Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,003,108 times

Advertisements

Anyone wanna buy my rapture tickets? I'll give you a great price. PM me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 05:41 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,706,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
I turned on "family radio" station to see what programing they'll play if the world is about to end(Camping's ministry) and just heard the emergency call activation go off. After 10 excruciating seconds, a flood watch for a NJ river was mentioned.

For a few seconds there, I thought maybe the geezer was right!

Weird, they are just playing music. No sermons from Harold or any mention of the rapture.
I had a thunderstorm roll into Louisville around 5:45 EST and it got me a little nervous. Then 6pm came and went.

I'm happy I'm still here because I just started a autobiography by Greg Mathis yesterday.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:19 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,631,368 times
I heard it might be today! Here we go again...

Old 05-22-2011, 07:24 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,902,702 times
... And people are making Rapture jokes like there's no tomorrow ..

Old 05-22-2011, 07:30 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,404,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
It just helped fulfill this prophecy.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:" 2 Peter 3:3-5 (King James Version)

I highly advise everyone to get educated in the occult numerology. Any widely publicized date is most likely highly occultic planted by the enemy to lead people astray. All of us following the words of Yahushua the messiah in his word the KJV Bible understand that a majority of events have not occurred yet.

We are in the last days. Absolutely! Genetically altering the human species, merging to a one world government, and much much more.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17 (King James Version)

The image of the living God is Yahushua HaMashiach. He's not only the creator, he's holding everything together. As some point he will let go. The greatest nuclear war won't compare. Don't take this lightly people. No one knows the day or hour only the creator. (Matthew 24:36) Camping must have missed this vital detail as a proclaimed "master of prophecy" in his "gauranteed" infallible prediction that will lead many astray. This is basic stuff though. Most paying attention to prophecy unfolding, know there are a number of events that need to take place first. We also know we can't predict the time or hour.
You really remind me of Linus Van Pelt, waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:32 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,665,009 times
I'm very disappointed. I told a someone on Friday that it would be nice to see the end of the world.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:14 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,208,220 times
Default Still there... ? ? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Any one who gets raptured... leave a note before you go. I'll rep ya one last time.

YouTube - ‪Maureen Mcgovern - "The Morning After" from the Poseidon Adventure‬‏

Old 05-22-2011, 08:24 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,631,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I'm very disappointed. I told a someone on Friday that it would be nice to see the end of the world.

And nicer still to check out those Pearly Gates!

Old 05-22-2011, 10:35 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,824,304 times
Video has some animated gore.

YouTube - ‪May 21 rapture: Apocolypse WOW!‬‏

Last edited by 70Ford; 05-22-2011 at 10:45 AM..

Old 05-22-2011, 11:39 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,611,282 times
I must admit to a complete ignorance of this whole subject. I was informed of it yesterday by me lad, and had heard nothing of it. Guess i didn't peruse all the CD postings close enough. way I figger it, when God says enough is enough we will all know. I do believe that the Good Book says, quite plainly, "no one shall know the appointed hour". Predictions are worth squat, and those who present themselves as the mouth piece of God will only look more the foolish when their 'predictions' do not happen.. I am a Christian, however, this whole business of folks professing to know Gods mind do give me a giggle. I do , in the same light, get a bit prickly, with my faith being tarred with the brush of fools. We ain't all of the mind of this type of business. Yet, whenever some idiot slings his poo, it is used as a means to pick that poo ofn' the ground and sling it at me n mine.(sigh)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies