Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2011, 01:37 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,519,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Yep. That one.

You can't see it on that tiny JPEG, but you can on the originally posted PDF.
wrong again Dude
here is the whitehouse pdf
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...-long-form.pdf
notice no seal, not a raised one, not a flat one, nada
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 02:02 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,519,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
well first you've got to have standing and in 90 cases, Birthers are batting 0.

Actually, having a case reach the Supreme Court doesn't grant discovery automatically. All the Attorneies for Obama have to do is present the COLB issued by Hawaii, with the letter by Loretta Fuddy attesting to the authenticity of the COLB's that were copied by HER , in person.

So it wouldn't even reach "discovery" because of a little thing in our Consittuion called the Full Faith and Credit Clause.

Best you look it up.

By the way, have you looked up the definition of HEARSAY yet?

Actually it had to do with someone from Puerto Rico, A US territory, but citizens born in US Terrirtories are not eligible for running for the highest office of this land. This also applies to those born in Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the US Virgin Islands.

Actually, Obama has to show that he has been harmed financially by Tim Adams claim. Obama hasn't loss any money, so it would be stupid to chase down a lible/slander claim against him.

And he is a nobody, with ties to White Supremacists (his first interview was on a known White Supermacist website, hosted by a known White Supremacist), so his credibility is quite nill at this point.

Notoriety. 15 minutes of fame. That's what he got. There are some people who are just out there to see their names in the headlines. ::cough:::Orly Taitz:::cough::
Ah, I see......he was interviewed by what you term a supremecist, so he must be one. That is ridiculous. We still have freedom of association in this country, don't we? They were probably the only station willing to let him tell his story. Being a witness against Obama isn't popular in mainstream media circles.
Yeah, I would like to see Fuddy duddy sign an affadavit, under penalty of perjury, as Adams did.
I would say Obama's reputation has been harmed, and he spent a great deal of somebody''s money getting case after case dismissed. That's harm!
Adams testimony would just be one piece in a larger compilation of evidence. Along with other witnesses, it could be used to show a pattern of deceipt.
Orly doesn't want the kind of attention she has gotten, nobody would. She is a patriot, that is the only reason she has worked so hard to expose him. I can imagine the threats that she has received. She is courageous and brave. We need a judge of the same character.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:14 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,247,643 times
and if you take it into photoshop, you can see the seal (its on the bottom right and goes half way into the box labled "Evidence for Delayed Filing or Alteration"

Unfortunately, you really have to play with the levels and curves to see it (I got it to show up once I took away the extraneous lines from the document)

But we have a report from the person who SAW the COLB in person and felt the seal

An NBC correspondent, Savannah Guthrie, who attended the White House release of the of the long form had the opportunity to view the real deal and said that she “felt the raised seal”

Obama releases detailed birth certificate - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Quote:
well, i was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. i felt the raised seal, i saw the names, the date, the place of birth. so mr. trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the fact remains as it has with the short-form certificate as it has for years, the president was born in honolulu, hawaii .
she even took a picture of it

Lockerz.com .:. Savannah Guthrie's Photos - And here is the wider shot I took of the birth certificate

And if you don't want to see it in photoshop - here is the form magnified and the seal is present.

Here is the seal:

Old 05-25-2011, 02:26 AM

5,767 posts, read 4,997,018 times
We're living in Groundhog Day, aren't we?

Old 05-25-2011, 02:32 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,984,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And I have a problem with the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast.
That looks like Mary Pickford

Old 05-25-2011, 02:49 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,247,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Ah, I see......he was interviewed by what you term a supremecist, so he must be one.
Tim Adams has expressed White Supremacist views

and he has expressed "violent" comments against McCain and Obama (he was a Clinton supporter)

Newsvine - GOP spends $150,000 for Palin's wardrobe

He had disparaging comments on Hawaiian's in general
Quote:
True, like most minority societies in history, the Hawaiians:

Never domesticated animals
Never developed the wheel
Never had metal based technology
Never developed a modern political or social structure
Never learned to write
Never got rid of their idols
Never built a road
Never wove cloth
Lost the art of making pottery, but lapita pottery was extremely crude to begin with.
Never developed the scientific method
Though surrounded by the materials and natural examples, never made glass.

When one asks the question, "Why are these groups on the margins of the world?" Now we can see why.
Those who never managed to reach the basic levels of human achievement,(btw, arriving in the Pacific islands because they were forcibly driven out militarily by incoming mainland Asians, you mighty warriors you) are evolutionary dead ends, Hawaii, a stratified, isolated society only did well so long as they were isolated, not only from the Haoles, but from other Polynesians also. Then one day, the competition showed up.
Yeah this is a "man" worthy of ridicule, consider he posts comments like this:

Quote:
First, I must tell you I know how badly this is for you and yours. Then, I must give you my answer; Not knowing the circumstances of your husbands' death, I have to assume this man is a stranger, and it was a criminal act and not some family feud, or lover's quarrel, etc. In that case, the crime and its aftermath are particulary unjust, and no doubt leave you angry, and embittered. In a case like that, we are reminded that law enforcement were once titled "Peace Officers," because by enforcing law, they prevented private acts of vengeance, however, the legal systems failure to execute its duty in no way negates your right to redress or to vengeance. If this was a crime that has no direct ties to some conflict between your husband and the perpetrator, I would suggest some willing parties be found to go and kill the man. If law enforcement is unwilling to do their job, society cannot allow lawlessness to go unpunished.
Source(s):
I am, among other things, an ex-convict and murderer.

He seems to have considered Hawaii "ghetto"
leavin on a jet plane, aloha ghetto paradise! by Tim Adams (tim) on Myspace

And happens to be a follower and fan of Fred Phelps and the WBC:
Quote:
Tomorrow we have two big events going on here in Ghetto P. At 1600hours, a group from Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting over at Punchbowl Cemetary just before the funeral for Barack Obama's tutu (grandma). I plan to be there, while I don't agree with these folks on some issues, it's definitely a blessing to have a group of Christians who accurately and blatantly put the real Gospel of Jesus Christ out in the public view. I'm sure all the watered-down, milquetoasts religious will come out to disparage them. It's okay, none of them are Christian, nor saved anyway. Hell is full of them.

Here you can read his self published book:
Stories I've Finished Before I'm Dead - Google Books

But of all places to "reveal" this truth, he goes on the Political Cesspool, a white supremacist website.

He doesn't go to the Associated Press, He doesn't go to Reuters. No, he reveals is claim on a white supremacist website

Quote:
That is ridiculous. We still have freedom of association in this country, don't we? They were probably the only station willing to let him tell his story. Being a witness against Obama isn't popular in mainstream media circles.
1) yes we have Freedom of Speech, howevr we also have the right to ignore said speech

2) He isn't a witness against Obama. He was a temporary worker who has been caught in a lie. The Position he held didn't have access to the Databases he said he had access to. He worked in an office that was no where near the STate Department of Health (they were in separate buildings). He was a temporary worker hired to handle the mail-in registration forms for voters who were REGISTERING to vote. And he quite at the end of August. Hawaii's primaries were held in September of 2008

Quote:
Yeah, I would like to see Fuddy duddy sign an affadavit, under penalty of perjury, as Adams did.
Have you got glue in your ears. Tim Adams Affidavit is legally WORTHLESS. It has no weight legally. It contains NOTHING But HEARSAY .

AGain, did you look up the defintion of HEARSAY??

Quote:
I would say Obama's reputation has been harmed, and he spent a great deal of somebody''s money getting case after case dismissed. That's harm!
funny, since the judges who have dismissed these birther cases were nominated by mostly REPUBLICAN governors and a REPUBLICAN President, and that spurious claims about spending money to have the cases dismissed? Yeah, you've lied about that as well, when you were told that it was a lie

Quote:
Adams testimony would just be one piece in a larger compilation of evidence. Along with other witnesses, it could be used to show a pattern of deceipt.
YOU seem to not understand what "witness" means legally as well

AGAIN Adams testimony is HEARSAY. Please do us a favor and LOOK UP ITS DEFINITION.

Quote:
Orly doesn't want the kind of attention she has gotten, nobody would.
funny by looking at her malware, spyware, virus infested blog, nearly every headline posted by her, is about her "I was doing an interview..." "I brought up the SSN claim" "I will get default judgment"... I. I. I I. Me.ME.ME.ME

The only time Orly is happy is if her name is mentioned somewhere.

Quote:
She is a patriot, that is the only reason she has worked so hard to expose him.
Patriot as in lying about her claims, bringing forth forged documents into evidence, admitting evidence that was gotten illegally, used a known forger in her case, making unsubstantiated claims, shrieking like a witch when people point to her that she is wrong, whining when judges don't buy into her bovine excrement, associating herself with not 1 but 2 disbarred attorneys, having extra-marital AFFAIRS with one of those disbarred attorneys (and currently being sued)

Yeah she's such a patriot.

The only exposing she's done, is proving to America that there should be a way to revoke Citizenship status of Naturalized immigrants, who continually flout the law, makes threats against judges, governors, elected officials, and the President of the United States, and regularly incites seditionist claims on her own blog, and sometimes in her own court filings and deport them back to their home country.

Yeah, such the patriot.

Quote:
I can imagine the threats that she has received. She is courageous and brave. We need a judge of the same character.
she's a whacktard lawyer who wants to see her name in lights. We need people like her disbarred and sent packing.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:49 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,994,852 times
There is really only one thing I can't believe:

That there are people in this world who still discuss this idiocy as though it had any merit. Your lives must be absolutely worthless and empty.

Conspiracy theorists cannot be convinced. Ever. Even if people like the OP had been at the actual birth, they'd still argue that they had witnessed an elaborate conspiracy involving actors.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:11 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,769,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Yeah because the best that they could come up with in a vast conspiracy involving the federal and state government is photoshop...LMAO. Speaking of evidence, he showed his birth certificate a long time ago. Get a life!!!! He won fair and square, get over it.
What I don't get is the fact that they told us that there was no need to show anything else than that first birth certificate they posted 2 years ago, but out of no where they decide that they wanna show this new version of the birth certificate..Why do u think they would do that?

Old 05-25-2011, 07:06 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,564,421 times
Talking Newsflash: right wing loves clown shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post

He's not the only "expert" who thinks so.

Check out this genius

Old 05-25-2011, 09:08 AM

5,068 posts, read 10,101,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
He's not the only "expert" who thinks so.

Check out this genius

mariopiperni.com? Can't trust those Italians...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies