing end. Israel is here to say, sorry to break it to you. Democracy reigns, tyranny fizzles.

Look for Pakistan to parceled up as it is an artificial union between groups who hate each other (kinda like the former Yugoslavia). The Punjabis keep the nukes, and the sabre-rattling against India (long used as a rallying point for all these conflicting groups) settles down a bit, a little more stability in the subcontinent. Then it becomes much easier for the west to surgically extinguish terrorist cells in these smaller countries.

Old 05-21-2011, 08:08 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,761,760 times
Isn't it supposed to be the end at 6pm their time???

Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
could at least americans agree that this is a problem that WE are not going to be able to fix?

it's not our job to determine borders and not our job to defend other borders when countries want to expand.

we wouldn't like anyone telling us where our borders need to be.

israel is bold because they have nuclear weapons, but maybe that boldness will cost them some day. i just don't want our country to get sucked into whatever they voluntarily chose to do in the mideast.

all their own decisions will have all their own consequences, as long as we stay the heck out of it.
The only reason America "can't fix" the problem, is because Zionist Jews are controlling her!
Even if Obama wanted to stop military aid to Israel, he can't. He'd get assassinated.

Peace,
brian

Old 08-10-2011, 09:31 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Allen West thinks Obama's backing of Palestine could signal the beginning of the end for Israel. Is this possible? What are we doing? I find myself cringing when I hear Obama say, "The United States thinks/wants/backs..." This doesn't sound like my country anymore.

Allen West on Obama Backing Palestine: ‘Could Be the Beginning of the End’ for Israel | The Blaze

Anybody sincerely think Obama's plan is really a feasible one? Anyone care to share what is in their crystal ball? I fear for Israel.
Once Israel is peacefully dismantled, everyone (including Jews) will be able to live in peace.

Blessings,
Brian

Old 08-10-2011, 11:47 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Maybe Israel needs to figure out how to co-exist with its neighbors in a world where US support is not guaranteed.
Kind of hard when "its neighbors" are armed to the teeth and have sworn and committed to destruction of said nation.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
so stupid, both sides have done some pretty awful things. Can't we find two unoccupied islands and put the israelis on one and the palestinians on another?
I agree, with the defacto status that Israel currently enjoys as the 51st US state, I think some of the barren lands of the great plains would work nicely for a new, secure, peaceful Israel. They could build unlimited settlements in North Dakota for example and nobody would mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies