Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2011, 08:34 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,175,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
netan boo hoo..always crying for more power and money, not to mention weapons of mass destruction. He should be removed. sent to a distant planet. yes. that.
I agree 110%

Old 05-20-2011, 08:42 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,186,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
"I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right
direction. They won't get in our way."

{Benjamin Netanyahu 2001}

ETA: Guess he didn't think too much about Bush!
Let's look at what's going on in Canada.

Ottawa won’t back Obama’s Mideast peace proposal

Canada Free Press
Obama’s abandonment of America

Old 05-20-2011, 08:47 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,631,395 times
The only reason I can think of Obama's speech on Isreal is that he needs funding from the muslim world to run for re-election, remember all those credit card donations that were under $200 that was never revealed where they came from so this was nothing but a plea for money from the muslim community.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:49 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Let's look at what's going on in Canada?

Canada Free Press
Too bad MSM is so intimidated here in the U.S.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,175,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Too bad MSM is so intimidated here in the U.S.
Harper likes to suck up to Israel, he's just a tool and not a very sharp one.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,881,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
As far as I am concerned, world leaders can, and SHOULD be as rude and disrespectful to Obama as possible, for he (Obama) so dearly deserves every centilla of mocking, derision and disrespect that can possibly be produced. There is no upper limit as long as it is within the confines of the law.

Obama is a disgrace who has turned the world on its head, and placed so many good and dear things in jeapordy, our great friend and ally Israel, being but one example. Netanyahu should flip the bird on camera to Obama.

Netanyahu is a proven world-class leader, tried by fire and mettle proven. Obama is a punk.
An amateurish punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Bibi needs to remember the Golden Rule, G.B. Shaw version:

He who has the gold makes the rules. I would condition any aid to Israel on Bibi resigning.
Too bad Congress is the one that doles out money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The Righties want an American President who will go to his knees for any Israeli diplomat.
Better than bending over for a-rabs.

Quote:
Yep it was like he was giving a speech to his countrymen, I'm sure he made points in
Israel..... and with right wing America.
He made obama look like the fool he is. He illustrated obama's "idea" is not at all based in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Flying shoe... Liberals loved that.
Yeah, how soon they forget the disrespect of Bush they just couldn't get enough of.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 PM

Please, don't even attempt to put up a piece from this far-left kook website.

How many times are you going to put up the same link with the ONE guy who disagrees with Bibi?

Old 05-20-2011, 08:58 PM

38,627 posts, read 26,311,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
We pay that $3 Billion so that Israel does not nuke its neighbors who want them destroyed. Cancel the check and see Iran become a radioactive crater.

Obama was chastised because he's a moron who obviously hates Israel/Jews.

He's an embarrassment.

I thought Netanyahu was very restrained considering how stupid and dangerous Obama's call to return to pre-67 borders was.

Does the village idiot not realize his retarded comments invite aggression against Israel?

Does he actually not understand this cannot happen?

Old 05-20-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
This thread proves just how hypocritical the RWNJs are, your lord and savior GWB wanted basically
the same result in Israel that Obama wants now....did you agree with him then? Of course you did.
Never did GWB, or any other president for that matte,r insist Israel capitulate to the 1967 borders. Put up a link. They have always said the two parties need to "negotiate", something obama just threw by the wayside while dictating to Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Let's look at what's going on in Canada.

Canada Free Press
Good on Canada! I think MOST people are shocked obama went so far in his siding with the palestinians.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:05 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,186,167 times
Quote:
Harper likes to suck up to Israel, he's just a tool and not a very sharp one.
I see you continue to have a puerile name for anyone who does not agree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.