Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 AM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
So then it doesn't matter if a male wears a pink dress and likes to bake.

I'm left to wonder why you are so concerned about the genitalia of a 5 year old and 4 month old

I'm not .... I'm just wondering why the parents are.

And if you like to wear pink dresses when you cook ... that's up to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 11:04 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,642,888 times
Where does the article say that these people are liberals?

Is there a liberal party in Canada and are they registered liberals?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:05 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Exactly. It is up to an individual what they wear and what they do. So why do you think there is so much backlash against this family for allowing the individuals in question to decide what they wear and what they do?

You've already stated that you believe sexuality to be determined chemically so that these types of choices will have no bearing upon that.

Quote:
That's BS. The parents are stating that the children's genitalia are no one's business except for the children's. A position that you seem to be in adament disagreement with.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:08 AM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
OH MY GOD. Your homophobia rears its head. No surprise there.

GuyNTexas: I'm not a homosexual. You're barking up the wrong tree. When will you find an actual argument. Because so far, it's been attack, strawman, attack, strawman.

And paranoia, too. The liberal homosexual agenda. Too funny.

Parents raising children in the best way they see fit.
Then why so concerned with the prospect of a little boy playing with a freaking toy truck ... or a little girl playing with dolls .... why so preoccupied with the avoidance of gender acknowledgment?

It would seem to me that for hundreds of thousands of years, the human race did just fine without adopting your logic .... but you know better

Let me put it to you bluntly .... you aren't smarter than the collective experience of the human race ....

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-01-2011 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: off topic/bickering

Old 06-01-2011, 11:08 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,864,851 times
Quote:
First, I just did give you one answer ... sorry you don't like it ... but thats your problem.

Secondly, the more you spout .. the more you reveal yourself and your agenda. Of course I already knew that ... but others might not. Your hard core feminism aside .. boys, in general will crush a girl physically, unless the boy exercises a bit of restraint. Of course there are exceptions, but generally speaking, this is true long before puberty. It's a fact that boils your blood ... I know ... but take it up with GASP .... God ... that's the way HE made us.

Males are predominately stronger, physically, which requires us to treat you differently ... woe be onto you if we chose to ignore that difference, or mistake you for a boy ... your confusion on this matter would be quickly and painfully erased ... with more than just your male wannabe ego crushed as a result.

Why is it that you always bring to mind Frank Zappa's song "Bobby Brown"?

Your insinuations are inline with the Canadian nuts ... equating dresses with child abuse.

And, though the idea that those cute little dresses ... bobby socks and hair ribbons are not for little girls ,,, but really more appropriate for adult women sounds kinda kinky .... the little school girl thing is apparently your thing ... but we already knew that, didn't we?
Spew, much?

I don't have an agenda. I simply don't have a problem with parents raising their children in whatever way they see fit, as long as they don't abuse their children. YOU do have a problem with that.

A little boy will not crush a little girl during play. Prepubescent children are actually physically quite similar without regards to gender. Perhaps you should do some research on this, because clearly you are misinformed about when gender differences begin to appear.

I don't have a male wannabe ego. I'm quite feminine, actually, and quite comfortable with myself. Just because I refuse to bow down to your male superiority, doesn't make me a male wannabe. Get over it.

I make no insinuations. I've plainly stated my positions. You've attacked me personally, over and over, but to no avail. I think that the fact that you want to be so personal (insinuating that I'm gay, for instance), really shows that you lack confidence in your argument.

As for your last paragraph. Um, I didn't reference adult women at all in my post. The fact that you referenced adult women and little girl clothing may be kinky, but it's kinky on you. Because there wasn't anything kinky about my post. I'm not into kinky sex acts. Evidently you are.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: off topic/bickering

Old 06-01-2011, 11:09 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
Curious if they'll have the kid spank itself when it gets in trouble.
Hee hee hee

Quote:

"Thank you Fred"

YouTube - ‪Bobby Brown (Live) by Frank Zappa‬‏

Old 06-01-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
It would seem to me that for hundreds of thousands of years, the human race did just fine without adopting your logic
Do you know that to be true?

Were human babies hundreds of thousands of years ago playing with little boy sticks and rocks and little girl sticks and rocks or just sticks and rocks?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:16 AM

2,200 posts, read 4,420,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Do you know that to be true?

Were human babies hundreds of thousands of years ago playing with little boy sticks and rocks and little girl sticks and rocks or just sticks and rocks?
lol, are you serious? CLEARLY 1000 years ago, little boys were playing with toy trucks and little girls were playing with barbie dolls. Duh!

Old 06-01-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
It's a fact that boils your blood ... I know ... but take it up with GASP .... God ... that's the way HE made us.
I don't believe in gods, and have to question the overall intelligence and reasoning ability of anyone who does but, the Bible gives some very intrusive instructions on how to do a lot of things, are there instructions in the Bible detailing how male and female children should dress, play and be treated differently?

Last edited by filihok; 06-01-2011 at 11:51 AM..

Old 06-01-2011, 11:53 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,143,615 times
Quote:
Then why so concerned with the prospect of a little boy playing with a freaking toy truck ... or a little girl playing with dolls .... why so preoccupied with the avoidance of gender acknowledgment?

It would seem to me that for hundreds of thousands of years, the human race did just fine without adopting your logic .... but you know better

Let me put it to you bluntly .... you aren't smarter than the collective experience of the human race .... you aren't even close to being the smartest on this thread for Christmas sake.
""""It would seem to me that for hundreds of thousands of years, the human race did just fine """"

It did !!!!?????

Once again, the TOTAL lack of knowledge of history distorts the view of the world....

Some people can only see what they WANT to see....myopic tunnel vision for their own comfort....to nurse their insecurities...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies