Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 11:24 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why are you posting something this old? (10-4-08) Move on to something current or someone might get the idea that you're trying to race bait here. Also, do you really think that anyone who courts a presidential candidate (and vise-visa) during the campaign phrase still has the same access after the election is over?
And another Lefty who has no idea what is actually going on. Trumpks is probably in the WH as I am typing this. He has been since Obama got it. Trumpka even said so himself last month. He said he visits the WH 2 -3 times a week and talks with Obama on the phone every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 11:28 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This guy is Richard Trumka and he has a whole lot of influence on a whole lot of union workers and has earned his ability to talk to Obama a couple of times a week. He doesn't know me but has called me a racist in this speech so I see even more collusion between him and Obama.
Usually when people think everything is directly talk to or about them, it's a sign of paranoid schizophrenia or Alzheimer's.

Has he talked to Obama in the last 3 years? Do you have links to their collusion now in order to talk about you or are you just making the assumption to get angry again from a 3 year old video?

Old 05-27-2011, 11:31 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
This guy is Richard Trumka and he has a whole lot of influence on a whole lot of union workers and has earned his ability to talk to Obama a couple of times a week. He doesn't know me but has called me a racist in this speech so I see even more collusion between him and Obama.

Union President Defends Obama Against Racism (VIDEO)

So, you're letting a three year old video from the 2008 campaign put a knot in your shorts? You're so sensitive.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:38 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
I guess you don't know how relevant this story is to the present day. According to Trumka, himself, he does speak with Obama at least two times a week. Of course, you don't want to know that he has said that because it messes with your thinking so you haven't heard him saying that.

How about the man's own mouth as the source of how often he consults with the White House? You may not want to hear this one but it originated at MSNBC with Andrea Mitchell being the head woman of the story. Well maybe the indication of The Blaze will allow you some wiggle room. Also, you will find another nasty name, Michele Malkin to back off with.

Is there a chance that 10-4-08 was during the last days of the 08 election? Maybe that has something to do with the Trumka speech that day.

Another Black Conservative: VIDEO: Richard Trumka says he talks to the White House everyday
Damn Roy, fact confuse people like this....

Old 05-27-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, you're letting a three year old video from the 2008 campaign put a knot in your shorts? You're so sensitive.
If you guys would do a little research you would know....

Old 05-27-2011, 11:48 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why should other people bear the responsibility to research some one else's point?

"Burden of proof lies on the claimant, not upon the listener."

Ooo! Can I make threads and you research them for me?

Old 05-27-2011, 11:50 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The Left in this country are the MOST un/misinformed people in the country. I was talking with one of my liberal friends who is quite a bit older than me and he never even heard of Quantitative Easing. When I told him what it was, he said that was just a bunch of FOX News lies. LMAO! That's how they operate folks. Just listen to whatever MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc. say and take it as gospel and don't even question it. Then when you tell them about some of the things that are ACTUALLY going on, they say that is FOX news lies because they never heard of it.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Why should other people bear the responsibility to research some one else's point?

"Burden of proof lies on the claimant, not upon the listener."

Ooo! Can I make threads and you research them for me?
Ohh, I don't know, maybe if you would read the thread and just not the last post....it may help you....you know like post 9 and 10....with CURRENT dates....

But here let me help you out....

trumka visits to white house - Google Search

Not that hard....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies