Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 01:59 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
So your answer is bad inking ... which explains both?
Yep.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas
Well then ... I guess that settles it. No need to look at the other dozen issues showing a forgery either ... all can be easily explained as computer software program glitches .... techniques used to scan the document ... coincidental blobs of ink transforming an H into an X, and also creating what only appears to be a smiley face, but is just a figment of an overactive imagination.
Nonsense. You're a conspiracy theorist. It does not matter how many things are explained. You will always insist on inventing "dozens of other issues" to whine about. And when they are debunked, you will come up with "dozens of other issues" more.

That's just how you roll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 03:26 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
Yeah, just skip over the evidence since you can figure out via osmosis what's right and what isn't.
I'm with you, pal. I'd rather trust some random dude on the internet vs. people who have been telling the truth for a few years.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:32 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
....Why are we still talking about this idiotic topic?
Because idiocy never dies, and neither do conspiracy theories.

Remember, the moon landing was faked, too.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Because idiocy never dies, and neither do conspiracy theories.

Remember, the moon landing was faked, too.
If you choose to believe that what is in the sky really IS the moon. I think it's a gigantic fake picture created after we colonized it and it became a galactic resort for rich and powerful members of the New World Order. Something anyone could see with a bargain basement telescope or a good set of binoculars....IF that huge picture wasn't in the way.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:46 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,516,494 times
dear Lord not this again.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:48 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
If you choose to believe that what is in the sky really IS the moon. I think it's a gigantic fake picture created after we colonized it and it became a galactic resort for rich and powerful members of the New World Order. Something anyone could see with a bargain basement telescope or a good set of binoculars....IF that huge picture wasn't in the way.
Nah, it's a holographic projection. The NWO has the powah!!

Old 05-24-2011, 03:49 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
I wonder if people will scrutinize his death certificate as thoroughly once he dies

Old 05-24-2011, 03:50 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
dear Lord not this again.
It's sort of like the flu...

By the way, if the birth certificate were printed on toilet paper and the custodial state certifies it, its certified. Period, End of Story (figuratively speaking of course).

Old 05-24-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I wonder if people will scrutinize his death certificate as thoroughly once he dies
Are you implying he's a ghoul? I've suspected as much. Do you really think America would have 42 million of it's people on food stamps if there was no secret ghoul plot? Methinks, no. They're fattening us up for the great Ghoul-Feast of 2012.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:31 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You have? When? Link to them please? If I missed your posts, I humbly apologize ... sometimes I'm away, and when I come back, several pages have advanced, so it is possible that I missed your questions ... but ... "so many times" ? I think not.
Fair enough, I haven't asked these questions of you directly, but posted these questions about a dozen times in the previous birther megathread, in which you had several posts. In any event, those threads did move fast, but they seem like basic questions that you should be able to answer.

Quote:
In any event, I'll answer this rather pointless question by saying that I need not, nor does anyone else need to provide such details simply to prove the document provided is a forgery, and thus, the proof of eligibility remains absent. And by presenting a forged document, Obama and anyone connected is guilty of a federal crime for doing so.

One step further ... the presentation of a forged document would suggest strongly that he cannot prove his eligibility ... and the most logical reason for that is that he was not born in Hawaii nor anywhere else in these United States of America, making him the biggest presidential scam and fraud in the history of our great nation.

Those of you who insist upon maintaining your stance as apologists for this impostor deserve a jail cell next to your hero and his band of traitors and usurpers.

Does that answer your question?
Conspiracy theories constantly require that we believe the fantastic and discount the mundane. Here we have people posting about "smiley faces" and kerning, and the most coherent possible narrative by which Obama could be born in Kenya seems to involve a very pregnant teenager leaving her friends and family to travel thousands of miles to a third world country, without telling anybody, and her family for some reason committing an elaborate fraud to get his birth registered in Hawaii anyway, when it's likely he would have been a citizen from birth, or at the least easily naturalized.

On the other hand, all the relevant officials, from both parties, have vouched for Obama's birth certificate's authenticity on many occasions. So if you're going to ask us to discount the mundane and believe the fantastic, it would be nice to know what exactly your fantastic theory is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies