Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 10:43 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
If that's him, he's one lucky guy.
Yeah...I think now we know why he was/is such a ladies man. But I'd say his wife is the lucky one. I wonder if she "recognizes" her husband in the picture. If she does, he's in deep trouble.

We also now know that Weiner's spokesperson LIED when he said he didn't know/or had ties to the woman. She has confirmed the creep was following her on FB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 10:57 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
If that's him, he's one lucky guy.
Yeah, he's got his own Goldline he's been cheating with...

Old 05-29-2011, 11:48 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I doubt you're a hot 20 something from Seattle. Also, are these politicians from your district or are the from 3,500 miles away? Your partisanship is nauseating. If this were a conservative, you would immediately denounce him/her, but since he has a (D) after his name, he can do no wrong.

<snip for relevance>
That's where you're wrong, Sophia's mommy. If a story broke from Andrew Breithart about a Republican doing wrong, I'd give that person the same benefit of a doubt I'm giving Wiener. He's not a creditable source. But the OP here is jumping up and down judging the man guilty without any creditable evidence at this point in time. Aside from the questionable sourcing, all stories like this need to unfold longer before we actually get to the heart of it. So try looking inward for the source of your nausea, your partisanship is a bookend to mine.

Oh, and by the way, the politicians who follow my twitter are national, not local. I just figured that's normal i.e. you follow someone, they follow you back. So you're saying that's not the case?

Old 05-29-2011, 11:59 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,766,426 times
Default Congessman Dingle and congressman Berry..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
What's Boehner have to say about it?
Would make a great ticket. But that doesn't mean it's right?

Old 05-29-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That's where you're wrong, Sophia's mommy. If a story broke from Andrew Breithart about a Republican doing wrong, I'd give that person the same benefit of a doubt I'm giving Wiener. He's not a creditable source. But the OP here is jumping up and down judging the man guilty without any creditable evidence at this point in time. Aside from the questionable sourcing, all stories like this need to unfold longer before we actually get to the heart of it. So try looking inward for the source of your nausea, your partisanship is a bookend to mine.

Oh, and by the way, the politicians who follow my twitter are national, not local. I just figured that's normal i.e. you follow someone, they follow you back. So you're saying that's not the case?
All that's normal...

Unless...

The politician's twitter account sent you a picture of their "package" and the politician refers to your time zone specifically when going on national TV and when you called the politician your boyfriend...

But you're a nobody to that politician so sending things like that could be considered normal... (if you weren't a politician that was married and probably has one of the loudest mouths in Washington)

Other than all that...

That would be perfectly normal.

Your side would be calling for the death penalty if the situations were reversed, despite what you claim.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:06 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,095,028 times
Quote:

Why would a 21 year old co-ed from Seattle be following a congressman from NY? Plus, she openly tweets about getting high and the joys of marijuana, why would Weiner follow her? It just doesn't add up. You're letting your partisanship cloud your judgment.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Why would a 21 year old co-ed from Seattle be following a congressman from NY? Plus, she openly tweets about getting high and the joys of marijuana, why would Weiner follow her? It just doesn't add up. You're letting your partisanship cloud your judgment.
In some circles---not yours of course---Anthony Weiner would be considered hot. Some people would like the way he thinks and speaks and find him intriguing and, yes, that would include a woman in her twenties who admitted to her friends that she had a crush on him, which explains why she was followed his twitter. No mystery there. I can't answer for why he would follow her....IF that is even true. But there is something very strange going on with that Partiot U.S.A. guy's obsession with Weiner. And why is it that he was the lone person on the entire internet who was be able to catch a screen shot of the lewd photo to pass on to Andrew Breithart? Too many unanswered questions in this story to judge at this point in time.

Fairly written article:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...fHEH_blog.html

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-30-2011 at 12:45 AM..

Old 05-30-2011, 12:34 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,095,028 times
Quote:
In some circles---not yours of course---Anthony Weiner would be considered hot. Some people would like the way he thinks and speaks and find him intriguing and, yes, that would include a woman in her twenties who admitted to her friends that she had a crush on him, which explains why she was followed his twitter. No mystery there. I can't answer for why he would follow her....IF that is even true. But there is something very strange going on with that Partiot U.S.A. guy's obsession with Weiner. And why is it that he was the lone person on the entire internet who was be able to catch a screen shot of the lewd photo to pass on to Andrew Breithart? Too many unanswered questions in this story to judge at this point in time.

Even if I concede that patriotusa guy is stalking Weiner, that doesn't explain why he is following a hot 21 year old co-ed from Seattle who openly tweets about getting high. She admitted that he was a follower of hers and called him her "boyfriend."

P.S. Who in the world thinks AW is "hot?" He looks like Screech from Saved by the Bell.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:45 AM

Quote:

P.S. Who in the world thinks AW is "hot?" He looks like Screech from Saved by the Bell.
Sorry, that's funny.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Even if I concede that patriotusa guy is stalking Weiner, that doesn't explain why he is following a hot 21 year old co-ed from Seattle who openly tweets about getting high. She admitted that he was a follower of hers and called him her "boyfriend."

I have not read anything about her tweeting about getting high. But she is a journalism student. Who knows, maybe that is why he was following her. Politicians are always courting people in the press. As for who finds Wiener hot....you answered that for yourself when you called the girl a "hot 21 year old." She has a little crush on the man; she finds him attractive as do other democrats, I'm sure.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-30-2011 at 01:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies