Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 02:26 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times

Advertisements

Well, here's the latest installment on Weinergate. (6/2 3:37)

Quote:
Breitbart began to raise suspicions on his own Twitter feed about Wolfe's involvement in the incident in recent days, calling on him to come forward about his role, and is currently linking to a post on his Big Government website that questions whether @patriotusa76 did, in fact, hack Weiner's account.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem..._t.php?ref=fpb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 02:33 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Well, here's the latest installment on Weinergate.

http://http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/06/leaked_emails_show_tip_to_breitbart_about_weiner_t .php (http://http//tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/06/leaked_emails_show_tip_to_breitbart_about_weiner_t .php - broken link)
Means nothing at all. Those emails don't insinuate that user did any hacking. Sounds more like he didn't want Weiner to know who he was due to fear of retaliation.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:41 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
to a woman NOT his wife?

It sure does look like he did.

Ok now, this is just getting revved up on the blogosphere.

Photos: Anthony Weiner's Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend is a 21-Year Old Coed, only 25 Years Younger Than the Married Congressman

Somehow, THIS picture appeared on Rep. "Weiner"'s Twitter account.

» Weinergate: Congressman Claims ‘Facebook Hacked’ as Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Government

His yfrog account is connected to his Twitter account. Who buys that both were hacked?

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/...1.04.09-PM.png

I'm speechless - apart from the fact he is married and sending lewd pictures of himself, um....some package.

Are we supposed to believe both his accounts were hacked? How does one explain him deleting the "evidence" of said hackery? Wouldn't he want to involve the police? I'm betting....no.

And what about HER behavior after the fact - deleted all pics and her account.

I'm thinking "weiner" is in trouble.

Of course, I thoroughly expect the MSM to IGNORE this story. We all know, they'd be all over it if it were a republican caught with his........."weiner" rising to the occasion.
First he said that wasn't him. Now he's saying it "might" be him...........but he didn't send it to the college coed. I'm not sure what to think as jon stewart has already gone on air and told us it definately wasn't weiner's weiner (apparently they used to room together). So now I'm confused. I mean, jon stewart would never lie to me would he?

Old 06-02-2011, 02:44 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
All three of the accounts, too! Wasn't that nice of these hackers to let him get back into his account(s) just 4 minutes after the pic was sent?

Rep. Anthony Weiner 'can?t say with certitude' photo isn't him - Jennifer Epstein and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com
Yup, he is lying thru his teeth. "Hacked", my muscular buttocks he was hacked.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:46 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Is Weiner hung yet? Why NO he is not, he's still innocent! Will check back tomorrow!

Old 06-02-2011, 02:47 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Is Weiner hung yet? Why NO he is not, he's still innocent! Will check back tomorrow!
Would you give Bush and Cheney that benefit of the doubt? I thought not.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:50 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Would you give Bush and Cheney that benefit of the doubt? I thought not.
hey, cut meson some slack.

at least he finally stopped screaming that it's all breitbart's fault

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-02-2011 at 06:49 PM..

Old 06-02-2011, 02:51 PM

2,471 posts, read 4,018,437 times
The way he's acting he certainly seems like he's done something wrong here. Even though i'm a liberal it looks like this man is guilty of something. i'll wait for all the facts to come out before i rush to judgement but if he did indeed send this photo i'll be right with those on the right asking for his resignation. the question is when the same thing happens to a powerful republican will they be right beside me?

Old 06-02-2011, 03:41 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Don't know much about this story but some of you sure are salivating about this man's johnson.

Freaks!
If a Republican flashed his piece to the world, the left would cry for everything short of execution, and maybe even that.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:53 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
If a Republican flashed his piece to the world, the left would cry for everything short of execution, and maybe even that.
And repubs would defend him to no end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies